Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Velvie's Tiny Plot Thread (Kizingo & Rogue Girl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:07 am

@Dragons: ........... ;; Riddick <333 So much love for that series.

As it is, I'd love for Nisi to meet him, especially since she's so much like the sun and she'd...literally think he was a monster for a little while, I think, but once she realises he's not, I think she could become quite a devoted friend to him c:

I'm not ready to say yes to any flings at the moment, but I'm super keen for them to meet. > O > <3

@Tally: Aww, he's a cutie. I'll keep him in mind for Hiana c: He'd possibly be a good meeting for her at any point, to help her try and get over her outright phobia of water as well.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:12 am
I wasn't sure if you'd know the series so yay! Lol I think it would b great for them to meet, it'd be interesting if he also developed a friendship in her like he did with Kyra (protective, loyal, etc) as he's lost track of Kyra ICly (the lioness I own) so if he knew that Nisi would be staying in the pride, he'd know where to return to to find her.

Obviously it'd be great for them to meet first to see what kind of chemistry they would have/how they would react personality wise with one another, so I'm definitely up for that. C: (also, as just a note, he has four completed rps atm in case you need that info)

Since Riddick isn't a Kiz member, who should start the rp? If you'd like me to I can, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to as he's an outsider XD  

DragonsRage24

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:49 pm
@Dragons:That would be super adorable, I always loved his and Kyra's relationship...haha.

I can start something up if you'd like but I don't think it matters too much about who starts it, since the Kizi aren't against visitors, but still, I'll start something up and PM it to you? C:

I'm starting to collect my RP list, and will start tagging as I can, but as I've said before, if there's an urgent RP that you need finished, PM me and I'll keep my focus on that one if I can, while I tag the others. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:04 pm
just pm me or post link here smile  

DragonsRage24

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:35 am

heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Mebbie...family RP for Uzi in the roguelands with Aelius? I don't have his cert on hand (starting to redo journal right before hiatusing = disorganized) but I think you're familiar with him? <3 I'm not sure what their relationship is... if they would've met at all. But family RP is a good thing, yes?

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 am

-nudges this up-
Nisija has most likely got her mate/fling plot done, but she's open to other plots <3

@Zephy: He is her half-nephew, and I'd be happy to RP them together, as you know! <3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff