Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dagoth Aradia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:32 pm
Hypori - Epoch Wren

Taithu narrowed her eyes.
Master Stone... what was she up to?
None became a Je'daii master by being foolish... but leaving the ship on an unfamiliar planet surrounded by potential hostiles was .
Yet Taithu could tell that something else was going on... Stone couldn't be that concerned about having to drag Davth away from a few dancer girls. Had it to do with her suspicions about the grandmaster earlier?
"Very well. But if you must leave the ship, Master Blanc is to stay here. If these Zeltron pheromones truly are as strong as they say they are..." she did not complete her sentence, instead tilting her head in the direction of the corridor the two had emerged from. If they were already so close to losing control around one another, it was not a good idea for them to go to that bar together.
"I cannot afford either of you to become a liability. Do you understand?"

Nia Phoenix

T.A.D

Alias Facade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:24 pm
Hypori - Epoch Wren

Taithu:"Very well. But if you must leave the ship, Master Blanc is to stay here. If these Zeltron pheromones truly are as strong as they say they are..." she did not complete her sentence, instead tilting her head in the direction of the corridor the two had emerged from. If they were already so close to losing control around one another, it was not a good idea for them to go to that bar together.
"I cannot afford either of you to become a liability. Do you understand?"

Her head still down, Elyria could feel the heat crawling up from her toes, she knew her face must be purple..how?..it didn't matter..she knew...was it that obvious?...

Counsellor.. her voice faltering as she spoke.. I will not let anything interfere with the recovery of Master Terva...or his patient..always..I am Je'daii above all else..I think it obvious by what we've seen that the pirate has perpetrated a ruse to ensure we take care of the girl...I don't foresee any real danger....this isn't the first time we have dealt with the man.. she dared not look at Corvin...hoisting her pack on her shoulder and putting up the hood of her cloak, she headed for the door...hoping no one would notice her comm still in the receiver

T.A.D

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:21 pm
Couriscant - Temple Lower levels - Locolvictum's Offices

JD

The distance between JD and the dance club was climbing slowly. He wasn't in a hurry but he wanted to leave. He was a little aggravated that his R and R was interrupted, but either way the cocky Sith apprentice had it coming. This may perhaps catch the attention of the empire and may make him a high value target, which probably wasn't good. JD's jump jets turned on to lift him ten feet into the air. His hands gripped a ledge before climbing to the top of a roof, he continued walking before he heard a voice come from behind him. "That was impressive" JD turned around to see a black robed figure standing there in a relaxed manner. "How would you like to serve as part of a team?" JD turned around and continued walking, knowing that he is turning down a pointless offer. "I work alone." he said before typing on his wrist terminal again. [Command Received. ETA 2 minutes.] a robotic voice said. Another voice came from behind him, the unknown figure was still there when JD turned over his shoulder. "I forgot to mention a nice sum of credits." JD didn't turn away this time. The word "credits" stopped him in his tracks when it passed the stranger's lips with ease. "You will need this. Ask for Vic", The stranger added before JD caught a holographic communicator with coordinates loaded on it. JD looked at the communicator in his hand before looking up. The stranger was nowhere to be seen. After another moment his transport uncloaked behind him with the right side doors opening to pick the passenger up. The holographic device displayed coordinates that led to a temple on Coruscant. He immediately copied the coordinates on to his wrist terminal. [Coordinates received. ETA 5 minutes.] The gunship closed the side doors automatically before cloaking. JD sat down unsure of the stranger and who he was. He wasn't going to focus on it though. There were lots of things you can do with credits.

Minutes later the gunship uncloaked, hovering in midair above a landing platform. JD found himself on foot again as his ship disappeared into the sky, his newly acquired device in hand leading him to his destination, his beam rifle clipped to his back, and his DC-17 attached to his right leg. He was at some unknown temple was his observation after he scanned his surroundings. The door opened for him as he passed through, his holographic transmitter had highlighted an area below him. JD entered an elevator and pressed the button. The doors closed as the elevator began moving down to Vic's office. Finally the elevator came to a stop. Perhaps they would test his combat skills before accepting him. That was his next thought after the image of a pile of golden credit chits crossed his mind. The door opened as he took four steps forward as the elevator closed, observing his surroundings looking for this Vic character the scout mentioned.

Wonyky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:33 pm

A protocol droid appeared behind the man that just had gotten off the elevator. "Hello there, I am T-39. Our sensors picked up the ID of the tracking device that you have. We appoligize for not having the combat test that you were expecting. But the one that would test you is off on assignment. Now Please come along quickly, you are already late for your appointment. And the master is a stickler for punctuality."

The droid then moved past the man, ignoring anything that the person might ask it.

The Android Soldier

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:49 pm
Coruscant - Temple Lower levels - Locolvictum's Offices

JD

JD turned around and listened to the protocol droid's introduction before following it. There was an appointed time for him to meet? Well either way the droid was showing him the way. JD followed the droid silently, he wasn't one for bombarding people with questions. The shiny droid looked like it was well taken care of. But he wasn't one to let his guard down, not even for a second.

Wonyky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:56 pm
Hypori - Epoch Wren

Corvin hated taking orders, being told what to do. Elyria had become a unique exception, and then only because of his dedication - no, his feelings. There was no use pretending. He was starting to like the idea of everyone staying aboard, but having to stay behind while they put themselves in danger? He couldn't just sit here and do nothing!

... but what if these pheromones caused him to become a liability? Or worse, a threat? He grit his teeth and cast his eyes around wildly, looking for any alternative. He still had that suit of Mandalorian Armor in his room, and that was environmentally sealed... but it was also far too obvious.

Then he saw it - Elyria had left her comm in the receiver! Well, there was more than one way to be a scoundrel... he could always make himself useful in that armor as the cavalry should the bantha dung hit the environmental unit. "Dea?"

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Nia Phoenix

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Carol the Yuletide Troll

Dangerous Dabbler

3,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:56 pm
Hypori - Epoch Wren

"Way ahead of you, Captain!" the Twi'lek co-pilot said, removing a blaster rifle from a compartment under her control console and slinging it over her shoulder as she stood.

"I'm going with you." she announced, in tone that left no room for argument, and fell in line with the Je'daii masters before the airlock had even opened.

T.A.D

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Nia Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:11 pm

The droid walked down a few different corridors. Some of them having glass that showed experiments and various types of research going on. Some people in lab coats were walking hustling about to complete one task or another. There were a few security guards at there posts, some either chatting with each other or they were observing experiments to make sure that they didn't have any miss-calculations.

Then they arrived at a doorway. The droid pressed a few buttons on a side panel and it opened. The droid walked in, past a empty desk. The droid stopped at a door at the other side of the room. The droid pressed a button and said, "Your appointment has arrived master."

The door slid open and Vic yelled from his desk, "Yes come in. Come in. I can't say I have been expecting you. But I am happy to see that someone was at least able to there job. Unlike the hundreds of people that I keep on losing in the field every month."

The Android Soldier

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:40 pm

JD

JD followed the droid through the hallways, observing the security guards, the white coats, and their experiments. This may very well may be one of the secret operating bases of the empire. Whatever it was these people were busy and hard at work.

Finally JD and the droid arrived at the office. After the droid delivered his verbal notice, a man's voice responded seeming rather "enthusiastic" about his arrival. JD walked in wondering what Vic had in store for him. He wasn't moved at all by his comments about the men he's lost in the field. He wanted to know what had caused these casualties, he wasn't at all nervous but he was curious. His curiosity remained hidden inside his helmet. The visor of the helmet was not glowing red, but it was black, as if it was not in operation.

Wonyky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:00 pm

Vic was still very busy paying attention to the holographic screens. He was intently reading a report that he had just received. Vic raised a finger up while he was reading. Then he turned off the holographic projectors. And took a good look at the figure before him.

"My latest report is about you it seems. You killed someone claiming to be a Darth. Unfortunately for you, that was just an apprentice who thought he could wave around his power. But I don't care about such things. I care about results and I am sure you are one to agree. So before you sign anything or agree to anything else. Do you have any questions? Any at all? Because this is your last chance before you reach the point of no return."  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:06 pm
Hypori - Epoch Wren

"I'm going with you." she announced, in tone that left no room for argument, and fell in line with the Je'daii masters before the airlock had even opened.

Elyria looked from Dea to Corvin and back to Dea... Are you sure?... she smiled at Dea and turned back and smiled at Corvin mouthing the words "Thank you"...she then turned to Counselor Taithu Master Taithu...any objections?

Elyria reached out and squeezed Dea's hand..it was a perfect solution.. Dea...how are you at playing a jealous wife?...I have a plan....

T.A.D

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:26 pm

JD

JD observed the man's face as he looked at holographic screens. He wasn't going to mention the Jedi masters back on Mandalore.That's one he'd have to find out for himself. It was indeed just an apprentice. He wasn't even going to brag about it. He'd never seen a Sith that foolish before. If that was the case with all Sith lords, it would make him wonder how they came to establishing an empire in the first place. He didn't feel an once of pride after removing that apprentice. The apprentice only aggravated him into killing him in the first place. He could have walked out alive. The screens went off after Vic was finished viewing.

"One of your scouts talked to me earlier, told me there would be fat sums of credits heading my way. Is he correct?" JD asked. The more knowledge he had about what he was getting in to, the better.

Wonyky

EA R0N1N

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image

Hypori-Busted Motivator

Dawson watched the je'daii as left the dance floor, the man was behaving strangely however he had limited interactions with the je'daii. Luckily the twi'leks had moved in an pulled him back to the floor 'Note to self give Larana and Jarene raises.' the zabrak woman had stopped dancing and was sitting next to him drinking what was left of the togruta's whiskey. His eyes fell on the woman and he let out a sigh, he was playing the part of a lech terribly, "Come my love let us spend some time in private eh?" he rose draining the last of his drink and extending a hand to the woman.

Nia Phoenix

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:05 pm
Hypori - Epoch Wren

Dea...how are you at playing a jealous wife?...I have a plan....

De'Avril let a huge grin creep across her face as possible scenarios played out in her mind. "Could be fun..." she said wryly, "And not the least tasteful manner I could be snuck in. Bertha isn't especially concealable, after all..." she said, adusting the blaster's weight on her shoulder as she envisioned the sorts of entertainment that Twi'leks are generally expected to perform on a pleasure barge. She was grateful the Je'daii had come up with a plan that might enable her to remain armed, and she looked forward to hearing more about it. "For dramatic effect... what's his full name?"

T.A.D

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
Nia Phoenix

Carol the Yuletide Troll

Dangerous Dabbler

3,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dagoth Aradia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:14 pm
Epoch Wren

At Stone's question Taithu could not help but laugh.
"She is no Je'daii; she does not need my permission," she said simply, shrugging her shoulders. As a matter of fact, she liked the Twi'lek's attitude, though she wasn't sure if it would be enough to keep Elyria from whatever it was she was up to. At least she could keep an eye on her.... or so she hoped.  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games