Write Me a Romance Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Feeling After Surgery

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:19 am
This is a one on one thread for The Feeling After Surgery and Kazehaya Cosplay. Please don't anyone else post here!

The Stars of the Show

User ImageName: Sebastian
Nickname: (no nickname yet)
Race: Half human, half demon, but he likes the human world better
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Personality: A little rude and kind of selfish, full of himself but really caring, even if he won't admit it
Bio: He grew up with his father in the demon world, until he found out that one of his brothers had a plan to kill him. He fled to the human world, and that's where he's stayed ever since. He lives with his mother, who is a human, and he is constantly having to look out for the people his brother is sending after him.

User Image

Name: Kyle Johnson
Nickname: (no nickname yet)
Race: human
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Personality: friendly, shy, modest, dependable
Bio: Kyle couldn’t choose between two of his passions in life, writing and art, but he ended up going to a school for graphic design anyways. A lot of his high-school career had been very bad thanks to his depression worsening and thoughts of suicide increasing in number by the week, but he’d somehow managed to push himself through it all. Nowadays, he’s looking to meet new people(even if he’s too scared to say hello first) and make new friends who won’t judge him for living in a fantasy world in his writings and drawings.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:51 am
"Alright, don't forget your short story assignment is due next week... and I mean three to six pages! Don't skimp out and please don't write me a novel. Class dismissed!"

Kyle stretched his arms out over the desk with a relieved sigh, thankful for the class to be over. He was pretty sure he'd made a little bit of a fool out of himself when presenting his synopsis of his story to the class. It seemed like most of the other people had come up with modern stories while his story was about rogue angels. He couldn't help but love fantasy, even if it did make him seem like something of a dork.

A nervous hand reached for his laptop bag so he could put his beloved computer away. For some reason he couldn't shake this feeling like people still had their eyes on him: judging him.

What he wanted was to make a friend, but with as shy as he was, how could he approach anyone to try?  

Lucky Explorer

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:31 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sebastian rose from his seat and swung his backpack over his shoulder. He had presented a fake synopsis today, and the teacher was pretty pissed at his, but what could he say? He had this bad boy image, but he couldn't admit to writing romance stories, the social ladder at this school, where he lay near the top, would eat him alive. He glanced over at the class nerd. Well, nerd or not, this kid had the guts to present the one weird story in this whole class. While everyone else had boring modern stories, his was fantasy, and he wasn't afraid to say it. Even if the whole plot was screwed up compared to the real 'fantasy world'. But still, he had to give the kid some credit. Plus he was cute, Sebastian liked that. "Hey." He said, tapping the boy's desk. "Nice presentation. I liked it." He said it in such a cool voice, it didn't even seem like a compliment.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:58 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Jolting up suddenly at the tap on his desk, Kyle's heart skipped and sputtered... a lot like his speech when he went to respond.
'...meep!' squeaked his thoughts embarrassingly. He turned his head to look up at the red haired male, lips moving but no sounds being successfully made.
Oh gods, this was one of the 'cooler' people in this school! One of the cooler people in this school was addressing him? Why??
"Th-tha-thanks!" a rushed reply finally fell out of his now heated face. That was an appropriate response, right? Yeah, respond to a compliment with an expression of gratitude... or at least that's what he'd remembered being taught.
But now he felt frozen. Was there something else he should be saying? If so, it was escaping him like one trying to catch a bird in a goldfish bowl while piloting a one man airplane.  

Lucky Explorer

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:23 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sebastian laughed. What an amusing guy... He thought to himself with a smirk. "Oi... you don't have to be scared, I'm complementing you." Sebastian smiled and placed his bag down on the other boy's desk. "At this point in time it would be right to introduce yourself, right? I'm Sebastian." He held out a hand with a smile, but his smile was tight lipped, so that he wouldn't expose his demon fangs. Those things were always such a hassle in the human world. People always freaked out i they saw them, So Sebastian kept them hidden. "Your name?" He asked, his eyebrow raised.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:00 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

"Kyle." His hand timidly reached and met Sebastian's in greeting. At least he was making this easy on him. A smile managed to finally replace the flabbergasted expression he'd had before. Even though this was one of the alleged cool guys of the school, he seemed pretty friendly to someone as dorky as Kyle. But cool he certainly was, 'and... attractive.' Kyle couldn't help but notice.

They'd only had this class for two weeks so far, next week making it their third, and at only two times a week the class hadn't really gotten much of a chance to get to know each-other. He'd seen Sebastian around, but usually he was buried in either his laptop or sketchbook.
Speaking of his sketchbook... he grabbed said container of his deepest secrets and threw it into his bag alongside his laptop, at which point he was finished packing his belongings.

This was when he would normally dash off to find some place on campus outside to eat his packed lunch and steal the school's wi-fi, but something in him didn't want to be rude and be the one to leave first.
Did he have to leave at all?
"So, uh... it's getting to be 2:15 now... where do you normally do lunch?"
Wait. Scheisse... was that being too bold? Oh gods it was, wasn't it? A nervous panic began to creep into his eyes, but he tried to hold it from showing beyond that. Maybe he could still play it off as being casual. ...maybe.  

Lucky Explorer

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:47 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sebastian smiled, flashing his fangs for only a second before he hid them again. "I usually go to the roof and write. I don't eat much." he really is cute isn't he... "So Kyle, wanna come to the roof to hang?" He grabbed his backpack from the desk and swung it over his shoulder again. "I'm gonna skip going to the caffiteria today, guys." He called out to his so called 'friends' who only shrugged and began to whisper to themselves as they left. Sebastian rolled his eyes. Humans. "So... What to you say?" He didn't know humans could be so amusing... he'd always thought most of them were just like his 'friends', idiotic and self centered. Well... It wouldn't hurt to get to know this human.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:39 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

'Huh... his teeth looked kinda sharp...' but the thought passed as soon as Sebastian began speaking again. About to open his mouth to reply to the invitation, it was interrupted when the red-head called out to the people he usually hung out with.

He flinched back a bit when those eyes turned back to him expectantly. 'Well, he turned down his friends to make time for me...' He nodded, smiling happily.
"Sure! I uh, I already have my lunch with me, so I'm ready when you are!"
Kyle swung the strap of his bag over his head so that it would lay across his chest and back evenly.
When they got out into the hall and with less people around, he couldn't help but ask the question burning in his head.

"So, you say you normally write when you're up on the roof?" 'Wait how do we get to the roof anyways?' "So that means you actually like it and aren't just taking the class for the required elective?"  

Lucky Explorer

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:10 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sebastian squirmed a bit and waited until they were out of the classroom to answer. "Yea I enjoy it, alright, but you can't tell anyone, by friends would eat me alive. but you don't get to read what I write, alright! I won't let you." Sebastian blushed, since he was starting to show the other side o his personality, the 'not cool' side. He was actually quiet the nerd, for a half demon. "Just follow me to the roof and don't fall behind..." He said, reverting back to his usual cool self.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:36 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Kyle cringed a bit, worried about how defensive he'd managed to make Sebastian. "S-sorry! I wasn't asking to read it!" But it didn't seem like he was turning him away.

"I know from experience just how personal it can be." He added while following him on the way to the roof. If anyone ever read half of the things he wrote... well, he wanted to shudder just thinking about it. "But, it's nice to meet people that genuinely enjoy it. I feel like there aren't enough of those people around."

Though he wanted to so badly, he just couldn't pull his eyes away from this guy. ... oh no. No no no, he didn't want Sebastian to notice him looking! What if he questioned? 'What would he think of me? What would he think of me if he knew I'm...'
He really didn't want to be outed to him just yet. If Sebastian didn't hear about it from somewhere already... So he had to try to not be so awkward around Sebastian, even if he did find him attractive!  

Lucky Explorer

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:54 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sebastian looked at Kyle with a raised eyebrow. "Funny a human would say that..." he said, not thinking about his choice of words. "Errr... I mean... I didn't think anyone else felt like that... I mean those guys I hang out with..." He shook his head. "Never mind." He used a claw to unlock to door and open it, although he made sure to keep the claw hidden, he didn't want to scare the boy. Well, not that bad anyway. Bringing fear to humans... he enjoyed it... it must come with the whole demon thing. "Well... here it is... the roof. No one bothers me up here to I like it." He stepped out side and held his hand out to Kyle, gesturing or him to follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:20 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

'A human? Huh...'

He chose not to say anything... not even the comments surfacing in his thoughts about how all of the people Sebastian normally hangs out with are unimaginative jerks.

It was a gorgeous view from on top of the school building. They may only be three stories high, but it was still a much higher view point of everything than Kyle was used to.
"It's.... great up here. Yeah, g-great." Pink crept into his cheeks against his wishes and more butterflies invaded his chest. This was much worse than his usual dorky-shy attacks of nerves. "Um... thanks..."

'....for bringing me up here to see this wonderful view. I really appreciate this!'... is what he wanted to express, but he was always a much better writer than speaker.  

Lucky Explorer

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:53 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sebastian smiled. "You wear your worries on your sleeve, you know that? I've always noticed." He realized that sounded weird and blushed. He looked away. "N-Not that I've been watching you or anything..." He sat down in his usual spot and looked up at the clouds and grabbed his notebook. "Let's make a deal... We don't talk about what happens here, to anyone, ok?" He took out a pen and began to write. "You didn't ever see me write outside o class, understand?" When he looked back at his notebook he got a far of look in his eyes as he started to scribble down a story, one filled with tregedy and love. He wrote of a girl, who was sick and dying, who finds love in a boy she met in the hospital. He wasn't sure where the story was going yet, but it didn't matter. All he wanted to do was write.
"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to sit down?" He asked without looking up from his notebook or stopping his stream of words.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:33 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

"You wear your worries on your sleeve, you know that? I've always noticed." Kyle's hand reached up instinctively to cover his face as it turned an even deeper shade. It didn't help that right afterward the usually smooth man stumbled over his words.

"... We don't talk about what happens here, to anyone, ok?"

His brown eyes stopped averting their gaze and he nodded in agreement to Sebastian with a smile. This was... exciting! Kyle couldn't help but look on as the red-head began to get absorbed into his notebook. Even if he couldn't tell anyone about this scene he was witnessing, it still always made him smile to see people get into their stories or artwork.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to sit down?"
Crud, he'd been just standing there watching him like a creeper, hadn't he? Hurriedly he moved to sit down, making sure to set his laptop bag down as gently as possible. "Yeah, sorry." He laughed nervously.

Kyle pulled out his sub and bit into the hard italian bread as he retrieved and flipped open his laptop with his free hand. Might as well get some writing done on his own.
He knew he had a class assignment for their Creative Writing class that he should have been working on, but instead he found himself opening up a different file that held one of the stories he was most invested in at the time being. No angels to be found, but this story centered around a child demon lost in the heart of New York city trying to find his way.

A tight feeling caught in his throat of wanting to speak, to start a conversation, but not knowing how or where to start.
But... Sebastian was showing a different side of himself... so maybe he could be brave too and let down his fear of being judged and hurt.
"So... what's your favorite genre?" Might as well start talking about a common interest. That seemed much safer than taking a stab in the dark or talking about something dull like the weather... even if the weather was gorgeous for them today.  

Lucky Explorer

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:43 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sebastian continued to write as he aswered. "Believe it or not... I only write romance." He stopped writing then, placing he pencil down in the middle og the notebook and closing it, making a way to keep his page. He looked at Kyle for a brief moment, taking in all of the boy fetures. Cute... looks delicious... Sebastian had to fight the urge to lick his lips. If he was a full demon, he would have began to win Kyle over so that he could eat the boy by now... but the taste of human flesh never apealed to him. He liked the more... exotic stuff.
Without revealing his train of though he looked at what Kyle was writing. "Let me see." Was all he said. He smirked. "Demons, hmm?" He almost laughed. The story almost sounded like what happened to him. "You really do like that fantasy stuff, huh? What about believe... you actually believe in the things you write about?" Kyle had every reason too, since they did exsist. After all, on of them was sitting right next to Kyle. "You can answer honestly. You don't make fun of me about the romance thing, I won't say a word about your answer." He almost promiced with 'demon's honor' which was the standered promice where he grew up, but he couldn't let Kyle know that little detail yet.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff