Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:17 pm
Kamino - Cryostasis Level

A'kire would climb into the Sith interceptor, power up its engines as she got the signal that both her and the clone were ready to leave. A hangar door would open up slowly, revealing to the two the vastness of the outside world, waves clashing below as the wind howled and the rain came down. Gently, A'kire would steer the new ship outside of the hangar and then full throttle it towards the planet's atmosphere, setting a course on the ship's hyperdrive before sending her navigation charts over to the other craft, wasting no time to make the jump towards Mandalore.

Space

A'kire would waste no time reviewing the madman's rantings that she had recorded, looking over them again and again, trying to scrutinize anything she possibly could from Locolovictum's files.
There's got to be something else...it's almost too easy the way I see it....what could I be missing....She sighed heavily, leaning back in the seat as the lines of hyperspace flew by her. This entire thing made her uneasy. Locolovictum's waning sanity, his sudden rise to power, his family being from Mandalore, their generosity to the je'daii, and now ontop of everything a temple nobody, not even Rahl had heard about. Just as soon as she would begin to try something, another thing seemed to pop up, throwing her off completely

[whether or not these interceptors have one, thats moot point for simplicity's sake im saying this one has one.]

Android E1

Nia Phoenix

wonyky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:14 pm
Omega 1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The clone pressed the lever, raising the throttle of his fighter craft. He followed the sith interceptor close behind as he punched in the coordinates to Mandalore. Suddenly, the craft vanished from sight as it followed A'kire through the Kamino atmosphere. The engines charged up and the craft had entered hyperspace.

He remember his training as he left the place that was his home, his prison, and his "dojo". Target practice with reprogrammed commando droids, sparing against other clone troopers in close ranged combat. He wasn't going allow his emotions to escape through the helmet as he was trained not to. But the fact that he was finally seeing some actual action excited him beyond belief. He checked his systems and digital displays to make sure everything was running properly.

Gia the Queen of Mars

EA R0N1N

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:25 pm
Tython

User Image

Elyria took her hands from Dawsons shoulders lingeringing a moment to give a gentle squeeze to her good friend, bringing her hand to her locket she turned at the group.. let's go...I'm starving!! she grinned from ear to ear and started walking towards the dining area..looking back over her shoulder well...is anyone coming?...

comadorslinky
fallenjedi1191
T.A.D.
Tomthetank

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:47 pm
Coruscant – Orbit

Throughout the flight, Locolvictum ignored the drink set out in front of him. It wasn’t out of disrespect or distrust, Locolvictum simply did not feel the need or want to drink it. When they arrived on Sanguinem and walked out of the ship that Chalras was flying, Locolvictum paid no mind to the people that were bowing. Perhaps he had grown to used to it, or maybe that the people who were bowing were of so little importance to him that he did not feel the need to acknowledge there existence. In either case he paid them no mind as he had other more pressing thoughts and concerns at hand. Though whether or not sharing his thoughts with High Lord Chalras was a wise decision was another all together. While he was an advisor to Locolvictum and lord commander of the peace keeper knights, he was also a potential enemy that could seek to end his life like so many others had before Chalras.

“I hope that the witch doesn’t choose to waste our time with riddles. The people back at the temple are restless as it is and are growing tried of chasing shadows.”

comadorslinky

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:14 am
Tython

User Image

Wilca feeling awkward during his introductions felt relief wash over him when Elyria suggested that everyone go eat. perhaps the change of scenery, or much needed meal would acclimatize him to his new colleagues. With a shallow nod he set off after Elyria.

Nia Phoenix
fallenjedi1191
T.A.D.
Tomthetank

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:52 am
Hyperspace - En Route To Mandalore

The Twi'lek's lekku twitched as her eyes scanned the journals over and over. She was already forming her own ideas about Locolovictum's family.Why his parents seemed normal, at least from the journals she read about them. Still, the man in question - Locolovictum himself still had such a mystery about him. How did he wind up so damaged, clinging to the thin thread of sanity that threatened to break. What had he done previously before claiming the throne as Emperor. Just who was he. Perhaps her new companion would know something.

Turning on the intership communications again, A'kire would clear her throat, before speaking. "Hey, Omega. I need information on the current Emperor. I find it rather strange that this man whose presence had just become known to me as well as Esuritio is in such a position of power. What was he doing before this? Is there any family history in the databanks anywhwere?"

Android E1

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:08 pm
Omega 1

The soldier sat silently in his cockpit as the stars rushed by him. He maintained formation with the female's newly acquired craft. He wondered what happened during his long slumber. Why was there a sith fighter sitting in the hangar? During one of his periodic awakenings, he heard about his brothers leaving to put their training to the test, to fight droids lead by the sith. He sat silently trying to calculate the possibilities only to come up empty handed.

He was suddenly interrupted by his ship's communication system, it was Akire. "Negative Lady A'kire. I couldn't find anything. It seems it was all wiped. You know more than I do." he responded. This was the first time he had heard Esurito's name too. Perhaps this was one of Locolvictum's subordinates?

Gia the Queen of Mars

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:48 pm
Hyperspace - En Route to Mandalore

A'kire nodded, sighing into the comms as she would slowly speak, deciding to fill in Omega on everything she had learned since her return. "The Galaxy as you know used to consist of two major factions. Je'daii and Sith. Now, things are different. Ever since Rahl was killed, a third group, the Jedi, with one 'i' have emerged. These jedi, aren't really who they claim to be. These jedi are actually sith in disguise....or at least that's what Locolovictum claims he's making them out to be with this little shadow empire of his. Apparently, What Locolovictum wants to do is make these jedi heroes and turn the je'daii into criminals. I myself think that this plan is a drawn out bunch of bullshit." Frustration hung in her voice as she sneered, eyes narrowing as she listened to the hum of the ship's hyperdrive.

"Rahl was doing just fine....despite his quickness to anger..." a hand reached up to touch her cybernetic lekku, her eyes narrowing more, "and his ego, the man was a good leader. That isn't to say that I wanted the power he had. It's the way things have always been You said it yourself....but Locolovictum...he's unfit...he's going mad. His journals are filled with rantings and this man deserves to be silenced in any way possible..." She would remember mentioning Esuritio. Questions would arise within her mind about where he had fled to while she was infiltrationg Vic's personal quarters.

"One of Rahl's right hand men still walks. A good friend of mine, Esuritio is also displeased with Locolovictum's rule, but he left before I could truly get any more information out of him..."

Mandalorian Space - Above Mandalore

Another sigh escaped A'kire's lips as the monotonous backdrop of hyperspace faded from view, her ship exiting the jump high above Mandalore's orbit, the planet a barren wasteland from high up - how anything could stand to live there was beyond her comprehension. "We'll need to scour the surface by ship until we can find this temple...as much as I'd have liked there were no coordinates within Vic's journals."

Android E1

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:20 pm
Omega 1

The soldier listened to the female as she explained the current events. Was this girl kidding? Why in the world would sith disguise themselves as jedi? This would lead to confusion if actual jedi became mixed in with the ranks. What was the desired outcome of this move? 'Two factions of jedi threw him off. But then again, the gears in his head were turning. He was beginning to come up with possible motives for his move. Perhaps he was hiding something? Or better yet, someone.

This Esurito seemed rather mysterious. What would he be like in person? Perhaps he was plotting to take over too. Then that would probably lead to one betraying the other. It's a shame that Rahl went down. He would have found it his plans for him which would really be something. He heard the frustration in her voice as explained the whole situation. It was more of a struggle for power between friendlies than any war that he had trained for.

"I see. This Esurito, is he a force user like you?" he replied back. Where there was a jedi temple, there was usually Jedi. He expected to fight, and was mentally prepared for that. The stars slowed down and the planet was visible. It looked like a barren wasteland that no being would live on. He looked down for any structures that would catch his eye. Perhaps the temple was hidden underground?

Gia the Queen of Mars

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:31 pm
Mandalore

A'kire would aim her ship closer to the surface of the planet, making sure to keep up her speed lest there were any ground to air defense cannons on the planet. Up close, the devastation that the planet had suffered was worse than she had imagined. Most of the planet was barren and a wasteland. Outcroppings of bio domes would litter the planet in small clusters, most likely where the planet's remaining inhabitants lived. She would continue to scan the surface as she heard Omega speak up.

"Esuritio? Oh, of course. He's quite powerful. He always has been. I had wondered what had become of him since I've been away. He was always somewhat of an enigma when I had been more involved with Rahl's regime." The planet seemed to yield nothing of intrest, but the Twi'lek refused to give up. There must be something here, something important to Locolovictum, and she was determined to find out.

Android E1

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:10 pm
Omega 1

The soldier kept his craft invisible, but followed at Akire's wing. He kept searching for anything out of the ordinary. To think this would be his place of origin somewhat made him wonder what happened. But where there was a jedi temple, there would be jedi, and where there was jedi, there was combat, and where there was combat there was the chance to test out limits of his design. Not practice against reprogrammed battle droids, not against colone troopers, and not against special forces, but actual adversaries.

"How did you become of part of this empire?" he asked boldly, wanting to know more about her.

Gia the Queen of Mars

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:27 pm
Mandalore

"How did you become of part of this empire?"

A sigh escaped A'kire's lips, breaking the stagnant silence that followed after Omega's very open-eneded question. Her eyes would close as she inhaled, exhaling heavily, her mind manipulating thoughts into cohesive speech patterns, memories into stories and old scars into vivid images. "It all started years ago. I was just a teenager on Ryloth. I lived with my mother and father. Things were simple. Life was good...but...as many know, slavers on Ryloth aren't an uncommon sight. I was sought out, my....unique skin color was seen as rare and worth a lot of credits to the right person. I was to be a slave, my body sold and done with as my eventual owner pleased. They took me to Nar Shaddaa, but on the way there, the transport ship ran into trouble. Rival slavers shot it to hell and back, but of course the ship I was on was illegally outfitted with heavily modded weapons. Somehow, I was one of the lone survivors.

I had sent out a distress signal, since the ship was pretty much shot. Piloting it was going to be impossible. Luckily, a nearby smuggler, who heard the distress signal picked me up. Unfortunately for me, he too was headed to the Nar Shaddaa and decided to just let me off there instead of somewhere safer, instead of back with who was left of my family. I was stranded, broke and in a world I had never seen. I had nowhere to stay, nothing to eat, and I could barely understand the others. I spent night after night basically scavenging for any bit of scrap food I could get my hands on. Living as a squatter, I learned a few tricks from the others, like how to quickly and sneakily disassemble the most vital parts of a droid, and remain unseen to sell them for a few credits. I developed a skill for working with droids through that, though what I did was illegal. It wasn't until someone approached me, did I actually wind up with actual work. Some schmuck wanted me to hotwire some droid for him for some reason or another. Promised me he'd pay me and indeed he did. When I realized you could actually make decent cash doing legit work for people, I decided to try and set up a small shop for repairs. Things finally started to look up. I even managed to rent a small apartment. The area was s**t, but it's Nar shaddaa, so what can you expect?"

A chuckle escaped her lips as a slight smile spread on her face. "It was...actually kind of nice. I was doing actual work, had money in my pockets, a roof over my head and food in my belly. I was happy, despite what happened to me. Of course, s**t started going downhill, when trained mechanics started setting up shop directly across from mine. Bit by bit, my customers would flock to them for the lower prices, leaving me with less and less money. Rent was becoming increasingly hard to pay, so I panicked. I needed something to earn money, so I turned to the one thing I knew nobody could take away from me. I became a dancer. The hours were long, and the customers were pigs. My outlook was growing darker by the second. Yeah it paid the bills, but I had gone from someone who controlled their own life to another plaything for hutt slimes. I was growing more and more desperate to escape....and then...he came along....

I can remember how miserable I felt...it was strange...not a cry yourself to sleep miserable, but a I want to break free from this body im stuck in, push myself to become something stronger miserable. I don't know if it was how I looked while dancing that evening, but a man approached me later that night...told me he could sense my troubles..and, that he could help me. Of course I immediately casted him off as some drunken fool, but he would come again and again night after night, never saying a word, but always keeping an eye on me. I was getting ready to tell my boss about this alleged stalker, when he revealed himself to be a sith. Now, I had vaguely known about the major factions in the galaxy, but to see a sith in the flesh...i was astounded. He told me he would train me...make me stronger, help me get away from this horrid place...give me the freedom I was craving. and I, being in such a desperate position....I listened.

For years, I continued my job, meeting with this sith, who was only known to me as Rahl, and training with him. He seemed pleased with how quickly I progressed. His words were so kind...his voice reassuring yet strong...over the years I grew stronger in the force and stronger in strength. I was happy again. I had found my calling and had finally found someone who could help me....finally found someone who gave a damn about me....I even started falling for this man.....and then he vanished...left me without warning. I was devastated.I felt as if maybe I had done something wrong. Perhaps he had been called away, but no matter how often I tried to contact him, there was no response. I was angry, frustrated, alone again...so I took it upon myself to try and improve my power and skill on my own. That's where I ran into those damn fools...that damn jawa and togruta....that goose chase for a holocron that led to such a spectacular failure on my part!!!!!

It was only after that failure that Rahl made himself known to me once more....but it wasn't the same man I had grown to love and respect...he was bitter, tense, unforgiving...this failure had been so spectacular to him that he denounced me as his protoge....he beat me. He did unspeakable things to me....finally leaving me for dead."
she would gently touch the cybernetic lekku draped over her shoulder, the smile now faded into a frown, her eyes narrowed. "Had it not been for the medical droids I'd have died from blood loss...but I survived...beaten and broken...having been shown Rahl's true colors..."

She would lean back in her seat, eyes gazing towards the map as the memories flooded her mind, both good and bad mingling together as she would idly scan the surface for the temple. Part of her still wished she hadn't failed Rahl. Part of her wished she could have been his. Part of her still wishes it was her that cut him down.

Android E1

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Shade_Enforcer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:20 pm
On the Edge of Mandalorian Space - Aboard the White Eternity

Zenkaran woke from a deep sleep groggier than ever. Trying to clear his vision of the blurred vision he had, it looked like an Imperial living quarters, but seemed off somehow. Why am I here? he wondered, however just as fast wondered, why he was aboard an Imperial ship; which ship; where, and more importantly, How. Nothing made sense right away as he slowly and painfully, with popping joints climbed out of the bed he was on and made his way to a small pile of robes.

"Computer, What is our current position?"

"Current star positions place the White Eternity at the edge of the Mandalore system. Our current trajectory at maximum sublight speed will put us in orbit around Mandalore in one hour."

Now dressed, Zenkaran moved to the door, and exiting his quarters. He walked to a nearby control console and activated it. There was nothing he could access in the logs in terms of navigation or crew compliment with the exception of the ship's name and description. He had found out it was a Harrower Class War Ship named the White Eternity.

"Computer, who is the commander of this ship and is anyone on board?"

"No other life signs detected...Commander of the White Eternity....Zenkaran."

This had to be wrong. How was he the commander of this ship. He wasn't Imperial. How could much of the database be locked out and he not know any of this.

"Computer, where did the White Eternity's journey originate?"

"Information Classified...Access Code Required."

"Who has that code?"

"Commander Zenkaran."

"I don't know this code you speak of. what is accessible?"

"All access points are locked down....Access Code Required. One path to the main airlock is accessible."

"Is there anything else you can tell me?"

"Information Classified...Access Code Required."

Zenkaran finally caved with one large sigh of failure, lowering his head. Something wasn't right. He couldn't remember how he got on this ship, where he came from, and why he was here. On top of this monumentally disturbing revelation, he was on a ship, he himself was in command of, but had no idea how to access. Slowly walking down the only path he could towards the main airlock. He started a journey to remember the past and unlock this ship and its secrets.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:30 am
Omega 1

The soldier listened to A'kire's story, how she endured the worst of the worst from Ryloth to Nar Shadaa before joining the empire. It all made sense on how she came to be. But her "failure" was not clear to him. He wasn't going to question her more about it. Another thing became clear to him, why she wanted Locolvictum's head. She was in love with this "Rahl", the one who gave her a future and injured her greatly. She wanted to take his place and "Locolvictum" swooped in and took everything from her, He remained silent, not wanting to say anything else on the matter. She had been through a lot, and was in the fighter next to him without the "madness" she mentioned before. "...you're a tough cookie." a deep voice said after six long minutes of silence.

This "Rahl" had a purpose for her just like him. However, his purpose was still unclear, someone had erased the records and everything about his creation and what purpose was. Despite the fact that he had joined A'kire he still wondered what would have happened to him if Rahl was not killed. He knew that Rahl didn't take kindly to failure based on her story.
Gia the Queen of Mars

EA R0N1N

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:41 pm
Mandalorian Skies

She would go to speak, but something would catch her attention before she got the chance. On the radar, a loud closely grouped together bunch of pings would go off. A'kire's focus would snap back as she looked out of the ship's heatshield. To her surprise, amidst the barren wasteland was a strange opening within the ground, seemingly set apart from the rest of the other bio domes. "We found something.....whether it's the temple or not has yet to be discovered." The Twi'lek frowned taking her ship down closer to the surface, landing her ship as close to this opening as she could. "Be ready for any possible opposition. Who even knows what could be in this thing...we don't even know if this is the temple."

Mandalore - Surface

After A'kire's ship would land, she would step out, leaping down to the ground, her boots sinking slightly into the ground. The planet seemed to be abandoned aside from the bio-domes. Not a soul in sight or at least it seemed to be that way for the time being.

This has to be some sort of a trap...where's this temple? All I see is a hole in the damned ground

Android E1

Wonyky

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas