Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clonekey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:18 am
Kaleth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arist shifted his eyes towards Master Temron and said, "Master Temron, you know as well as I do that we have three dozen other issues that needs to be dealt with. How much longer are we going to wait before these problems become much bigger or spin out of control completely? We can only put these issues off for so long."

Tomthetank

Oronomi Zetsuko

Dagoth Aradia

Elyria Stone

Alias Facade
Mizuyuki Miyami
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:53 am
User Image

"Forgive me Master Arist if squabbling farmers and disobedient padawan are a little further from my mind right now. It didn't occur to me that they might band together and become a menace more fearsome than Emperor Rahl."

Elyria Stone

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Tomthetank

Mizuyuki Miyami

Alias Facade

Oronomi Zetsuko

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image

"They may not be as big a threat individually but that does not mean we can simply dismiss them. The padawans are out future and if we do not address them we will be in this same situation in another decade, if we even survive that long. As are the farmers needs, we are in no position to start importing food, that will draw unneasecary attention, I need not remind anyone just how close we are to coruscant. The fact that we have escaped their notice for long is nothing short of miraculous. " he stood up looking at each of the council members in turn before turning to face the new arrivals. "Now if we are done squabbling, I suggest we address the issue at hand."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:40 pm
Tython - Kaleth - The Temple of Knowledge - Council Chambers

User Image

"Listen to you all!" Corvin finally blurted out, his patience fuse finally reaching it's end. "These two guests I brought, without the councils permission as you so eloquently put it, are here on Grandmaster Endars behest, because he believed we didn't have time to deal with this sithspit when there were more pressing matters at hand!"

Corvin strode toward the councilors, all pretense of civility flying out the window as though it had been force-pushed. "You are the Jedaii Council, and we came to you for aid when Master Endar could not give it, only find you squabbling like a bunch of old Jawas in a salvage yard!" He gestured wildly, his tongue every bit as sharp now as it was normally silver.

"Master Stone did not feel the need to consult you before bringing ME to Tython, and here I stand before you, a Master in my own right. I intend to take the wildling as my own apprentice..." and as he said this, he shot a glance at Mizu, who never did accept his offer, but never actually turned him down either, "But that is immaterial to the matter at hand! The Padawan's are unruly? Keep 'em busy by telling them to care for the farmers! Delegate! Master Taithu is right - we have more important things to deal with!"

Here he turned back to Elyria and, putting a hand on her shoulder, said "You told me you sensed something in the Zeltron Pirate. You also said you felt uneasy about Davth when we brought him aboard the Wren, and I don't honestly think his silver tongue is going to get him out of this mess. It is my belief that we're going to need you to put this puzzle together if we're going to find a solution, Master Stone."

Elyria Stone
Dagoth Aradia
Clonekey
Tomthetank
Mizuyuki Miyami
Alias Facade
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Tomthetank
Wonyky
Oronomi Zetsuko
Nia Phoenix

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:42 pm

User Image

Here he turned back to Elyria and, putting a hand on her shoulder, said "You told me you sensed something in the Zeltron Pirate. You also said you felt uneasy about Davth when we brought him aboard the Wren, and I don't honestly think his silver tongue is going to get him out of this mess. It is my belief that we're going to need you to put this puzzle together if we're going to find a solution, Master Stone."

The burden weighed heavily on her heart..she looked deeply in Corvin's eyes for just a moment...knowing he would never understand the choice she would have to make.... turning to look at the faces...all staring to her..she cleared her throat...and in a voice that to her own ears sounded like it was coming from someone else she spoke..slowly..forming each word...yes..it is true...the Zeltron..Captain Dawson..he does give off an aura..of the force...much more than a Zeltron's natural charm...they came to us proclaiming friendship..they brought the Grandmaster to safety on Voss...and yet....on their tails came the Empire..I think...I think..Master Endar was testing them...I think..he believed that if they were to betray us...well we could defeat them there...but Voss was not prepared...we had no warning...somehow..Rahl did...I can only believe.... looking down...she shook her head...slowly bringing her eyes to the group.. Master Terva is a beloved friend..a fellow Master..a rascal, a rogue and a scamp she smiled sadly......but his mission from Nar Shaadaa...the holocron..it was in his possession when we rescued him floating..injured thru space...I believe he took it upon himself to uncover it..I believe....he was not himself...he may still be controlled by whatever...whoever he found there...her eyes filled... yet she spoke with the strength of her convictions..her voice stronger...I don't believe we should give in to blackmail...I don't believe we can risk bringing more destruction...to our planet...to our order...or to our people..too many lives have already been lost... she dared not look at Corvin..swallowing as she again looked down..speaking more softly.. I would be willing..if the Council feels Master Terva is again...himself...to offer a trade...I would offer my life..in exchange for his...The Emperor would gladly have my head...as would Lolovictum...the man who stayed here on Tython.... chin held high, she stood awaiting judgement

Dagoth Aradia
Clonekey
Tomthetank
Mizuyuki Miyami
Alias Facade
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Tomthetank
Wonyky
Oronomi Zetsuko
Nia Phoenix
Alias Facade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image
Kaleth

Master Taithu was appalled at Master Stone's suggestion.
"Absolutely not!" she exclaimed, shaking her head as she sat back down and composed herself. "Master Stone. Forgive me for being blunt. You are young and reckless, which is sometimes unfortunately synonymous with foolishness. To give one life for another life does not solve anything."
Did she really believe that the Je'daii were just going to sit back and allow her to do this? Master Taithu sighed, shaking her head. It was going to be a long day, and they hadn't gotten anywhere yet.

Dagoth Aradia
Clonekey
Tomthetank
Mizuyuki Miyami
Alias Facade
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Tomthetank
Wonyky
Oronomi Zetsuko
Nia Phoenix
Alias Facade

Dagoth Aradia

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:03 pm

User Image

Corvin's eyes widened in shock at this news, but pieces he'd been missing began rapidly falling into place as she spoke. He'd almost put the puzzle together when her last words made it all come crashing down... "No!" he shouted at the very same instant as Master Taithu's rebuttal, but he didn't know what else to say. He only had a few seconds before his outburst would be dismissed... he had to think quickly. Luckily, the Councillor had bought him some time...

"Trading you would only buy us time..." he said, his mouth struggling to keep up with his sharp scoundrel mind, "But not enough. And these are pirates with imperial support... we'd almost certainly be double crossed..."

And then he had it. "So that's what WE need to do!" He turned to Elyria, then to her near doppelganger Mizu, and flashed his old roguish grin... "A bait and switch! Padawan..." he said, looking his hopefully new apprentice full on testing the way the word felt to say to someone else, "I know you do not come by trust easily, but I also know that you are uniquely skilled in mischief and more than able to hold your own in a fight - skills we can certainly use! Care to pull the wool over your old mark again? For old time's sake?"

Dagoth Aradia
Clonekey
Tomthetank
Mizuyuki Miyami
Alias Facade
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Tomthetank
Wonyky
Oronomi Zetsuko
Nia Phoenix
Alias Facade
Nia Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:42 pm
Kaleth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Master Taithu is right Master Stone and Master Corvin. And your plan will ultimately fail, do you know why Master Corvin? It is because they will sense your intentions. Those strong in the force can read the thoughts that you have on the surface. Do you think you can resist a master of the force penetrating deep inside your brain for information? Do you think your 'padwan' can do the same? In the end all of you would be captured or dead. The Empire would then show up in orbit and then Tython would only be a memory." Arist said with much seriousness. In all honesty he didn't like Corvin much. Arist thought that he was much like a teenager, thinking that he knew everything and that what he knew was better than those with much more experience.

"So can both you Master Corvin and Master Stone give us a moment to actually negotiate with the pirate? We have yet been given a chance to hear his demands and if they can be changed. We also have a number of things at our disposal to use. So before you create another plan that will get you killed. So how about you leave this to the diplomats and the politicians since we are the only group here that resembles them."

Tomthetank

Oronomi Zetsuko

Dagoth Aradia

Elyria Stone

Alias Facade
Mizuyuki Miyami
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

Clonekey

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:02 pm

User Image

"I did not become a Master by being so ignorant, Councillor. Perhaps you are not aware that it was Master Stone, not Grandmaster Endar, who defeated Lord Rahl in single combat. I have little fear of an egomaniacal pirate, and far less fear of him taking us for questioning... but very well, if you are done antagonizing the Zeltron with pointless delays, let us see what you can accomplish with politics. We did come seeking the Council's aid, after all."

Corvin gave a low bow as he had seen Elyria do earlier, returning to the side of his master and student.

Dagoth Aradia
Clonekey
Tomthetank
Mizuyuki Miyami
Alias Facade
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Tomthetank
Wonyky
Oronomi Zetsuko
Nia Phoenix
Alias Facade
Nia Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image

"ENOUGH!"
Temron was tired of this pointless argument. It was getting them absolutely nowhere.
"Master Blanc control your tongue or I will have you removed from the chamber. You may be a master, one who survived Voss at that, but that does not give you the right to second guess our actions or tell us what we should be doing. By all means give us your advice, but beyond that, keep a civil tongue in your head."
He turned to Elyria and shook his head slowly.
"As the other masters have already stated, turning you over would accomplish nothing. If anything you would be an even greater bargaining chip. However....If the other council members agree.."
He looked at each of them in turn, hoping to gain their attention.
"Perhaps you could "stand in" on this matter for Grandmaster Endar, until he's recovered. If you truly have defeated the Emperor in single combat and managed to keep everyone together this far then I think that counts for something.

Elyria Stone

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Tomthetank

Mizuyuki Miyami

Alias Facade

Oronomi Zetsuko

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:28 am
User Image

"Bah! Fools you all! In what sense do we need the Grandmaster for this discussion? No one exposed to this pirate will have an unbiased view on this topic. Master Stone herself admits he has a presence in the force, he met the grandmaster on Coruscant. I find it highly suspicious that a pirate can take the Grandmaster and a Sith from the Imperial capital without so much as fleet being dispatched after him. For all we know this Captain Dawson is a Sith who has been manipulating you since you first meet him. He clearly survived Voss as well, and in the process captured Master Terva. Does that not seem unlikely for a run of the mill pirate?" the Miraluka shook his head "We are the High Concil, the Grandmaster is injured and one of our temple masters is being held captive. The descision falls upon us to act, not sit here and argue. We all know Master Terva and myself do no see eye to eye, but how long are we going to let him sit in the presence of Boga and expect him to stay sane or for that matter if he is even still sane. We must speak with him, see for ourselves his condition, and only then can we decide on how to act. We do not serve at the Grand masters discretion, we serve the entire order, in this time of war we can not waste precious time bickering."

Elyria Stone

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Oronomi Zetsuko

Mizuyuki Miyami

Alias Facade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:19 pm

User Image

Masters..please..if I may...I too believe you should hear the pirate out..more importantly, we must as a whole decide if Master Terva is no longer under the influence of whomever was residing in his soul...my plan is not that of a reckless Padawan...I am an accomplished Je'daii Master...I have proven myself...if there can be no peaceful resolution with the pirate...than the trade is an option. If Davth is himself..then between the two of us, I believe we can overtake the Zeltron and the Sith woman. A battle aboard a ship is not an easy fight, but if we could nullify the threat and commandeer the ship, we can take them far away from Tython..if negotiations fail...do you see any other options?

Tomthetank

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Oronomi Zetsuko

Mizuyuki Miyami

Alias Facade

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:42 pm
Kaleth

User Image

Kivi was losing patience Bah! Talk, talk, talk - Temron is right, we are wasting precious time - keeping this pirate waiting could cost Terva his life...let's hear him out...but if he will not listen, I have a plan of my own...Master Stone...you said this pirate, this Dawson was with the Je'daii on Voss...and did you stay in contact with him?

Elyria: Well...yes...he has one of our communicators...

Fine...this is my plan..if this pirate...this Dawson is not open to negotiation...we track the comm..all our comms have imbedded chips so we may find our fellows if trouble should arise...we send a small fleet to surround his ship..board and take the Togruta...then blast the vessel out of the sky...we have been pawns of the Empire too long! The time for meekness is past! Kivi sat back, a smirk on her face someone get this pirate online...let's hear him out...

Tomthetank

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Oronomi Zetsuko

Mizuyuki Miyami

Alias Facade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:26 pm
Delirium of Dreams

"Blasted, they must be just out of range... Where did I put that ah here we are." The zeltron had removed a panel from under the holo-display and was fidgeting with the wiring "Now the red connects to the left and the right connects to..." There was a buzz of static before the background noise of the council chamber. Stranding back up he straightened out the front of his shirt and crossed his arms behind his back. "Now then can you hear me? I certainly hope so, my patience does have its limits." the pirate stepped over to the injured togruta, he flourished an arm towards the restrained master "Your friend is still alive, and the hour has passed and then some. So I have to know are you ready to talk?"

Clonekey

Oronomi Zetsuko

Dagoth Aradia

Elyria Stone

Alias Facade
Mizuyuki Miyami
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

Scuttle Fish

Blizz the jawa

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games