Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:13 pm
Coruscant - Temple Lower Levels - Vic's Offices

Vic shrugged his shoulders, "Would probably give me motivation to get this office redone. I really do hate the hassle though. So if I have to do it, please don't get too much blood on the wall. Blood is such a hard thing to have cleaned." He said in a rather dismissive tone.

"Now do you have any questions on your assignment?"

Seherak Sensei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:17 pm
Wonyky

Vic shrugged his shoulders, "Would probably give me motivation to get this office redone. I really do hate the hassle though. So if I have to do it, please don't get too much blood on the wall. Blood is such a hard thing to have cleaned." He said in a rather dismissive tone.

"Now do you have any questions on your assignment?"

Seherak Sensei

"I never thought I would hear such optimism coming from someone who is usually really moody." He had to think for a moment after being asked if he had questions. He soon came up with a couple. "So all I have to do is find your missing team and report back, yes? What then is my assignment after that? Also can I eliminate any complications that get in my way if they aren't in your 'crew'? And last but maybe final, Do I use my own credits for transportation or will I be provided one?"  

Seherak Sensei

Demonic Animal

7,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Momo Kisarragi

3,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Kaede˙
    Imperial Knights: Apprentice

Where : Nal Hutta - Hutt's Hangover With : Unknown Rodian Thoughts : Can't trust this Rodian
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    I will hunt them down...

"You've mentioned this girl twice now. Did she really stand out that much to you or are you just a typical lecherous drunk?"
    Kaede shifted irritably. This fool was getting her nowhere with his petty small talk. If he had nothing important to say soon she was leaving.
    She didn't touch the drink that had been placed before her, knowing very well how many were drugged and sold as slaves on these backwater planets. She decided to take a risk and see where it went.
    "If you must no i'm not after your precious captain. The girl on the other hand...Let's just say some rather rich men would pay handsomely for her return. You give me information as to where she is and when I bring her back to her master you get a cut of the profit. How does that sound to you?"

and burn them to ashes!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

T.A.D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Vic gave Skandaronous a peculiar look and ignored the comment on his optimism. He wondered for a second as to how exactly this mission will go wrong, but he couldn't afford keeping a time bomb around so somewhere far away from him was good enough.

"More or less that is your mission. But the situations do change, if an artifact is the cause of the death of the entire team. I want you to bring back the artifact, if wildlife killed them then collect there last reports and a few samples."
    Vic then sighed, "You don't know how many teams I have lost, but if I ever listed mortality rates, no one would ever want to go on them or even apply for them." Vic then thought for a moment for the answer for the last questions.

"I expect you to handle situations as needed. But I warn you not to cause problems, this mission, like many others, will require discretion. Meaning that we do not want to attract attention. As for your transportation. There is a Imperial frigate patrolling the region. A ship is waiting for you to take you there. The frigate is currently under orders to wait for you and bring you to Hoth."

Wonyky
    Crew

Blessed Prophet

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:04 pm
    "You clearly have not met the captain to not understand why this girl stood out. She was human for starters, short, pale and she had dark hair. Captain likes them tall, colorful and alien for the most part, she stood out like a wookie on Endor." The rodian downed his drink listening to the woman's proposition "Her master eh? What is she a je'daii?" he paused shaking his head "On second thought it's probably safer if I do not know." he reached into his pocket slowly producing a data pad, keying in his pass code he pulled up a secured page.There was a tinge of guilt in his heart as his eyes scanned the page reading through the cipher hoping to find some relevant data "This may take a moment."

Momo Kisarragi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:28 pm
    User Image

User Image

Kaede˙
      Imperial Knights: Apprentice

Where : Nal Hutta - Hutt's Hangover With : Unknown Rodian Thoughts : Can't trust this Rodian
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      I will hunt them down...

Kaede snorted in derision.
      "Je'daii? Please...She's a runaway slave girl if you must know. Had her tongue cut out for disobedience and took it upon herself to leave. Obviously her master wasn't too happy about that so here I am."
      She smirked at the thought of precious Lady Zara being a je'daii. If only. She'd have so many wonderful punishments planned for the traitor if that turned out to be the case. Leaning back, her hand still by her blaster, she waited for him to finish whatever he was doing.

and burn them to ashes!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

T.A.D

Momo Kisarragi

3,150 Points
      • Market Browser 100
      • Statustician 100
      • Dressed Up 200

Raven Rahl
      Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
      • Tycoon 200
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • The Perfect Setup 150
      PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:25 am
      Kuat Drive Yards - aboard the Corruo - training room

The Dark Lord glanced around at the now empty training room aboard his flagship. Free-weights were scattered about giving testament to the rapidness in which the room had been deserted once word had gotten out that the Emperor himself was coming for a workout. He was quite notorious for being overly rough with his training partners, lost appendages being the norm.

