Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 am
User Image

Maswali emerged from her newly found cave, refreshed and ready to begin another day. Another day of what though, was a different story. She'd been dedicated to finding this pride, and living among its ranks. But now that she'd arrived, she found that her dream life wasn't all she'd thought it would be. It was hard to meet others, hard to talk to them, and even hard to just be herself. But she hadn't given up yet, she knew sooner or later things would even out. She would just have to be patient in the meantime.

Daydreaming had led the female to a new clearing, and as she came out of her thoughts she realized she no longer knew exactly where she was. The area smelled of her pride but it was somewhere she'd never been. It was an interesting little place, with higher grasses and small flowers budding with the coming season. The scene smelled delightful, and for a moment she allowed herself to swallowed up in it's beauty. But she knew she couldn't stay long, she would eventually have to find her way home, and try to fit in just a little bit more.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:12 am
User Image Calida was just about to bite down on the most juiciest fruit she had seen in her whole sweet little life when a sudden kick to the face jerked her upright. Blinking sleepily and looking around she felt a pang of disappointment. She had been dreaming a good dream too and-a growl interrupted her sad thoughts. "Hungrrry." She whined quietly as she didn't want to wake up her other siblings from their nap as she had learned her lesson last time she had done that.

Quietly, well trying to be quiet, Calida made her way out of her home and stretch as well as yawned to get rid of the last lingering sensations of sleep. Cute button eyes blinked and moved around trying to find an area to 'hunt' up some fruit. The meat would have to come later from mama and papa as they had bigger claws and teeth.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 pm
Back tracing her steps might be a good idea! Maswali nodded to herself as she rose her nose the air once more to catch her own scent. It was tough going to find it, being covered nearly entirely by the lovely plants surrounding her. Though she managed, and with a sad heart left the gorgeous field, retracing herself back to her path.

Somewhere along the way, something caught her attention. It was a lion, or it's scent at least! She took another large sniff and discovered it was a younger one. It had a very youth like fragrance to it, and she found that comforting. Losing track of her previous plans, Maswali now found herself following the new found scent, though she was unaware of her change in direction.

As the scent became closer, the lioness began to look for signs of life. A turned leaf here, flattened grass here, and a flash of - RED!?

She nearly jumped out of her skin as the glimpse of red passed her eye. Definitely not what she'd been expecting.

"Uhh, 'scuse me?"

She called into the field, unsure of exactly what she had seen, but anxious none the less.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:49 am
Cali had been running as fast as she could because running was fun sometimes, but a voice startled her so badly that she found herself going down rolly-polly style. "Huh-wha?" She blinked cutely before shaking her head to see another lioness off to the side. Cali's eyes widened as she looked at the interesting patterns on the other female. They were so different. "Whoa, yer pretty."

"Never seen you 'round here 'fore." Cali wandered closer not really thinking of the danger of talking to a stranger. She was a cub afterall and believed everyone was made of goodness as well as no harm. "Yeah lost? Hey where's your mama and daddy?" She looked around at the adult lioness to see if they were hiding.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:59 am
So it had been a cub!

She smiled fondly at the young cub, and blushed slightly at her comment. She'd never had someone tell her that before, and while strange it was very sweet of her. "Well thank you, you have quite a lovely coat yourself!" Maswali smiled and nodded towards the cub before adding something in a whisper. "Red is my favorite color. Well red and green..." With a slight wink she went back to listening to the cub's comments.

"Well, I guess I could say the same to you!" She giggled looking the cub over once more. "Hmm, well i'm not really sure if i'm lost. But no, my mama and daddy aren't here. They are somewhere else." For a moment she paused, realizing the cub was alone. "What about your mama and daddy, surely a young cub like yourself isn't out all alone?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:18 pm
Cali puffed out her chest. "Thanks I was born this way baybeh." She tacted on her new word that she had learned from another cub she played with during the day. Cali leaned even closer to hear the lionesses words. "Cool! I love all kindsa colours! RAINBOW!" She almost yelled out in her excitement before smacking her front paws to her mouth while looking around. "Oops, not suppose to yell." Her voice muffled and looked around for her parents incase they had heard.

Cali let out a gasp and spoke with exaggerated horror. "You lost? Oh nonono. Don't worry you come wit me and we can see my mama and daddy. It'd be all better, don't you worry." She patted on the adults paw in comfort. "They are at my home," She blinked and explained further. "Where I live and now you can too! Ah--Calida'Zora ismy name!"

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:06 pm
Maswali couldn't help but giggle at this cub's enthusiasm. She seemed to be filled to the brim with it! Which definitely wasn't a bad thing, it was cute! Definitely cute! As she giggled, she realized how rude she may seem and quickly stifled her giggles with a paw. "I'm sorry! It's just been a while since i've been around such a high energy cub." She smiled down at the young one and giggled once more as she nearly yelled to the mountain tops her love for rainbows. "Oh yes, rainbows are really pretty, though I haven't ever seen one up close. Only reaaallly far away.."

Maswali had barely gotten her last comment out, before the cub became distraught over her status. "N-no no we don't have to go find your parents. I can find my way back later!" She assured the cub half heartedly. Hoping the cub wouldn't catch on to her true tone. "Wait- you live here? This place is gorgeous!" She exclaimed happily, "But I don't want to intrude on your family. You should be more careful about who you invite home." She fussed lightly, and allowed the cub to pat her paw.

"Ah, Maswali, that's my name. It's uh ... very nice to meet you Calida'Zora"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:36 pm
"'turude?(intrude) Oh, yeah I s'pose you is right 'bout strangers but now we not no more Maswawali!" She beamed at the adult standing next to her little body. "Ayup! I live her ever since I was born! It is nice to be meeting you too!" Cali bounced back in forth with her answers. "Yup! 'specially after it rainbows and the earth smells nice too."

Cali paused and tilted her head to take in the other female. "You lookin' to live here too? I have seen lots of 'dults comin' from other prides to live here cause its the best place in the whole world." Calida spoke bluntly because in her little mind it really was the best place to live.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:14 pm
Such cuteness! Maswali could barely stand the cuteness that poured from every ounce of this cub. She had such a cute way of speaking, though from experience Maswali knew she would likely outgrow. Which was a bit of a shame, it seemed to give her such character.

Smiling faintly at the cub's comment, she nodded. "Well I suppose that's true now isn't it?" She beamed with pride, before quickly turning her attention to the cub's next question. It was right on the money, which took the lioness aback for just a moment.

"Actually, yes I am looking to live here. Though I don't think I could ever find such a beautiful place as this one." She smiled and sent a wink in the cub's direction. "I have to say i'm a bit jealous!"

Maswali looked around her once more admiring the gorgeous scenery, before turning back to the cub. "H-Hey Calida'Zora - why are you so far from your parents anyway?" She asked, just now realizing how young the cub was, and how far she could potentially be from home.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:07 pm
Cali tilted her head so far she almost fell but luckily she balanced herself out quickly. "Come with me and I'll show you were to go! BUT-" She paused for dramatic effect. "Once I bring ya in ya gotta go 'lone 'cause thats the rules." Her eyes widened at the Maswali's question about her parents and her eyes went all shifty. "Um it's cause Imma big girl now and-and-" She paused and tried to think of what else to say. "-they said I could." Cali finished lamely. "'sides I'm not too far out I know where I am! Come, come follow me and I will lead you to the place- ya need to talk to the elders and ask to join!"

Calida wiggled before heading forward and looking back every so often to make sure her new friend was following from behind. "Here ya go! Goodluck with the 'lders! I'm sure it be fine." She was about to say more when the shout of her name was called out by one of her family members. "I gotta go now Maswawa! I hope ta see ya 'round!" She gave a little nuzzle of the adults leg before bounding off to be with her family.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces