Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image

"You mean the jeda'ii did not authorize you to travel across the galaxy with a somewhat infamous pirate? I must say this fits the bill the order comes across with. Though fear not, I do have room on my ship, should you be expelled. It would certainly improve the view." he shrugged pointing the blasters towards the walls in the process "Mandalore? I'm not sure on this, but do they not have some sort of grudge against the jeda'ii?" he raised his brow "I confess I do not do much business with them, their rigid code of honor tends to look down upon pirates. Well I do export Tihaar, and some of the clans do purchase weapons on ocassion but very rarely do my ships grace Mandalorian air space."

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:24 pm
Space Station

User Image

she laughed....a pirate..me? I am no Zara..but an adventure like that might be quite amusing...

"Mandalore? I'm not sure on this, but do they not have some sort of grudge against the jeda'ii?"

There are few that do not...is it not the same for you? she turned to look a t him a little quizzically.. it is really of no consequence. If we maintain a low profile..keep to ourselves...we can remain undetected for our stay on Mandalore...I...I have a hidden Temple..if we bring enough supplies, we can remain hidden there as long as we need to.. looking back at Dawson and perhaps you can take a look at the droids there - they badly need upgrades...and well all this happened before I had a chance to debrief the elders and hand it over..there is a lovely Garden..full of lush and beautiful flowering plants...and yet no hydroponics..for foodstuffs...yes...there is much that needs to be done there..but it will be a safe place to wait while we plan our next step...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:21 am
User Image

"That is true, Zara is my first mate but until she returns you can fill in." he chuckled, the passageways were looking more and more familiar.

"I tend to base my judgments on the individual, but it is easier to base an initial judgment when you know who they associate with."

He nodded his head along listening to her describe the temple, and what he would need to do. "Well you have the usual fee for smuggling, the cost of the supplies I'll have to re designate, what ever the cost for my time, and the parts that I will need to upgrade the software. Say are they made of that mandalorian iron?"

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:06 pm
???
User Image

"Where am I?" Stars swirled around Corvin. Stars, planets, galaxies, all whirling around him like colorful beacons, vying for attention amidst the great inky blackness of space. He could see... could feel... everything. It was too much. Too confusing. What was happening? How long had he been here? He felt his mind reach out, expanding to all corners of the universe, looking for an answer. "Am I becoming one with the Force?" he wondered aloud. Or, at least, he was certain he was speaking.

What really was "he," anyway. What made him Corvin? He was loosing his sense of self. Perhaps it was stubbornness, perhaps sheer force of will, or perhaps it was something altogether less noble; pride or fear, but the moment he realized he was slipping into icy oblivion, the scoundrel started flailing about for something familiar, a way to pull himself together. He wasn't ready to die!

His perspective shifted rapidly, planets coming into view fast as thought, scenes materializing just as quickly. His mother, in her room at the Temple of Healing with her head in her hands. De'Avril, lying asleep, or unconscious, with bandages wrapped over half her face, covering one eye and parted around her lekku. "What happened?" he tried to say, and he saw in sharp relief the scene that had played across his mind countless times for the first time. Time had grown a little fuzzy...

The Epoch Wren was on autopilot, the journey through hyperspace would take hours. Corvin was asleep in his bunk, knowing there would be little time once he woke, but he couldn't remember why. A premonition jarred him awake in a cold sweat, and he ran for the cockpit with a burst of Force Speed, but the controls were not as quick as he was. A fraction of an inch was all he managed to change in the course, but at light speed that was enough to prevent what would have been a fatal collision with a massive BFF-1 Bulk Freighter whose course had intersected with their own against astronomical odds. Neither ship was damaged, but the wake of their passing sent the Wren hurtling off course, the passengers and crew scattered about the cabin like rag dolls. The last thing Corvin saw was his astromech droid FUBAR hit the door frame sideways, tearing a gash in it's frame amid a shower of sparks. Elyria's clasp seemed to hover in the air in front of him for a moment as he and it fell at the same speed until the back of his head met the control console and he was engulfed in weightless darkness.

"Elyria!" he said her name aloud, and this time he heard his own voice. Space whirled around him, and suddenly he was before her... though infinitely more transparent than he had ever been, even at the best use of Force Cloak. He felt like an echo, but he was taking form. "Elyria..." he repeated her name as he reached out to her. "Help... me..."

He began to feel again... the pain was sharp and sudden, and he could no longer ignore it. Any trace Elyria may have sensed vanished suddenly as space flew away from Corvin in every direction, and he felt his essence return to his body with the Force equivalent of falling down a pit trap. His back arched, and he screamed.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky
T.A.D

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:08 pm
Space- Aboard Station

Locolvictum was in a full blown sprint, he wasn't sure what was behind him but he knew a few things. One, it was big. Two, it was angry. And three, it was very hungry. Locolvictum wasn't sure how long he could keep up the sprint, as he was already lost his way trying to get back into the hanger that he come in.

Thankfully there was a doorway at the end of the corridor, picking up the pace, Locolvictum dove through the door before closeing the door using the force. A second after the door closed, a hard thud could be heard on the other side at the beast collided with the door. Locolvictum breathed a sigh of relief as he was safe, at least for the moment.

Scanning the walls, he searched for a sign or some sort of marking to indicate where he was. There was an arrow, it was faded out, but it read hanger down the hall. Now Locolvictum was almost 100% sure that this was not the hanger that he came in, but it was better than nothing. And as long as he can get out into space, his shuttle can come and pick him up as he armored suit is good enough to keep him alive in space for an hour or two depending on his breathing.

Nia Phoenix

scuttlefish

T.A.D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:38 pm
Space Station

User Image

she laughed.turning back to look at Dawson ...well..let's see...we'll have to deduct the cost of "housing" you...and of course the..protection fee for keeping you safe from the Empire...and.. chuckling... I'm sure I can come up with some incidentals... as she turned back she stopped for a second ..her hand reaching out to touch the image before her..it was Corvin..she saw him mouth her name..and then the vision was gone...her breath caught in her throat..she was momentarily frozen..in time..in space..and then it was over..she coughed and started moving again a little slower now her thoughts clouded..her mind swirling..by now Corvin believed she had run off with the pirate..he was lost to her..she was sure he loathed her as much as Mizu...yes Mizu..the young girl who had verbally attacked her while Corvin stood there speechless,,he had most likely found comfort in the young pirate's arms...she bit her lip...trying to regain her composure..there was no time for this..the Space Station was hurtling towards the sun...they were surrounded by who knew what and..Vic..Vic was somewhere on the same ship...no time for lament..she had made her choice,,and there was too much...too many..for her to have chosen otherwise..,she gave a nervous laugh trying to cover her discomfort.. uh..hurry now.... we're almost there...and we're running out of time...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:49 pm
User Image

"You do remember I run a nightclub on Coruscant, that at any given time has a population at least forty percent imperial. Though I am sure we can work out something that satisfies us both." he smirked briefly, the expression fading he could almost see the wave of emotion hit the woman. He wanted to ask what had suddenly troubled her, but there would be time for that later.

"That we are, luckily it should be two, maybe three more passageways to the ship, and not to jinx us so far the going has been pretty smooth." The droids ahead of them were still proceeding unhindered, luck might just be favoring them today.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:10 pm
User Image

Epoch Wren, Space

Davth was on his feet when he heard the scream "A screaming patient is a breathing patient." he thought aloud as he ran back to the medical bay. With each step he could hear the machinery beeping more frantically as the patient's pulse began to become more rapid as he struggled.

"Easy Corvin, easy now. Everything is going to be alright." the togruta placed his hands gently yet firmly on the mans shoulders doing what he could to hold him in place with our forcing it. "I need you to relax, you are safe." his tone was soft, and there was so much he needed to learn from him. "You are going to be alright, it's me Davth. Now when you feel up to it I have some questions for you."

Eliza Twilight
Alias Facade

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:50 pm
Epch Wren
User Image

Corvin took great gulps of air, trying desperately to get hold of himself but his vision was still swimming and his head felt like it was on fire. It took several moments before the Togruta's words registered, and by then the scoundrel had curled onto his side in a fetal position clutching his face.

"Who?" he breathed, his head swimming with questions of it's own. "Davth? Where are we? Safe? What..." they slammed into one another as thoughts bubbled to the surface. The visions Corvin had seen were too much, and he was struggling to pull himself together even as they faded into the back of his mind.

With great effort, he pushed himself upright into a seated position, either oblivious to Davth's instructions or simply too stubborn to follow them. A deep, shuddering breath was followed by a steadier one, and soon his composure had finally returned. "How long was I out?" he said, one hand on his forehead while he leaned on the other for support.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky
T.A.D
Tomthetank

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image

Epoch Wren, Space

"Yes Corvin, we are safe, we are aboard your ship still." the togruta removed his hands from the other mans shoulder's and stepped back watching the man slip back into a more conscious state. "I've already spoken with the masters on Tython, they are setting up a medical station for us on Bogan."

Davth let out a sigh when Corvin sat up, he turned powering off the machines and crossing his arms. "Truth be told I wish I knew. First allow me to apologize for breaking the kolto tank I was in, I will personally see to it that it is replaced." he pointed over his shoulder with his thumb at the broken glass and puddle of fluid still on the floor. "When I awoke, I just had the feeling that something was wrong. The force does not answer when I call, so I hunted you lot down and setup shop."

Eliza Twilight
Alias Facade

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:53 pm
Space Station

User Image

she quickened her step trying to focus on the situation she was in rather than what she had left behind..turning her head..a feeble chuckle coming from her lips. Corsuscant..why they could slaughter you without a second thought if you just looked the wrong way..I wouldn't put my money on the Sith...we're almost there..cover your mouth and nose...the foul stench would knock you out...and with the empathy you feel...well I don't want you overwhelmed...we need to move fast...are we still getting a feed from the droid?

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 am
Epoch Wren, en route to Bogan
User Image

"If you had said nothing, I'd have assumed it was from the crash..." Corvin said, surveying the mess that the sudden course interference had made of everything that wasn't nailed down, and those objects they collided with. "The Force doesn't come when you call, but you still feel it... that's promising. How is Dea?" he turned his attention to the Twi'lek co-pilot, using his meager medical knowledge to inspect her breathing and pulse and nodding approvingly at Davth's work which was far superior to his own skills.

When he was satisfied that all they could do had been done, he made his way unsteadily toward the cockpit. "Best we not waste any time..." he said, and began a cursory diagnostic of the ship. He may be a novice with medicine, but his mechanical skill was impressive and the inspection would not take long. "She'll fly..." he said, laying in a course while he continued the less important inspections, "But the inertial dampeners were damaged from the shock... you're going to want to strap yourself in!"

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky
T.A.D
Tomthetank

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image

Epoch Wren, Space

"None the less it was I who broke it, I will see it, and what ever supplies my temple can spare to replace what I have used on you." he shook his head and waved his hand by his waist to signify he would hear no more about it.

"Yes there is still something but its a faint echo, like the memory of a song one has heard in passing as a youth. She is still breathing, as are the others, they should recover, but they will have to pass more tests once we reach Bogan." he took the other mans advice after securing the remaining patients.

Eliza Twilight
Alias Facade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:28 am
Epoch Wren, en route to Bogan
User Image

"As should we, I'd wager" Corvin said, "Though I doubt we'd be lucky enough to have a Je'daii healer waiting for us on Bogan so soon... once we're stable, we'll probably want to get you to Tython to find out what is blocking you from the Force."

He turned his face to the stars that whipped past at impossible speed in front of them, and added "Maybe someone can fill us in on what we've missed..."

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky
T.A.D
Tomthetank

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games