Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:06 pm
fallenjedi1191

"Boba Fett, Kad'ika, Kal Skirrata, Bardan Skirata, and myself. i just gave you five mando's like you asked. Not all of us are the same. I would appreciate it if you remember that next time you make a judgement about my people." Yes it is dangerous here but if we can win the alliegence of Mandalore we could turn the tides against the sith.

Mandalore - Streets of Keldabe

"Your name and the Fett are the only ones I recognize and Fett was during the civil war, how long ago was that brother? Your people are strong, I won't deny this, but even you must admit you are all highly motivated by credits and material value." He looked at the gauntlet the other man was wearing "Or did you think I had failed to notice that?" he gestured towards the object "If we could win Mandalore I have no doubt they would be of great aid to us, but what do we have to convince them with? We have no credits to hire an army, nor do we have enough of the council to appear any more than a rag tag group of rebels begging for support. Do we even know anything about this Mandalore?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:23 am

"Maybe later I'll give you a history lesson. But that is not important now. As for getting the alliegence of my people there is a couple ways. Mandalore has never liked being ruled over. I know the current Mandalore, he might listen if I ask for aid. With all that has happened recently the fighting in orbit and the Emporer himself on the planet people aren't happy. Open yourself up, you can feel the unease so thick you can almost cut it with a vibroblade!" Kad gestured around him. "In the current state of things the clans will follow the Mandalore to war. All we have to do is get him to join us."  

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:42 pm

"With the Emperor here should we not spend all of our energy fighting him? Would that not solve a multitude of our problems? Surely if you do know this Mandalore would he not be willing to come to our aid to remove the emperor. Better yet could we not do it ourselves? You, Elyria, Myself and the padawans should be more than enough to take out one man even the emperor himself." His voice took a darker tone, eyes narrowed, a twisted smile spread across his lips and he made a fist slowly pulling it down "Just think of it the Emperor falling to us alone with out any of his little allies, or at least not enough to make a difference in the long run."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:41 pm
Temple - Wastes of Mandalore

Sure by now they must be out of earshot of Vic.. she proceeded "Master Droid..what can you tell me of the great Jedi who built this temple...what can you tell me of Lolovictum's father...his mother...his childhood?"  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:39 am

"I am afraid you will have to be more specific in your inquries Master." The droid stated.

The droid stopped and said, "On your right is the armory, and right across from it is the Trophy room. The creator hunted down and killed ever beast in there."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:53 pm

"Do you really think it is that easy? Fool, the emporer prolly has dozens of Sith Knights hidden among the crowds. No leader is that foolish to come amongst the population alone. Even Emporer Palpatine had guards at all times. And yes even if we did manage to kill him here, we would still have a bloody war on our hands. Those Loyal to him would take over the empire to oppose us. You must never have learned much about fighting my friend." Kad shook his head at the foolish simplicity of Davth's statements, things would never be that easy. Kad looked up and it seemed they were starting to come near the Space Port.  

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Laughing "You are correct Master Droid, I guess the awe I have felt since I arrived in this place of honor has my thoughts racing in several directions..." turning to the droid "Shall we begin again...may I ask your name Master Droid?" she asked with a slight curtsey in his direction. "The Trophy Room?" she walked towards the left and made her way into the room. It was darker than the Garden had been, the lighting dimmed...the faces of the well preserved beasts stared at her from all directions...everything from the smallest of trill beasts, to manka cats and thranta. All were perfectly preserved in what seemed a symbiotic state...their wounds barely visible, their visages almost lifelike. She looked from one to the other "I would never think a Jedi to hunt and kill for mere trophies...what make of man was he?" Her eyes were drawn to the large skull fixed to the wall of the room...unbelievable it was the skull of the great Mythosaur..long extinct and the symbol of Mandalore..."and this...how came he by this...surely this was not his kill?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:00 pm

"Shall we begin again...may I ask your name Master Droid?"

The droid responded and said, "This unit is referred to as Rodger by the creator." The droid followed in after her when she went into the Trophy Room.

I would never think a Jedi to hunt and kill for mere trophies...what make of man was he? and this...how came he by this...surely this was not his kill?"

"I know not of what kind of person my creator was. For my interactions with other beings other than my master and his family has been nonexistant. I am appologize." The droid said appologizing for his lack of information.

"And as for this particular beast, I don't know. He had left the planet many times on his hunting trips. The answer you are looking for maybe inside his personal journal that is kept inside the main database." The droid said, suggesting an answer to his new master's question.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:18 pm

"I thought your people were warriors? Yes we would have a war on our hands, but the Sith are as they always are, we would kill the leader and the power vacuum left by his defeat would tie up their recourse's in a bloody civil war that that would put us in the perfect position to wipe them from the galaxy."
His voice began to overlap with the other "If he has brought his guard we must simply terminate them. Do you fear a few Sith Jedi? This one knows of many non force users who fear no such thing. The dawn of a new era in the Galaxy." A sinister smile spread across his features, it was an almost alien expression on the togruta known more for his light hearted side than anything else.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:31 pm

"Yes we are warriors, but that does not mean we are stupid. We have but 3 masters with us and a couple padawans. In a fight against the Emporer's guard we would likely lose the padawans for they are young and inexperienced. We don't know how many he brought, they could easily outnumber us, now is not the right time to engage the emporer. If you think now is a great time you are a fool and you can go and get yourself killed. I will not risk the future of our order on a foolish attack that will get many of us injured or killed. You need to clear your head and find balance, you seem to be letting darker thoughts enter your mind. Maybe you should spend time on Bogan when we return."  

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:31 pm

"So short sighted." He shook his head in disappointment before spreading his arms palms to the sky spinning slightly "We are on a planet of self professed warriors. These are the same warriors that you claim will not be ruled over. Jedi are not known for fighting their own battles, or has that changed?" Davth's voice echoed with an unknown power causing some of the more observant passerby's to pause for a second. "Find your leader, or at the very least a warlord. This self proclaimed emperor will be defeated with or without you."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:28 pm

"We will meet the Mandalore, but we will do this smartly." Kad turned and slammed Davth into the wall and leaned in close "and we are not Jedi, something is up with you. I'm not sure what yet but I'll find out." Kad let him go and pushed him toward the ship "Lets get back on the phoenix"  

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:49 pm

"Well, Master Rodger, I find all this death disturbing..can we go on? I'd like to come back to the armory," laughing somewhat bitterly "Your former Master is much angered at me...I may need to outfit myself before we leave the Temple"...what more is there to this place? The gardens were quite lovely...but this..." shaking her head "these kills...not much like a Jedi to my way of thinking... I'm very interested in the journals...I would like to know more about the founder of this Temple...perhaps it will unlock the mysteries of Master Lolovictum..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:28 pm

"If you are worried about the guest, he has already left the building and is outside. Warning, sandstorm deteceted on long range scaners. E.T.A one hour." The droid said and then walked back into the hallway. Turning back around to to look at Elyria.

"If you follow me, I can show you the rest of the facility and I will answer any more questions that you may have."  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Reaching into her pocket, she flipped open her comm-link
"Kad, Elyria here...the Temple is located in the wastelands, Vic has left the premises - if you don't hear from me be sure and activate the nanos placed in him on Tython, he's already threatened to disclose our location to the emperor. I will need a ship..the problem is there is a sandstorm due to hit the area within the hour...please advise your situation so we may decide how to proceed. I have sent the co-ordinates of my location...I will try to make haste" She hoped he received the message, but she knew the tracking devise she carried would at least send her location to the Phoenix. Turning her gaze on Rodger " I will need a key to the Temple...with the approaching sandstorm we must make haste..please Master Rodger, take me to the archive room...we may have to wait for a return trip to complete the tour"  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games