Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:52 am
Seraph Dawn.

"I haven't been there in years....I don't really have any nice memories of the place..."

My home as well, Kahlimar...a city of spires...I remember little...I was...I was only nine when..I..I left.. she hoped the girl in her distress had not noticed her hesitation ..I would like to return some day..just to see it again...

"Why do you care about me so much?"

Elyria laughed softly as she gently turned the girl to face her, brushing the hair from her face with her fingertips and then passing her hand quickly in front of her face, her palm emitting a gentle glow as she calmed the swelling on Mizu's face with the Force and why wouldn't I? Do we not breathe the same air? Do we not stand beneath the same glowing sun as it fills us with warmth to the core? It is my way...I am Je'daii... she smiled and then gently turned the girl back to face the mirror Much better...no?

Alias Facade

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Lord Archos
Mizuyuki Miyami

Blizz the Jawa rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:55 pm
Blizz, 20 hp
Small attack successful, 10 dmg.
Avoided counter

Several bolts whizzed by as Zaras force field reversed most of his fire. Scurrying about comically as he finally found what was looking for. Waiting for the last of the random shots to finish their routes he produced a capsule from his bag and place it in his flamethrower's cartridge in his armament. He than activated the flamethrower, but instead of flames a thick cloud of smoke with a blue tint spread out infront of them. The smoke carried the ysalamiri anti force cells and tissues, another prototype of his but hopefully it would hinder her extra edge.
The mini tech paced slowly as he squinted...his vision obviously obscured by the smoke screen as well. Reaching up to his mask he pulled a monocle like object from a pocket and attached it. A thermal type scope activated and he saw Zara's heat signature. Its reading wasnt very good possibly because of his smoke screen, or her body temperature was oddly as it is. Hesitating out of confusion and confliction he only popped off another round or two in her direction.

scuttlefish

Blizz the Jawa

Dangerous Rogue

2,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
scuttlefish rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:46 pm
Delirium of Dreams

Zara: 110 HP
Saber - Balanced
Attack: Weak, success! -30 HP

Zara smirked as the smoke filled the room. It would take more than petty tricks to hide from her...
She reached out through the Force, trying to find the Jawa through the smokescreen.

But... something was blocking her...?

Zara's eyes widened. Her breath caught in her throat.

What kind of sorcery was this?

Her connection to the Force... it was severed?
Zara let out an agonized cry as if she were in excruciating pain. She felt helpless. Tears welled in her eyes for the first time in years. What was this... what had he done?

But then something snapped inside of her, and there was nothing left but a primal hatred towards the one who had done this. She would make him pay. Though blinded by the smoke, she moved through the room faster than ever before to find him, grabbing him finally by the shoulders and slamming him against the wall.

What have you done... I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU, YOU MISERABLE LITTLE CREATURE!!

But her connection to the Force was lost, and she was only screaming inside of her own head, unable even to communicate.

Hot, angry tears streamed down her face. She kept him pinned up against the wall and started to pound at him with her fist. But through the thick smoke it was difficult to see him, and she missed several times, eventually breaking her own hand against the wall. But her heightened adrenaline numbed any pain she was in; she did not even feel her body's weakness from the ever present illness anymore. All she could feel was the hatred masking intense terror and despair.

Blizz the Jawa

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:24 pm
Blizz, 1 hp
Decimated,Defeated.

The poor little figure dangled there helplessly as he took his onslaught on. He protected his face but, was pretty sure a rib or two was broken. He didnt cry out for help though, he just took it. Looking at Zara in the eyes he reached down to his wrists hud system and hit a key that took his armament offline. Blizz realized something had changed and she was no longer doing this for fun or to blow off steam. His armament released air as the mini hydraulics released in several places. It dissapated the smoke from the immediate area and ushed the rest away a bit creating a good sized opening for Zara to see and breathe fresh air. He muttered two words as his world around him went dark from another good hit to his face.

"Blizz.....sorry...."

scuttlefish

Blizz the Jawa

Dangerous Rogue

2,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:12 pm
Delirium of Dreams - Private Showers

Dawson whistled the end of a shanty as he stepped out of the steam filled stall and flipped a switch turning on fan immediately pulling the moisture out of the room. He smiled at his reflection, water still dripped off onto the floor "Much better, it took four scrubs, a bottle of designer coruscant body wash, but the stench is gone." he quickly toweled himself off he walked back into his quarters and started to flip through his closet.

He settled on a plain olive green shirt, a simple black string tied pair of trousers and a pair of dark leather boots. His comm unit started to buzz, he pressed the button and a holo emitter came to life displaying a male Nikto, in the background he could make out a pair of mark five droids and the silhouette of the togruta. "Captain, this is Giran of the research outpost. Requesting permission to dock and transfer the je'daii master," he paused looking over his shoulder saying something inaudible "Je'daii master Davth Terva, we have broken hyperspace and are several kilometers off your port side " Dawson looked up at the hologram and smiled "Very good Giran, I am pleased. I will have docking codes transmitted momentarily. I look forward to meeting our guest."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:32 pm
Hoth-astral phantom

Warning lights flashed alarms screamed the blizzard raging outside made it impossible to see and the instruments were frozen from the extreme temperature Wilca was flying blind.
"Javic! Get the instruments online I can't set this tub down without" BOOOOMMMM!! The control panel blew out sparks and Wilca lost control the astral phantom spun out of control the last thing Wilca saw was a wave of white wash over him through a shattered wind shield.  

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dapper Bookworm

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:39 am
Seraph Dawn.

"Much better...no? "
Mizu nodded absentmindedly. She really wasn't sure why this person was being so nice to her. Je'daii or no, she was treating her like they were family more than someone who needed help. She noticed the woman's hesitance when she mentioned leaving her home but did not point it out. It wasn't really her business and she hadn't exactly been very forthcoming with answers herself. Realising she was still sitting on her bathroom floor she started to her feet.
W..We should get back to the bridge..."
The moment the words were out of her mouth she remembered the other two would be waiting there. She didn't want to walk back into that room, their eyes judging her every step. Still there wasn't really any way around it.
"Um shall we?"

Alias Facade

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Nia Phoenix

Lord Archos

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:47 am
Seraph Dawn

Ryo walked back onto the bridge and leaned against the bulkhead. He noticed Corvin glance at him as he arrived and nodded back.

"They're fine, will probably be up in a few. So what exactly are we waiting for up here? you never did tell us what's going on. Fiery back there kinda interrupted."

Waiting around wasn't really Ryo's style. He wasn't sure what was coming, and he ddn't like that. Especially as he'd inadvertently let slip that he'd had a hand in decimating forces on Voss.

"I wonder if i'm ever going to get back on track..."

Alias Facade

Nia Phoenix

Lord Archos

Mizuyuki Miyami

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:11 pm
Seraph Dawn

Corvin swiveled around in the pilot's chair, the course already well underway now as stars streaked past them like lines. "It's no mystery that the Je'daii are scattered across the galaxy..." he said, by way of answer to Ryo's question. "And while we may have bested Rahl on Voss, his fleet still commanded the skies. Even with your help, that coward still managed to run away, and I expect he'll be back for us with a vengeance. We were waiting for instructions to regroup."

He turned back to look out the window, adding "We'll be at the rendezvous point soon. After the hand you played in the battle, I doubt a man with your talents will be able to maintain your anonymity, and you won't find any friends among the Sith. We could use a friend like you." He turned back again, smirking as he concluded "You might want to give it some thought."

Alias Facade

Nia Phoenix

Lord Archos

Mizuyuki Miyami
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:28 pm
Seraph Dawn.

W..We should get back to the bridge..."

"Um shall we?"

Elyria sensed the girl's embarrassment and put her arm around her shoulders giving her a gentle squeeze Don't worry about those two..you gave them a reason to stay on their toes!C'mon...I've never been to Kashyyyk! winking, she took the girl's hand and started leading her down the hallway towards the bridge..when they were just outside the door, she paused, brushed a few wandering strands of Mizu's hair from her face, gave her an encouraging smile and opened the door...

she walked purposely into the room, looked at each man in turn (giving Corvin a slight nod) "So...what's our ETA?

Alias Facade

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Nia Phoenix

Lord Archos
Mizuyuki Miyami

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:58 pm
Seraph Dawn

"No more than ten minutes" Corvin said, a look of satisfaction on his face. His eyes slid over the pair, marveling for a moment at the similarities and also how extremely different they were now that they finally stood next to one another without violence. He nodded to Mizu, stood up from the captain's seat and motioned toward it. "It's all yours, Captain. Course set for rendezvous at Kashyyyk, where the Wookies are at their cuddliest if you can stand the smell of damp fur... just a few more minutes and we'll be on my ship and out of your hair."

He walked to the far wall and leaned against it casually, a look of thoughtfulness on his face. "Of course, I was just telling Logan he was welcome to join us and, if you don't think we've caused you too much trouble already, I'd extend the same invitation to you."

Alias Facade

Nia Phoenix

Lord Archos

Mizuyuki Miyami
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:36 pm
Seraph Dawn

"No more than ten minutes"

Elyria's face beamed Only 10 minutes! she looked to the viewport

He walked to the far wall and leaned against it casually, a look of thoughtfulness on his face. "Of course, I was just telling Logan he was welcome to join us and, if you don't think we've caused you too much trouble already, I'd extend the same invitation to you."

Oh yes! Elyria chimed in wait til you meet the Grandmaster..Logan..he'll love to hear how you took out the imperial ship! turning to the pirate and Mizu...you have a great gift...Master Endar...well..he can help you learn to control...uh...your..uh..passion..yes..he can help you channel that energy..in a ..more..uh..productive way... with a decisive nod she smiled at them both..and them turning to Corvin her smile warmed..just a little bit more.....

Alias Facade

Nia Phoenix

Lord Archos

Mizuyuki Miyami
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:30 pm
Delirium of Dreams - Docking bay

Davth stepped out of the shuttle before the nikto and the droid, he could sense a void in the force. It was painful to imagine, but who was the force user on the ship. "Excuse me, someone is in trouble." Davth started to jog towards the source of the disturbance, the nikto shouted after him but he was ignoring them.

The interior of the ship was foreign to him but he could feel the void, it was a painful disturbance and he was also sensing a large amount of anger and fear. He came to a door and using the force slid it open, there were two life forms within, one was incredibly weak and the other was the source of the the anger and the void. Taking a deep breath he called on the force reaching out to bind the woman. "Relax child, you are safe now." he looked over at the other life from, it was a Jawa of all things to find on the ship. "Come to me, I won't let her hurt you."

scuttlefish

[quote="Blizz the Jawa]  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:57 am
Seraph Dawn.

"Of course, I was just telling Logan he was welcome to join us and, if you don't think we've caused you too much trouble already, I'd extend the same invitation to you."
Mizu sat in the pilots chair and swivelled around, hiding her face from them. The last thing she needed was her image even more eroded by them noticing her blushing.
I..."I'll think about it..."
They'd been so indifferent about the incident, like it hadn't even happened. Although she couldn't really tell how Logan felt, as he hadn't said a word yet.Suddenly Bleeper appeared beside her.
"Mistress I have some news that may help your new friends."
"They're not my...nevermind, what is it."
"Thanks to the augments provided by master Corvin I have detected their fellow je'daii. He appears to be on a starship several thousand lightyears away. Near the planet Hypori if i'm not mistaken. Not that I would be. I mean i'm a super genius a.i. after all and..."
Mizu flipped the mute button she'd had installed shortly after acquiring Bleeper and spun round to face the others.
"Well looks like that's worked out after all. You can go get your friend after your ship gets here."

Alias Facade

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Nia Phoenix

Lord Archos

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dapper Bookworm

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:38 pm
Delirium of Dreams

Blinded by her fury, Zara was about to deal a fatal blow to the unconscious Jawa when she felt another unknown entity holding her back. She struggled relentlessly against these invisible bonds, desperately trying to break free but to no avail. She was determined to finish him off, even if it meant killing everyone who stood in her path. But her breathing was choked with sobs and her left hand was throbbing in pain and all but useless. Yet again the ever present exhaustion caused by her illness was returning, but it did little to diminish her hatred. The pain she felt from losing her connection to the Force was far greater than any physical pain she was feeling.
When some of the smoke cleared she regained some of her clarity, but she was still struggling to break free.

"I... I c-ca--"

This she said out loud, her voice thin and trembling as she tried to explain to her captor what had happened.

"He... I..."

But it was no use. She simply could not communicate properly without the Force.
Tears continued to fall down her face. It was very unlike her to have an emotional display in this manner, but she had not felt this powerless since.... since that time.
By the time the rest of the smoke cleared she saw that the one restraining her had been the Togruta Je'daii. What was he doing?! Why was he interfering? She looked at him with contempt, her eyes glowing with the ferocity of a wild animal.

Tomthetank

Blizz the Jawa

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games