Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:52 pm
Tython - Kaleth - The Temple of Knowledge - Council Chambers

The Je'daii flanking the Chamber doors touched their hand to their headsets and then nodded for the foursome to enter

As the door slid open, Elyria strode purposely forward before falling to her knees and bowing her head to the Council members, she only hoped those with her had done the same, but there was not much time to stand on ceremony...rising, she spoke Masters, I apologize...we have not much time..if we may... turning to Corvin she motioned for him to open up and configure the transmission signal from Dawson to the Wren and now to the Council chambers I know you have been given a brief overview of the situation..there is no time to say more...she motioned to Logan and Mizu, introducing them quickly to the Council as Corvin worked the controls, a huge projection screen sliding down from the ceiling as all turned to the monitor waiting...watching...

Alias Facade
Mizuyuki Miyami
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Tomthetank
Wonyky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:22 pm
Delirium of Dreams-Cockpit

Davth panted tears welling up in his eyes as the droids stepped back, he called out to the force trying to numb the pain and attempt to heal the minor wounds. His eyes widened as the call went unanswered "What... What have you done to me?" The pirate raised his brow in confusion, "Electrical shock, and physical trauma? Have you never been in a fight before?" There was a beep alerting them that the comm was finally being answered. The pirate adjusted himself slightly, before turning to turn on the holo display.

Alias Facade
Mizuyuki Miyami
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix
Wonyky

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:52 pm
Delirium of Dreams

"Ah it is so nice of you to join us." He smiled making a mental note of all of the new faces. "I was just speaking with your friend here." he motioned back towards the Je'daii. "Excuse the injuries, but you must understand I am serious about all of this." He stepped back into the frame blocking out Master Terva "Now have you put any thought into my demands?" Crossing his arms infront of his chest he continued "One more thing, Which one of you "Masters" is in charge of this, what shall I call you? It matters not, all I need is to know who is in charge and if you are willing to talk or not."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:10 pm
Kaleth - Tython

The temple doors slid open and the five of them walked inside. She didn't really understand why Elyria and Corvin were so concerned. These were just more je'daii right? She crossed her arms as she strode in behind them, her coat billowing after her in the wind. She was a pirate, and a pretty good one at that. This place didn't scare her.....much...
"Let's just get this over with already...."
She watched as the 2 je'daii approached the council and began to describe what had happened. She heard a creaking as the doors they'd just entered through shut fast.
""No escape huh..."

Alias Facade

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Nia Phoenix

Lord Archos

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dapper Bookworm

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Oronomi Zetsuko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image

Holding up a hand for silence Temron looked at the newcomers. Masters Stone and Blanc as well as the pirate girl and the Vossian native. He could see the force flowing around the girl easily enough. She was untrained, a wildling. The man however. He was devoid of the force. Skilled at masking it then. Highly skilled to hide it from a Je'daii master. He turned his attention back to the two of their own order.
"We are aware of Master Terva's capture, Master Stone. The pirate's demands can wait. He gains nothing by trying to force our hand and i'm sure he's smart enough to understand that. The important question here is not for us to answer but rather, for you. Where is Grandmaster Endar? We had been informed that he returned with you but I do not see him in the council chambers before us.

Elyria Stone

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Tomthetank

Mizuyuki Miyami

Alias Facade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:53 pm
Tython - Kaleth - The Temple of Knowledge - Council Chambers

"No escape huh..."

Corvin was new to being a master, and had never actually been before the council until now. Hearing her snarky misgivings actually helped to bolster his own confidence, knowing that he was not alone in how he felt. He also didn't have the same grace or expertise as Elyria, and merely bowed at the waist as any student would before a master (since he was far more familiar with that convention).

Then, Temron spoke, and every fiber of scoundrel still underlying the Jedaii Master's foundation bristled in response to his words. "The Grandmaster is recovering from his staggering use of The Force at the Battle of Voss. He deserves to be treated at the Temple of Healing, not subjected to an inquiry!

As for the Pirate, Councilor, he thinks he has everything to gain from forcing our hand, and he's not far wrong! The Sith have convinced him he's some sort of Privateer, and our bounties will buy a lot of forgiveness for his crimes. He could give them Davth, and that alone would make him wealthy enough to erect a cloud city to dock his pleasure barge at, but if he can get our location out of him...
" He clenched his jaw so hard that his eye twitched as he forced himself not to add you wouldn't be able to hide here and act pious while other people get hurt!

Instead, he took a deep breath and schooled his demeanor before saying "There are not enough of us to do half of what we must if we wish to hold back the tide of the Dark Side. We defeated Rahl on Voss, and still the Sith took the planet." Here, he looked around the room to see if he could find sympathy from anyone else on the council, and concluded "What we need, Councilors, is to convince a man with his resources that his interests should align with ours, and that means finding something he values more than credits, and we have to do it fast!"

Elyria Stone
Dagoth Aradia
Clonekey
Tomthetank
Mizuyuki Miyami
Alias Facade
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Tomthetank
Wonyky
Oronomi Zetsuko

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Clonekey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:33 pm
Kaleth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arist gave Corvin a hard stare. His eyes didn't leave Corvin's for a moment. "Master Corvin, might I remind you that Voss is neutral system. That means we don't bring war there. But yet, I can feel the echo's of the pain and suffering coming from you all. And yet the planet will face much more suffering than what you caused, for I fear that now the Empire's death squads are roaming the planet for any shred of evidence that you left behind. So can you Master Corvin live with the fact that you caused an entire planet to suffer for a skirmish that you couldn't even win?" Arist said with a slightly stern tone.

Arist then leaned back in his chair and waited for a response or for another master to pick up where he left off.

Tomthetank

Oronomi Zetsuko

Dagoth Aradia

Elyria Stone

Alias Facade
Mizuyuki Miyami
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

"Master Arist! That was uncalled for."
Temron glared at his fellow councillor and tried to ignore Master Blanc's echoing thoughts.. It was rude to read from another but he had obviously not fully controlled them yet. Sighing he looked down at the assembled party.
"Master Blanc I asked out of concern for the Grandmaster, nothing more. I meant merely, had he been injured during his capture, that he could not be with us today?
As for this pirate...I cannot speak for the entirety of the council on this matter, but I know Master Terva. While he can be headstrong and rush blindly into danger, he is tough. I personally do not believe he would ever betray us. Giving into this pirate's demands would merely invite him to think that he can get anything he wishes from us. Another point to make would be that if he cared so much about money, why hasn't he turned our brother over to Rahl already? I know you worry but we are not fools who sit here knowing nothing of the galaxy outside Tython. In truth we need the entire council to agree on a course of action. One reason we have been so reticent to react is that we must have Ka'all's vote as well."

Elyria Stone

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Tomthetank

Mizuyuki Miyami

Alias Facade

Oronomi Zetsuko

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image

Kivi could not still her tongue another moment, she leapt from her seat and pointed a finger at Corvin What do you mean the Grandmaster is in great need of healing - we received no news of this - to our understanding he recovered from his internment to valiantly lead the march across Voss directly to the Emperor..if he is injured why have we not received a report from Mahara Kesh? Do you know what position this puts us in if our leader is gravely injured?? she flounced back into her chair - her voice still heated and excited.. first Voss...and now this..do you think we're foolish enough to bring that kind of trouble to our home world, Temron, the youngling is right on that point - Master Terva is not enough of a prize for Rahl - he is bait...they see us as such weaklings that we would fold on the threats of a bloodsucking mercenary and surrender the entire Order...Terva is resourceful...his silver tongue has gotten him out of more than one jam...we give into this we may as all become one with the Force...or suffer another bloody massacre...

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Tomthetank

Mizuyuki Miyami

Alias Facade
Oronomi Zetsuko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:07 pm
Tython - Temple Kaleth - Council Chambers

Elyria bit her lower lip...her mind was racing a mile a minute..unable to pace in the Council Chambers as she was want to do when she needed to think...how...how could she tell them all without shedding a bad light on her beloved Master...but how could she keep silent when there was so much more to tell?... Clearing her throat, she stepped forward..her voice trembling at first, but growing stronger as she spoke...she began.... Masters...if I may... she swallowed and took a deep breath.. There is so much more than what it seems...the pirate...he is known to us... she took another deep breath and went on...trying to slow her speech despite her pounding heart... en route to Corsucant...to retrieve the Grandmaster despite the odds...we...we received a transmission on the secure channel..it was coded in Aurabesh...but..we knew...we knew it was the Grandmaster..he called for us to bring the fleet to Voss...you recall that day...we...we..knew not what awaited there, but we believed it to be the wish of our leader..as so we obliged taking another brief pause as she looked from face to face....we arrived as the fleet surrounded the planet..we Found Master Endar in the center of the Gormak enclave...the pirate on one side...a young Sith acolyte on the other... she could read nothing of the Master's faces...clearing her throat again, she continued... Master Endar explained that the young Sith had had a change of heart upon witnessing his torture...and had helped him escape the bowels of the Emperor's Palace...her connection to the pirate is unknown...but it is they who saved our Grandmaster...it was they who brought him to Voss...

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Tomthetank

Mizuyuki Miyami

Alias Facade
Oronomi Zetsuko

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image

The miraluka coughed clearing his throat. "So correct me if I am wrong, but this is the chain of events starting on Voss. War was brought to the neutral planet, some how the Grandmaster was brought to the planet by means unbeknownst to me. Our forces on the ground were victorious, however the Empire took control of the skies and as we speak are likely slaughtering anyone who had any interaction with your forces. In the fighting Grandmaster Endar over exerted himself and is in need of healing. At some point in all of this Master Terva was captured by a pirate, who now feels he has the ability to make demands of the council. If we do not answer him has he made any threat of turning our brother over to the Empire?"
The master looked towards each of others in turn, awaiting some sort of response. "If any of this has been explained already forgive me, I have yet to listen to the entirety of the briefing."

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Elyria Stone

Mizuyuki Miyami

Alias Facade
Oronomi Zetsuko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:29 pm
User Image
Kaleth

Master Taithu stood now, amazed that the Je'daii ever managed to get anything done with all of this useless arguing amongst themselves.
"With all due respect we do not have time for this. What we know is that one of our own is being held captive while we go around arguing in circles. Why have we not opened communications yet? Master Blanc is right; for all we know this pirate is a fugitive like us in need of help, and he believes that a brash action like this is the only way he can get our attention. We do not have to agree to any of his terms, but let us first hear him out. We may have something to gain from an alliance," she said.

Tomthetank

Clonekey

Elyria Stone

Mizuyuki Miyami

Alias Facade
Oronomi Zetsuko

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:04 pm
Kaleth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arist leaned forward in his seat and with sigh he said, "Your right Master Taithu, the matter of Voss can wait until after the pirate is dealt with. So can someone set up a communicator or something so that we may get negotiations on the way. So everyone lets put it aside until after this is dealt with." He then motioned for someone to bring up communications with the pirate.

Honestly, Arist wasn't happy about the situation. Nothing in this war was going right, they keep on having too many loss's. At his rate, keeping people from find out the location of Tython would be the least of there worries when there whole army desserts them.

Tomthetank

Oronomi Zetsuko

Dagoth Aradia

Elyria Stone

Alias Facade
Mizuyuki Miyami
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:28 pm
User Image

"We have not called this pirate yet for one simple reason Taithu. One I explained earlier. None of us get to decide a course of action alone. Something Master Arist seems keen to forget."
He glanced at the younger master to emphasize his point.
"We cannot rush into this without the consent of the entire council. That includes Ka'all. Injured or not."
He turned back to Master Stone and wished the woman would stop being so nervous.
"Master Stone we will need you to bring Grandmaster Endar here as quickly as possible. As for you, Master Blanc."
He watched the former scoundrel bristle in anticipation.
"Perhaps you could introduce us to the two that you already brought to our planet without the permission of the council?"

Elyria Stone

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Tomthetank

Mizuyuki Miyami

Alias Facade

Oronomi Zetsuko

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games