Shrugging off his cloak, Lord Rahl stepped through a doorway into a large, square, empty room. Lights flickered on illuminating the mono-colored gray room and a panel emerged immediately to his right. After some light stretching, the Sith master pressed a few buttons on the keypad and a doorway opened up releasing an old HK-50 type assassin droid. "Level one, begin," spoke the computer in a soothing female voice as the droid launched itself towards the man. Standing firm in his phrik armor vest and loose black pants, Rahl raised one arm, catching the droid in midair. Slowly closing his fist, the droid began to crumple until only a small ball of sparking scrap metal remained, clattering to the ground. "Level one complete. Level two..." the computer began, but the Dark Lord interrupted, "Advance to level 10," he commanded, "I don't have time for these trinkets." "Confirmed," came the computer's response.

Immediately a larger door to his left opened up. Circling slowly to his right, opposite the doorway, Aiden took a fight stance, ready to grab his lightsaber should he need it. Suddenly several small golden tentacles whipped out from the darkness and tried to wrap themselves around the Sith. Using his force enhanced speed, Rahl was barely able to dodge the dangerous stun weapons as they raked back and forth trying to snare their prey. As Aiden backed up, it forced the creature to step out into the light. Multiple golden legs emerged from the spider-like body of the JK-13 as it stepped into the open. Igniting his lightsaber with the telltale snap-hiss, the dark lord launched himself into the air yelling in rage, the crimson blade of his weapon crashing down on the back of the droid. Unfortunately these droids were equipped with Xythan force shields, causing the blade to deflect off the body without doing any damage at all. Muttering curses, Aiden backflipped off the droid just in time to avoid those blasted stun tentacles while he tried to work another angle. Suddenly he really wished he had brought his ancient Sith Sword with him instead of the lightsaber. Swords were much more cumbersome to carry, but the blade that reinforced his darkside abilities would've been much more effective against this type of enemy. "Think of the solution, not the problem," he chided himself. Even though the JK-13 was impervious to energy weapons, it could still be affected indirectly by using the force. With a very strong force push, Aiden slammed the droid against the opposite wall, turning it upside down and giving him a few moments to do what he wanted to do. With a few quick slashes of his lightsaber, Lord Rahl made short work of the remains of the HK droid, giving him several small sharp shards floating chest level in front of him by use of the Force. By this time, the droid had righted itself and was advancing on Aiden. With a wicked smile, the Dark Lord let the little pieces fly. The shards crashed into the head of the spider-like droid with massive force, shredding holes right through its body. Crashing to the ground, the droid twitched once and then never moved again. Sweat glistened off the master's cut body as he made his way to the door. Punching a few more keys, he ended the training session and stepped out of the room back into the weight room.  
      PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:08 pm
      Flight Deck - Tython

"I think you'll be just fine without me."

Corvin was dumbfounded. How could she be so stubborn? But she'd called his bluff, and he couldn't back down now. Shaking his head, he walked away from Mizu and made his way toward the Epoch Wren. He was certain to get an earful from Elyria now, if she was even willing to speak to him, and he wasn't looking forward to that.

He also wasn't the sort of man who made a habit out of giving up, and his inability to sway the wildling ate at him... until he looked past the Wren and spied her ship. An idea struck him - a dangerous one, but one he knew he had to act upon, and act quickly - he really DIDN'T have time for messing about!

He looked over his shoulder once more to confirm that Mizu did indeed go into the hall, and would therefore not see him tamper with her ship. She was a scoundrel, and if she was half as adept as he had hoped then he was certain she'd find a way to slip past the few unruly padawans and apathetic councilors that stood between her and leaving the planet... "Sorry about this, Bleeper..." Corvin murmured, noting that his access privileges had never been revoked, and he rigged a simple but elegant trap.

Unless his security key was input, any attempt to disengage the docking clamps from the flight deck would result in an override of the ships navigational controls, forcing it to home in on the Wren's transponder signal and fly on an intercept course. This would be accompanied by a short holo message from Corvin: "Couldn't have you flying about the galaxy, you know that! See you soon."

Satisfied that he would have the last word after all, Corvin made his way back to the Wren.

Mizuyuki Miyami

Nia Phoenix

Dagoth Aradia

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
      • Jolly Roger 50
      • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
      • Mark Twain 100

Ardalux

Handsome Powerhouse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:22 pm
      User Image

Nal Hutta

Cedric leaned back in his chair as he tossed out his ante on the table. He had been playing Sabacc since he had arrived, accumulating a modest sum of credits. He nearly had enough for a ship that one of the patrons happened to be selling. An old rustbucket of a ship that may or may not break down before he could reach Coruscant, but it was a risk willing to take if it meant getting off of this backwater planet as soon as possible.
      Yet as he leaned back in his seat, he overheard a rather angry-sounding woman speaking to the Rodian barkeep, and despite the mediocre music blasting through the speaker system drowning out most everything else, the conversation immediately caught his attention when they began talking about a girl with no tongue.
      Very interesting... very interesting....
      Ced placed his cards face up on the table without saying anything, folding his hand solely to focus on the conversation. He did not risk a backwards glance at the two speakers, though he had the feeling he was going to have to purchase that ship soon...  
      PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:32 pm
      Epoch Wren - Tython

Elyria emerged from her cabin and made her way towards the bridge hoping to catch De'avril alone..if only for a few moments...as far as she knew the others had not yet boarded, tho' she was at a loss as to why...she needed to get moving...there was still so much she had to know..the doors opened as she approached..peeking her head in... Dea?...

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dagoth Aradia
      Alias Facade

Nia Phoenix
      Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
      • Novice Egg Hunter 50
      • Determined Egg Hunter 150
      • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Carol the Yuletide Troll

Dangerous Dabbler

3,450 Points
      • Brandisher 100
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:03 pm
      Epoch Wren - Tython

De'avril was under a flight console when Elyria walked in, trying to tuck back in some cables that needed minor repairs after all the use they'd endured recently. She stood up and pulled her lekku back from her shoulder "There you are!" she exclaimed. "Is Corvin with you? I heard we were in some sort of hurry again, and then..."

She motioned to the console she had just been working on to indicate how long she'd been bored in the cockpit. "What's going on?"

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dagoth Aradia
      Alias Facade
      Nia Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:45 pm
      Epoch Wren - Tython

User Image

Elyria was relieved to see Dea was alone...and she seemed friendly enough...Elyria's shoulders visibly relaxed...

"There you are!" she exclaimed. "Is Corvin with you? I heard we were in some sort of hurry again, and then..."

She winced and laughed softly...sadly... No..Dee..Corvin is definitely not with me.... she cast her eyes down I didn't realize anyone had boarded...have you been here long?

She motioned to the console she had just been working on to indicate how long she'd been bored in the cockpit. "What's going on?"

Elyria sat near Dea trying to see if there was anything she could do to help..she was a skilled pilot in her own right..but when it came to mechanics, she was at a bit of a loss ...taking a deep breath Dea...can I bother you for a moment? It's...it's important... There's..there's something I need to know..when you were alone on Nal Hutta with Master Endar..and the spy..is there anything...anything the Imperial might've done..might've said..I mean anything..the smallest thing...that would have caused Ka'all to let him go?..I mean..the man wasn't even a Force senistive..there was no way..none that I can fathom that would allow him to sneak off without the Grandmaster knowing...can you think of anything? Her eyes...her voice..held a slight edge of desperation as she looked steadily at the Twi'lek

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dagoth Aradia
      Alias Facade
      Eliza Twilight

Nia Phoenix
      Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
      • Novice Egg Hunter 50
      • Determined Egg Hunter 150
      • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:52 pm
      Neesh let out a sigh as he looked down at the data pad "No one is saying much yet." the rodian slid a finger down the screen scrolling down the page pausing and furrowing his brow "I've got an image, its not much but," he held the datapad out so the woman could see it, there was a small porcine humanoid standing next to a fuel line, there was a portion of a ships hull displayed behind him. "The Ugnaughts he employs are not on many worlds...." he placed his thumb and forefinger on his temples and closed his eyes "As I recall they are most common on Tatooine, Hypori, Geonosis, Gentes, and Malastare." he pulled his hand away picking up his glass and downing the remainder of the whisky, he gestured towards the woman's glass before continuing "Given more time I may be able to narrow down this list..."

Momo Kisarragi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:38 pm
      Epoch Wren - Tython

De'Avril put her face in her hand self consciously, unintentionally leaving a smudge from the residue of the mechanisms she'd been working on. "Knew that would come back to haunt me..." she said "Look, there was so much going on, and it was just me and FUBAR handling everything. Unlike Corvin, I have no idea what that blasted astromech is always bleeping..." She appeared frustrated just relating the experience. After all, nobody every considers the hard work of their henchmen during a major plot development.

"Anyway..." she said after taking a steadying breath, "He tried to disorient me with a flash-bomb and some smooth words, but I didn't fall for any of that nonsense. I wasn't birthed yesterday... then he gave me this great big sob story, seemed pretty sincere. Claimed he was Zara's brother or something... I had bigger problems to deal with, so I let him go after her.

She looked down at her hand, only just now realizing it was dirty, and reached a shop rag out of one the many pockets of her cargo pants. "I hope you're not too mad at me..." she finished lamely, wiping the grime off her face.

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dagoth Aradia
      Nia Phoenix
      Alias Facade

Carol the Yuletide Troll

Dangerous Dabbler

3,450 Points
      • Brandisher 100
      • Treasure Hunter 100

Dalrashayn

Alien Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:40 pm
      User Image
      Tygren Darach
      Tython~ Mahara Kesh

"Right, Master Stone informed me of an incoming patient, condition should be critical make sure you have a bed and staff available." Tygren could see the question forming before the woman had even opened her mouth "Sadly I do not know when we should be expecting them back, I was not informed of where they were going or how long they would be." the woman looked frustrated however she remained silent and with a bow of her head she turned and began to walk towards a gathered group of padawans and non je'daii doctors.  
      Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games