Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clonekey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:22 am
Kaleth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arist Dall'sil was little ways away from master Maxel. Listening to what the other masters had to say for the moment before speaking. "Perhaps we should meet this pirate." Master Arist was rather curious to see what kind of man can capture and hold a master of the force.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:51 am
Tomthetank
User Image

"I must wonder what you would say if I was the one being held Master Kivi. Like him or not Master Terva is one of our brothers and last I checked we did not leave them in the hands of pirates."

User Image

Kivi put her hands up in a defensive manner Look don't get me wrong - Terva has an incredible strength in healing...perhaps the most powerful I've ever seen..but you must admit..he doesn't live up to the Je'daii ideal - always running off to who knows where..carousing in taverns, when he has issues more important to the Galaxy to tend to...for that matter it's time we reined in all our Masters..they run around wherever, whenever they please..they lend credence to our reputation as terrorists...half the time we don't know where our Masters are...Tython is suffering..and then what good are we..how do we fight the Empire when our leaders are who knows where and the students are left to their own devices...this whole bunch...Master Stone brings a Sith right into our bosom and then takes off to Mustafa only to turn around without even aiding her comrades...a vision bah..- we're just lucky our alchemists were able to "inhibit" his memories or we'd have the Corruo in our skies, rather than Voss..which brings me to our next question...how could they let that happen? And now they expect us to give in to threats from a Zeltron mercenary?? when do the Je'daii ever give in - we need to get stronger if we are to fight back..we suffered a great loss - I think we need to shut off Tython ...we need to increase our training if we are to gain superiority...to allow one Je'daii to endanger the whole planet..bah..he's a clever man..I'm sure he can get himself out of this..he's survived stickier situations..it's time to mediate. time to re-group, increase our strength if we ever intend to take Rahl down before our Order is wiped off the map...  

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Dagoth Aradia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:20 am
User Image

Kaleth

Master Taithu had remained quiet as she listened to the two bickering back and forth, but even her patience was being tested after hearing Kivi going off on a tirade. She would admit there was some truth to what she was saying, but now was neither the time nor place to discuss such matters. She stiffened her posture and opened her eyes, giving both of them a stern look, though her voice remained calm.
"Enough. Are we Je'daii masters or adolescents arguing over a game of Dejarik? We must first speak to Master Terva, ensure that he is unharmed. Only then may we even begin to discuss our course of action."
The Sith accompanying him made the situation all the more uncomfortable. Still, she was willing to hear them out. A pirate and a renegade Sith... were they not fugitives like them? Perhaps this was their way of asking for help, and they had believed this was the only way they could get their attention. Well, they had it. And it couldn't have come at a worse time for the Je'daii, as evidenced by the strong emotional reactions of some of her fellow masters.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:50 am
User Image

Kivi scowled before turning in her seat and facing away from her fellow Masters...they had sat idly by for too long letting their Temple Masters run freely throughout the Galaxy...in her mind the cost was too dear..the time for talk was past - she had spent hours staring at Ashla..but it was Bogan that drew her...the loss at Voss had crushed her..it was their strongest base and yet Rahl with his forces had taken it easily...they were weak..now was not the time to take chances...and yet.....she pounded her fist on the back of her seat...she knew that one of their own was held...dare they risk the safety of many for one...if the Empire came to Tython...where would they go.....  

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Oronomi Zetsuko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image

Master Temron regarded the other masters with a calculating stare over the top of his entwined hands. Taithu was correct. They were acting like children.
"Master Kivi I understand that you are frustrated at our losses, but we are fighting a war. Losses will occur. Do not give in to your anger so easily or you will find yourself on the path to the dark side."
He turned to the other masters.
"Whilst Master Kivi may have gotten rather....passionate...I agree with her sentiment. Maxel I understand your stance on this but we cannot risk allowing pirates near Tython. Their allegiances are to credits, not any one faction. He would most likely sell our location to the highest bidder. As valuable as Master Terva is, I fear we must let him find his own way out of this mess. It does concern me that a master of his standing was captured so easily."
Resting hs chin on top of his hands he glanced at the miraluka as he spoke. The two were old friends and he did not like having to disagree with him. There was another piece of news that seemed not to concern the pirate and was just as worthy of discussion.
As for our other masters however...I have heard whispers that they brought guests to Tython. Is this true Kivi?"

Elyria Stone

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Tomthetank

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image

"I think the fact that this pirate was able to capture Master Terva warrants some investigation." The miraluka sat down brushing his hood down upon his shoulders. His raised brow would go unnoticed behind the mask he wore to give some comfort to those around him. "I too have heard this rumor, I hope that is all it shapes up to be, however if there is truth in this the implications are..... unsettling to say the least."

Elyria Stone

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Oronomi Zetsuko

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm
Kaleth

User Image

As for our other masters however...I have heard whispers that they brought guests to Tython. Is this true Kivi?"

Kviv opened her fist, her eyes closed as she rubbed the knot between her furrowed brow...taking a deep breath, she turned in her seat to face the other Masters, her legs open and resting her elbows on her thighs she leaned forward, her hands clasped....

yes...an interesting pair..two humans...a male..my sources tell me he is a native of Voss.....it is rumored he single handedly took out one of Rahl's warships...there is much we can learn from him....and the other..a female..it is said she bears a strong resemblance to Master Stone herself...they picked her up on Nal Hutta of all places...the connection is unknown......leaning forward..shaking her head... let's not forget the last guest...that one eyed Sith...that was a piece of work!...and now...they think to bring more...with our defenses so badly weakened.... she looked over at the Bothan...he had yet to speak....

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Tomthetank
Oronomi Zetsuko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:49 pm
Tython - Outside The Temple of Kaleth

As they neared the end of the Elarian Trail, Kaleth loomed before them, Elyria dropped Corvin's hand and turned to Logan and Mizu... We are here..are you ready to face the Council? she turned back to Corvin will you be able to get the communication from the Wren...Dawson does not strike me as a patient man... shielding her eyes from the glaring sun, she took a deep breath..as she stared at the stone arch before them, she found her composure..her stride..squaring her shoulders she was ready...for whatever lay ahead...

Alias Facade
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Mizuyuki Miyami
Tomthetank
scuttlefish
Blizz the Jawa

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:02 am
Delirium of Dreams - Cockpit

The pirate let out a dissatisfied sigh as the call went unanswered. "I dislike being made to wait, Ex Ex show the je'daii we mean business." the droids photoreceptors narrowed and widened in acknowledgement. With a crackle of electricity it balled its mechanical hand into a fist and struck the togruta several times in the chest and twice in the face. Davth let out a long moan as the other droid placed a firm grip on his shoulders. "Enough I want him responsive when they finally decide to answer me."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:33 am
Kaleth

Arist was listening to the conversation carefully. His eyes following from person to person that was speaking. Then a pause came, and in that pause of the Arist said, "I am much more concerned as to how he was captured. To capture one of us should be twice as hard as it is to kill us. Because of this, I can't help but feel that perhaps one of our Masters is a traitor. The question is, who?" Arist glanced towards the door. "It appears that they have arrived."

Tomthetank

Oronomi Zetsuko

Dagoth Aradia

Elyria Stone

Clonekey

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:48 am
Kaleth

"I am much more concerned as to how he was captured. To capture one of us should be twice as hard as it is to kill us. Because of this, I can't help but feel that perhaps one of our Masters is a traitor. The question is, who?" Arist glanced towards the door. "It appears that they have arrived."

User Image

Kivi's eyes widened at the prospect as Arist's words sunk in..she shook her head... No...it couldn't be...surely someone...someone would sense it...they are young, sometimes foolish...often reckless....but surely they are true to the Order...we must weigh each word carefully...we must tune our senses and watch for any fluctuations in the Force...I can't let myself believe the truth of your words...and yet...in light of recent events...we must be on our guard for the possibility... she looked around at the now grim faces of her fellows...shall we let them in?

Tomthetank

Oronomi Zetsuko

Dagoth Aradia

Elyria Stone
Clonekey

Lord Archos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:32 am
User Image

Temron glanced at Master Arist after his statement.
"Do not jump so hastily to conclusions. If we start making assumptions now then everything will fall apart should those thoughts prove false. Let Ka'all say his piece. He IS a member of the council, and our leader at that. It affords him a certain amount of trust, and that we must acquiesce to."
Turning to Kivi he nodded.
"Yes I believe it is time to hear of their exploits.

Elyria Stone

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Tomthetank

Oronomi Zetsuko

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:38 pm
"Yes I believe it is time to hear of their exploits.

User Image

Kivi looked around the room as the Council nodded their assent Well...they did return the Grandmaster....I'll give them that...meaning no disrespect to our Leader, for his years Endar has been rather reckless himself of late....perhaps that is where the younglings get it.... reaching over to push a button on the arm of her seat she spoke to the two Je'daii guarding the Chamber doors Send them in...

Dagoth Aradia

Clonekey

Tomthetank
Oronomi Zetsuko

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games