Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image

Enigma of Euphoria; Tython

"Well developed pallet, come now love I am but a humble Zeltron, my other titles have not affected my pallet, for edibles at any rate..."
he smiled sunlight glinting off of a gold capped canine it was a vain trinket, but completely removable. 'Much to talk about, to think I could have avoided all of this if I never left my bar, but who would have done it if not I?'

comadorslinky
fallenjedi1191
Tomthetank
Nia Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:12 am
Tython

User Image

Elyria couldn't help but burst out laughing. my Dear Captain..in my opinion your appetite for edibles is much more discriminating than your appetite for.....winking... other things...

she turned to make sure the others were following..

The group made their way into the dining room and once seated ate amidst much laughter...Dawson reveling them with stories of his adventures...Elyria kept her eyes on Wilca and Kad..both looked worn and weary...dare she ask them.....

Elyria sat back waiting as the plates were cleared..her face more serious she looked at the faces of those around her...still unsure if she should trust Master Terva...she cleared her throat and began...

Gentlemen.. looking over at Dawson with a smile... and I use the terms loosely...this morning I received a disturbing message on the holonet.. looking over at Kad before continuing... our spies on Mandalore report the replacement team to the Temple never arrived..they must have been intercepted..even killed...I...I..hate to cut this reunion short..but I must go and check on this myself...the Temple...well..though given to the Je'daii is ultimately..my responsibility...I could use a team I can trust to join me...a strong team..for I fear what will await us there..and well..as you may know..the Mandalorians do not hold me in high regard since...well... the incident in Keldabe...I know your feet have barely touched the planet..but would you consider joining me?..Kad your presence would be most helpful..as it would help ensure a ..more favorable reception...

comadorslinky
fallenjedi1191
T.A.D.
Tomthetank

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:42 pm
Tython

User Image

Wilca jumped to his feet. the first ready to lay down his life. "My blades are by your side Master Stone. all you have to do is say the words."
Standing ready the young master looked over those at the dining table and waited for them to answer the call.

fallenjedi1191
T.A.D.
Tomthetank
Nia Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:32 pm
User Image

Davth Terva - Tython

Davth was enjoying himself for the first time in quite awhile, he was supposed to be social but his self imposed exile had worn on him. His smile faded as the woman began to break the news, the young mandalorian was first to pledge his life to the cause. 'Go you need the freedom, let come what may.'

His face dropped for a moment as he sat his mind racing in every direction, his mind cleared reciting the code in his head 'There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no fear; there is power. I am the heart of the Force. I am the revealing fire of light. I am the mystery of darkness. In balance with chaos and harmony, Immortal in the Force.' it brought him peace of mind. "I know in the past I have been troubled, and the notion of several high-ranking members of the order leaving at once is questionable." he paused rising, a hand lading on the elongated hilt of his dual blade saber. "However I will gladly undertake this journey with you, should you be willing to take me."

comadorslinky

Nia Phoenix

t.a.d

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:10 pm
Mandalore - Other side of the Blast Door

“That is peculiar as we were her students before we became fully fledged members of the order. But perhaps you can tell us how the two of you know each other as we fetch those supplies? The stairway is rather long and boring. A story of yours might lessen this tedious task.” Mithandrew said, looking her over head to toe, trying to find something that would enable him to keep this going. He felt that if they came to blows, James and himself would lose without a doubt. But keeping this delay game going until some kind of help arrived was better than simply opening the front door to someone that had ill intentions.

James shook his head and looked at Mithandrew, “Leave the poor girl alone already.” James then turned his attention back to Ayari, “Sorry, we are just a bit paranoid is all. We have been down here for so long that we are a little paranoid about people. Anyway, just give me a moment to see if I can open the door.” James turned around towards the blast door and banged on it a few times.

The door didn’t actually have any sort of doorbell on it, and they didn’t actually have the key. So banging on it as hard as they could was the best they could do. The door could however been opened from the inside. So they installed an eye droid above the door so they could see the people at the door. Funny enough, they can no longer access its controls. Turns out, the day after they had installed it, the droids had interfaced with it and hooked it into there network. Locking them out of the controls

The eye popped out from above the blast door and a very mechanical voice spoke. “What is it James Mechendile?”

“Can you get Conner?”

“We cannot.”

“Ok, why can’t you?”

“He has passed out from alcohol consumption.”

“Son of a….” Stopping himself before he finished that sentence he said aloud, “Why do we have the galaxies most drunk scientist here? Can you please just open the door. The new rotation has arrived.” The eye looked away from him for a moment to scan the other people in sight. He looked about for a minute before turning back to James.

“Where are the supplies?”

“They are Still on the ship.”

“Please bring down all supplies and I will open the door.”

“Just open the door.”

“We cannot as we need them.”

James then gave the eye a strange look, almost like he was asking himself like did they just make a slip of the tongue that the droids were stealing from them. “Wait a minute, what is that supposed to mean?! Are you stealing our supplies.”

The eye blinked, “Bring down all supplies and I will open the door.” The eye droid receded back into the wall.

“Well you heard the blasted droid, best get to climbing those stairs.” He said, turning back towards Ayari.

Android E1

Gia the Queen of Mars

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:19 am
Mandalore

A sigh escaped A'kire's lips. If there was one thing she hated more than Je'daii or Jedi, or this entire damned situation, it was overly paranoid droids. She knew that once they reached the top of those stairs that the shuttle she came in on with all of those needed supplies would be nowhere to be found, and then her cover would be blown. She would need to act fast lest these two men would do anything about the suspicious activity. She couldn't possibly lie and say the shuttle was farther away than her own. That would be insane. The lack of shelter on this planet meant that travel and drop offs would need to be as close to any location as possible, lest travel on foot would kill whoever was stupid enough to attempt it.

She would nod, letting the two men take the lead as she would stay behind looking at Omega. Something needed to be done and fast. Perhaps acting as though Omega was simply a bodyguard droid would allow her to speak a bit more freely about her plan, though she would still need to choose her words carefully. One slip of the tongue and Mithandrew would certainly see his suspicions were correct. Why couldn't both men be more like James - easily swayed. "Omega, once we get to the top of those stairs, I'll need you to take care of James and Mithandrew for me so that I can grab the supplies from the shuttle and tell the captain of the two he is to take back to the temple." she would give a smile, as James turned to give a soft wave to Omega, waiting til the man had his back turned to make a quick cutting motion across her throat before pointing at those two. With any luck Omega would understand her intent, and the minute the four of them were far enough away, she and omega could strike. She would need to devise a cover for the sudden loss of life, but hopefully any induced panic she portrayed would overload the droid's neural capabilites granting her entrance.

It would take a fair bit of time before they all had reached the stairs, A'kire very slowly and carefully hovering her hands over her twin sabers holstered on her belt, her eyes constantly darting back and forth between James, Mithandrew and Omega. Nothing in this plan could co wrong. Even if the men became aware of her trickery, they would be far enough away from the door that calling for help wouldn't work. Mithandrew even said so that the communicators were useless between the outside and whatever was inside the door. There would just be the issue of covering up that loose end of the CO's whereabouts. "well, looks like we made it back up. Those stairs will really give you a workout, huh?" she chuckled, clapping her hands together as she would move ahead, having already given her instructions to Omega. "It's just a bit further ahead. I had wanted to have the shuttle land closer, but the pilot insisted on putting some distance between us and the temple in case anything should happen. Please do follow me, as I'm sure that once the small talk is done the pilot will be able to give you further instructions....."

Each step forward made the dead, dried grass beneath her boots crunch - the only sound to break the otherwise mind-numbing silence. Her hands itched terribly. The ease of just drawing her sabers then and there as well as the temptation of it all was getting to her. Just a little bit further...that's all she had to do was wait just a tiny bit longer before these two problems were taken care of. However, she did feel a tiny shred of remorse for James. He, unlike his counterpart had given nothing but blind trust and acceptance to A'kire from the start. While, his naivety was something to be admired, she knew that the second she turned on him, he would become scared and panicked. She had seen it many times in the Sith Academy - acolytes who were far too trusting of their higher ups that broke down the second the truth came crashing down upon them. It was a strange feeling - this remorse for another when for so long her actions had gone on without worry or care for others' wellbeing - and one she was beginning to dislike immensely. While feelings and emotions were something not to be hindered like the jedi of old taught, emotions such as remorse could lead to hesitancy in her actions, and that was something she just couldn't allow. She knew well enough she had seen what looked like a transport being fired upon by pirates a few months ago in space. She knew that the actual replacements for these two were on them, but she needed to keep the lie going for just a bit longer.

Android E1

Wonyky

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:18 pm
Tython

User Image

looking from face to face Wilca, Davth, nodding her head at each in turn I appreciate it ... a little uneasy about Master Terva..she nonetheless looked to Dawson and Kad and you Gentlemen?... her eyes directly to the Captain she sent her thoughts and this doesn't let you off the hook my friend..

comadorslinky
fallenjedi1191
T.A.D.
Tomthetank

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:36 pm
Mandalore
James did a little stretching as he walked, enjoying the sunlight. “Man, the CO is so damn lucky that he was able to spend the last few days not in that damn cave.” He said rather happy that the nightmare that was this position was almost over. The sunlight, despite the scorching temperature that it created, put James in a rather happy bubbly mood. A mood that usually complimented Mithandrew’s level headedness, but it seemed that James was to far off in his own world to realize what Mithandrew was thinking.

Mithandrew had more or less had tuned James out couldn’t help but keep his hand on his lightsaber. Something about all this made him feel to easy. The fact that they showed up months late, no investigation, no knowledge of what the CO’s name actually was, and they didn’t even try to start to bring the supplies down when they arrived.

James turned around and asked, “Hey, Ayari, who did you train under?” He was trying to make some small talk as the surface of Mandalore was actually dreadfully quiet.

Miles Away
“Anderson, what is our ETA?”

“A couple hours, unless we hit a sandstorm”

“Anshola, supplies doing alright back there?”

“They are all still there master.”

Android E1

Gia the Queen of Mars

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image

Tython

"Multiple je'daii masters, mandalorians, un-doubtable danger, and a high probability that we will get into some hairy situation," he paused tapping an index finger on his chin. The pirate was silent for a moment before rising to his feet with a clap of his hands "That just spells a disaster my dear. Now mix in a charming zeltron with a few handful of seedy contacts, a quick ship, a few... moments" his smile widened "No I think I will stay, someone must help mold these young minds."

comadorslinky
fallenjedi1191
Tomthetank
Nia Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:52 pm
Mandalore

A'kire would hear that question, her thoughts suddenly halting as she would be forced to search for an answer, a name, something she remembered as passable. Thoughts flew by and jumbled and cluttered about as her mind drifted back to her last series of travels. She had met many different people and aliens last time, so faces would come to mind fairly easily, especially that of Davth Tevra, that smug p***k of a flyboy and that damned sand rat Stokhli. That was back on Neimoidia during the quarrantine where she was stuck looking for that holocron which evaded her. The memories of Stokhli and Davth would resurface as she tried to shoo them away lest her anger seep out.
It was all because of those fools that I failed my mission....I should have silenced them like I did to that je'daii....wait! That's it, there were je'daii there too. Two of them. The one was easily dispatched, but who was the other....he was an alien....his name.........what was his name......

"Pentar." she spoke softly, turning to James as she smiled softly, "I trained under Master Pentar. He was always wise beyond his years, and gave me a great understanding of the force and how it flows throughout life in the galaxy." she smiled, remembering that name just in time to avoid anyone trying to question her silence, not that the overwhelming silence around them wasn't any less dreadful or mind-numbing. Still, as the three of them walked, A'kire would find herself deep in her thoughts once more. Something was off to her, but she didn't know what it could be. If her plans would fall through she would need to act quickly, and this sudden feeling meant that things to could awry at any moment. She would focus on her surroundings, James, Mithandrew, Omega, the planet they strode upon.

Nothing will slip through my fingers.....nothing...

wonyky

android E1

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:14 pm
Tython

User Image

Elyria looked at the pirate quizzically for a minute..her composure slightly broken she shook her head and chuckled softly before looking up, her head slightly to the side..her face a flirty, daring look as she met his eyes.. well Captain..it seems the years have made you wary.. sighing she looked to Wilca and Davth..Gentlemen...make your preparations and meet me at the landing pad in an hour... nodding to each in turn she made her way around the table and placing a hand on his shoulder leaned down and kissed the Captain gently on the cheek.. I hope to see you on my return... ..perhaps then you will tell me what it is you are hiding.. she turned and heading towards the door on the way to the Master's Chambers...

comadorslinky
fallenjedi1191
T.A.D.
Tomthetank

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:43 pm
User Image

Tython

"Well of course my dear, there is so much I have yet to do." the pirate smiled watching the group, the Togruta had his brow arched but his statement was sure to raise a few brows. The kiss brought his attention back to the woman, that would make things interesting. "I've only just arrived and she is already rushing me out the door, there is a lesson in that somewhere.... " 'You may not be so grateful once you learn this secret' The zeltron rose to his feet and bowed slightly to the other "Gentlemen, I shall be seeing you soon."

Light on his feet the zeltron was less than a dozen steps behind the woman 'My ship, sooner that later the less who know perhaps the better' he broke off heading back to the landing area giving the occasional wink and smile at passing students.

comadorslinky
fallenjedi1191
Tomthetank
Nia Phoenix

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:57 am
Tython

User Image

Wilca bowed to everyone at the table "Gentlemen If you excuse me i have some preperations to make." With that said he made his way to the crystal caves.

T.A.D
fallenjedi1191
Tomthetank
Nia Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:12 pm
On bored The Sanguinem

Chalras stood on the bridge looking out on the vast emptiness of space. The Emperor had seen his imprisoned former master alone and upon his return tossed a heart at him. A heart that Chalras new was his former masters. The Cathar couldnt help but wonder what caused the Emperor to slay her, but it was of no matter Chalras's loyalty was to the Emperor.

User Image

Wonyky

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:11 pm
Tython

User Image

She slipped her comm from her pocket sighing and called her protocol droid to do her packing for Mandalore..this sudden trip to Dawson's ship would severely limit her time..but she knew she must go....she closed her eyes and felt the force signatures as they moved farther from her..when she thought it was safe she turned to doublecheck that both Davth and Wilca were out of sight...catching Dawson from the corner of her eye she quickened her step and made her way towards his ship....

comadorslinky
fallenjedi1191
T.A.D.
Tomthetank

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items