Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image

With all the time she had been spending with Espoir, its no wonder the cheetah was found late to dinner. When all the males and females started to disperse, she was found finishing her game with Espoir. Laughing, and playing.. The joys of having her best friend around when she wasn't crying or in danger. These were the days she lived for. Til her daddy came back and in that instant... Espoir was gone. Abila's ears dropped low.. As she was torn again from her paws.. She sighed. It sucked.. but she knew this was how sometimes things needed to be. She sighed again but this time with a kick to the sands as she turned til. Daughter of a council woman and head merchant was hard business, especially when others dotted on her dancing.. "I guess she can't come to my dance.." Her head hung low as she made her way in to the inner lush of the pride. Dropping down as soon as she hit teh stream.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:32 am
User Image

He had forgone his decoration again as he slipped through the pride soundlessly. He was confident in this ability. Hell, Teo was confident in everything he did. Sleek muscles bunched and shifted, silver eyes trained on what laid ahead of him and not on his feet. What was the point in looking at one's feet? You'd risk running into someone or risk missing when someone called out your name or signaled you down.

Sighing heavily, Teo looked around the pride until he spotted a cub up in the distance. She was alone and looked a bit disappointed with something. Arching a brow he moved over and listened when she started talking. Come to a dance? He was confused now. She was too little to be an entertainer. Hm.

"Who can't come to your dance?" He asked her bluntly, not even bothering to introduce himself or even let her know he was there.

Feral Mule

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:57 pm

"Espoir...." Her voice sounded completely demolished of her prior happiness. Ripped of the joy, she then felt him come up behind her and the fur upon her neck rose.. She turned her head quickly to see who's majestic voice had graced her. There, before her eyes was a very beautiful male that she had not completely met. Just when the 'Right hand' was picked, he rose along with Seiji's announcement of the thrown. Her parents certainly felt the changes of the pride, but the children still had not completely felt the wave of difference, yet. To her, Hybrids were of use as long as they proved themselves.. and Espoir did. She ... didn't want to ever be without her!

"Espoir, Daughter of Noir..she can't come because her father won't let her come to the entertainers dens... Mum says that my debut is coming.. so she says this would be a good time for critics to make sure I'm on top." All this should have been exciting, especially for her age but somehow.. The very thought was now completely crushed, what if this sadness effected her dancing! Her mother would be shamed!

"I.. I feel like.. I won't do so well.. Espoir is my lucky charm. Im hers too she said.." Ears back as she sighed. Her shoulders hunched over.. coiling her tail around herself tightly.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:57 pm
Espoir? That name didn't sound familiar. He wrinkled his nose as he thought and sighed a little bit more. He sat down with her, using the same pose and tilted his head to the side, thinking. Noir was a stupid leopard. While he wanted to ask if she was a hybrid, he figured this little cheetah didn't feel the same way about hybrids as he did. So he just shrugged and patted her head.

"Tough luck. Maybe she'll sneak her way in. It's been done before. I don't know this Espoir, so I can't say for certain. I'm sure you'll do excellent. Your Entertainers and Geisha are the best teachers. Keep it up and you'll be a currency in no time. You have the looks. You just need the guidance." Teo just didn't know how to handle children, honestly, but he knew they liked compliments.

Chi Sohma

Feral Mule

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:55 pm

Her eyes set off a certain glow when they spoke about Espoir. Everything that had to do with her, she loved to speak about. "She is a really strong fighter. I wanna be just as good so we can go on missions together and stuff!" Preening with delight on her future plans. Little did she knew that the war was slowly coming and Espoir and her would definitely be spread apart. She was a hybrid after all. There was no way- and the same gender? She didn't realize that this was bad, not yet anyways.

"She can't.. Her dad is really really strict...really.." She looked down. Hear Espoir and her sisters cry from being beaten. It made her whole demeanor go down. That beautiful smile. "My Mother teaches me.. she is the best.. but.. * Sighs hard with disappointment, she was a star among the young entertainers already * Will you be there? Sir Teo?" Yes, she knew she remembered him! Tabia, her mother- from the council had spoken about him being considered to being within the right hand rank.

Thoughs golden eyes meeting his.. with the saddest hint of emotion..

Peppermint Coffee

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff