Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:25 pm
Nal Hutta - Zebro's Palace

I don't care what you take home as long as they don't slow us down.

"That's the spirit!" he exclaimed with hearty laugh eyeing several of the dancers in the space port. Twi'leks mostly and a particularly miserable lot at that, but with proper nourishment and he suspected several bathing's no one would ever guess where they came from. "Unfortunately I do not trust strange women alone in my ship, especially ones from hutta. Perhaps on the way back ladies." he snapped his fingers and pointed at a pair of voluptuous dancers dressed in shimmer silk outfits. The two giggled and exchanged glances waving after them, they weren't impressive specimens but the man new that if he plucked them from this place they would be incredibly grateful.

Once they had exited the the small port the pirate let out a low whistle looking out towards the desperate hovels that dotted the town outside of the palace "Even for a Hutt these conditions are poor. Nine to one that slime dosen't have what he owes me and makes some promise of greater pay out if I help him quell this or invest in that. If he wasn't a member of the crime families I would have salted him years ago. Make no mistake though I do not fear the Hutt's they have their uses and sadly they are of use to me." he spoke as the walked along the broken tiled foot path. They traveled for about a mile or so before he stopped and looked at the largest building in the area, but even then it was largely unimpressive. It was a tall domed tan colored brick building with a small taxi stand on one side of the path and an unimpressive marketplace on the other with merchants trying to sell their knock off and imitation goods to any one desperate enough to buy them.

Dawson did his best to ignore them but they noticed his finery and immediately assumed he was a fool with credits and they so desperately wanted them. "Save it, we aren't buying. No I do not need your 'spices', That weapon has a defective power core, and I can see the blood stain and the blaster scaring on that 'collectible'." he wove his hands trying to shoo them away occasionally reaching for one of his blasters just to get the point across that we was serious.

Once he had pushed pass the throng of merchants, and spice addicts he stepped inside the palace. The pair of Weequay guards looked at him but said nothing, they clearly had no interest in who came and went as long as they weren't shooting at them. The Zeltron prodded his thumb at a large bust of a hutt on a pedestal inlaid with the wall. "Would you look at that? Zebro must thing he is some type of big shot all of a sudden.... I just might loose that wager. Now if only the real thing was as small, silent, and clean as this one eh?" Come to think of it Dawson was unsure if the woman had ever dealt with the hutt's let alone met one in person.
scuttlefish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:43 am
Epoch Wren

Ka'all had found a quiet corner to close his eyes for a moment before the stowaway had been discovered. The old master continued his deep meditation, unaware of what was going on. Soon he'd be back to full strength.  

Lord Archos

Aged Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Zara smirked at the stone bust. Smells better too, no doubt. she added. The first time she had dealt with a Hutt, or rather stood back and watched her captain deal with one, the stench had been so overpowering that she threw up in one of the palace's bathrooms after they had left.
She felt a prickling on the back of her neck. She lightly touched Dawson's arm for a moment and looked behind from where they had come, through the doors of the palace which were just closing. She couldn't see anyone who looked too out of the ordinary, at least by Hutta standards. Yet she could have sworn she felt something odd the entire time they were walking... a presence, a Force signature... perhaps it was only her imagination, but still...
Be wary. We may have been followed. And I'm not talking about the junk sellers.
Perhaps this person could be a potential ally, if not a traveler who happened to be here at the same time as them. Of course it was much easier for Zara to assume that everyone was her enemy until they had proven otherwise. At least she was able to act dumb, play the mute bodyguard. Or whatever excuse Dawson had come up with last time, his antisocial first mate.

T.A.D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:26 pm
Epoch Wren

Elyria peeked into the Control Room...De'avril was comfortably ensconced in the chair...sound asleep..creeping in as quietly as possible, she found a seat...there was no way she could go back to her quarters now...after her encounter..she felt the heat rising in her cheeks again...she just didn't want to face the two men again....

Making herself as comfortable as she could, she decided to check the contents of the bag....she lifted the clothing that had been on the floor beside it..Zara... she started to feel a little guilty then...but if the girl was indeed a spy...well maybe there would be some evidence hidden in the satchel....

the first item she pulled out was a strange sort of map of the Galaxy "Did she use this to find us?....... she put it down and reached in again..she felt a heat and strange glow as she withdrew it..a crystal...but it was unlike any she had ever seen.....What sort of lightsaber would this create?... suddenly De'avril let out a loud snore causing her to literally jump up dropping the crystal..."Sithspit! she whispered....she put down everything else and got down on her hands and knees and started feeling around for the crystal.........  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:05 pm
Coruscant - Temple Space port

The ship landed and opened its main doors. The first ones out were those with sever wounds being rushed to medical centers. Then everyone else sort of streamed out at there own pace. Those with minor injuries were patched up on the way over.

Locolvictum stepped out. People were running around, some were shouting orders. The whole landing strip was a mess of medical vehicles and smaller ships for troop transportation. In the air, you could sense the despair. When they were pulling out, they all expected orbital bombardment. But it never came. Everyone felt defeat, and for how many they had lost for no gains. For them, this battle would always be remembered.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:20 pm
Tython- Je'daii temple

Wilca sat in his room practicing his new found psychometry with his old training saber. Visions of younglings now masters in there own right flashed before him. It was overwhelming at first so many memories such a history that only something handed down from generation to generation could have.
Dropping the training saber into his lap Wilca let out a loud sigh, the exercise was exhausting. But he knew what a gift this power truly was, and how much stronger he would be if you could only master it. With a renewed vigor Wilca grabbed the saber closed his eyes and focuesed trying to hone in on one particular memory when one came to him. He was standing the a training hall, but not on Tython.. A smiling master stood before him a Duros, speaking to a group of younglings one on which walked through Wilka a young Twi'lek holding a very familiar saber. The Duros gave an order when the young girls was at his side
" Secayla demonstrate proper form for Makashi to the class
Secayla... Wilca thought to himself.. who was she who is the master teaching her... The images were vivid but Wilca strainted himself to understand what they spoke
Secayala never said a word when the order was given she bowed, ignited her saber, and quicker than lighting she was off. Wilca had never seen such precise blade work, such fluid motion it was something of beauty but dangerous cold and calculating in each movement. Wilca released the saber and fell back on the ground completely exhausted but smiling ear to ear  

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Carol the Yuletide Troll

Dangerous Dabbler

3,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:14 pm
Epoch Wren
"Sithspit!

Though whispered, the epitaph caught De'Avril's attention, and she opened one eye in the manner of a cat that had been disturbed from it's slumber. "Loose something?" she asked, her eyes trailing over the bundle in Elyria's lap, then scanning the floor around which the Je'daii was searching. She didn't have long to look though, as the starfield outside slowed alongside a familiar wave of vertigo that indicated they had reached their destination.

"Good timing." she announced, looking out the window as Nal Hutta loomed before them. "Though I can't imagine why Corvin would have wanted to come back here..." she looked over at her guest and smiled. Maybe she could imagine it after all...

Nia Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:28 pm
Epoch Wren

"Your girlfriend? Actually nevermind, it's none of my business. So what do you guys do for fun around here??
"I'll just wait til we get to Nal Hutta, get my ship to collect me and then i'm back to business."

"What's wrong, Logan? You're not having any fun?" Corvin laughed, running his own hand through his hair as he watched Elyria go hurriedly toward the cockpit. "Elyria hasn't tied you up... that's good enough for me." He turned his back on his new guest, but left his door open while he reached for a discarded shirt and flight jacket. "But if you're taking off on Nal Hutta, I wouldn't worry about quarters... we should be there..." just as he said this, they could feel the distinct shift as the Epoch Wren dropped out of hyperspace, "Soon." he finished, with a winning scoundrel's grin.

"Alright!" he announced as he reached for his boots. "Let's see if we can't make this trip as short as possible!"

Nia Phoenix

Alias Facade

Ardalux

Lord Archos

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100

darjetii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:49 pm
Croix was sitting with legs crossed in the cave. "Who are you spirit?" Crow asks wondering if the spirit was a guardian of the crystals or some powerful force user who left an impression on the crystals.

"My name be not important , know the path you follow is a dark a terrible one. you can still turn back and become something greater!" The force ghost walks up to Croix. "Just let go of the anger and hate deep in your heart!"

Croix closed his eyes and reached out with his feelings. "You speak as if I can just simply let go... After loosing everything I had. If you say I still have something to lose, I think i might know what it is. My sanity? My whole essence of the force? Your wrong old spirit. I know all about what I can still lose. The matter is i simply don't care. I'm controlling the force at hand, I'm making myself stronger, I'm growing into what I want, not you, not my parents, and most certainly not the force." Croix opened his eyes and looked up. He concentrated and took his mind to higher levels of thoughts. He willed the Orbalisks to causw him pain, making his connection to the darkside of the force all that much stronger. He was about to test his new found skill upon the ghost.
"Wwait! W-what are you doing?! I"m disappearing?! Stop! I beseech you!" Croix was gaining a greater understanding of the force. A ripple was being made, the force within the cave was vanishing making a void to appear.
Croix stood and went to the mound by the wall that caught his attention. He unearth two small shards and took them looking back only once. He was grinning and in his mind he knew this would be the start of a new era for him.
The cave grew dark as Croix left. The spirit was now gone. The spirit was now... nothing. And the force that was binding the cave was leaving. Loosing its essence in the force, making it hollow, empty! Those who would try to reach out to feel this planet would feel a depression, a hole that would draw them in, drown them until they existed no more, leaving the body nothing but a mere shell. And the hole would continue to grow until most of the planet was consumed of any force sensitives. But such events would take thousands if not millions of years unless Croix were to travel across the planet and leave destruction in his wake.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:07 am
Epoch Wren

"Alright! Let's see if we can't make this trip as short as possible!"

Ryo's eyes widened in shock at the Jed'aii. How had he read his thoughts? He'd been sure he was blocking others out. He quickly made sure the block was up before he let anything slip. He was glad he hadn't thought anything that could've gotten him tied up like that spy. His mental preparations took so long that it took a moment for it to sink in what the man had said to him.

"Wait we're here already? That was fast... What's your business down there anyway??"

Nia Phoenix

Alias Facade

Ardalux

Lord Archos

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:15 pm
Epoch Wren - Nal Hutta Approach

Corvin was so unused to telepathy that he hadn't even realized he'd read the mans thoughts, and carried on as though nothing were out of the ordinary. "She's a fast ship. I just fly her. As for our business, I mean to find out. You coming?"

Corvin made his way around the perimeter corridor of the ship, searching for either Elyria or Ka'all, hoping one of them had an idea of what to do next... gathering intel about a Sith on Nal Hutta would be like hunting for womp rats on Tattooine... you'd find more than you were looking for.

Nia Phoenix

Alias Facade

Ardalux

Lord Archos

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:09 pm
Epoch Wren

"Lose something?" she asked, her eyes trailing over the bundle in Elyria's lap, then scanning the floor around which the Je'daii was searching.

"Found it!" she reached around and grasped the crystal from under one of the consoles..sitting up a bit too quickly, she hit her head on the overhang.. UGH! Did you ever just have one of those days..." she rubbed the spot where she had banged her head, still sitting on the floor

"Good timing." she announced, looking out the window as Nal Hutta loomed before them. "Though I can't imagine why Corvin would have wanted to come back here..." she looked over at her guest and smiled. Maybe she could imagine it after all...

Elyria's eyes flew open.. What! We're here already?? I have to change...wearing my Je'daii robes on Nal Hutta would be suicide for sure! she stood up quickly scooping everything into her arms and rushing towards the door..opening it with the Force, she turned back to the Twi'lek I'll be back in a flash smiling back at De'avril as she went through the door, she bumped straight into Corvin and Logan..turning brilliant red she dropped everything she had in her arms "Sithspit" she said it under her breath "Sorry - I..I have to hurry and change - we're here! she started scrambling to retrieve everything..feeling totally mortified...scooping it up again she turned, face still flushed...be right back... feeling utterly foolish she rushed to her quarters, muttering to herself all the way "fine example of a Temple Master I make - stammering like an idiot dropping everything...

when she finally made it to her quarters, she dropped everything on the bed and began pulling things out of her own bag.. what to wear on such a foul planet...hmmm she found a simple cortosis weave black vest and a pair of fine black leather pants. Tossing her robes on top of the pile, she dressed quickly hooking a utility belt around her waist, packing it with various weapons and then before stuffing everything back in the bag and stowing it in the cabinet..placing Zara's satchel in a small drawer, placing a Force barrier over it and using the Force to securely cloak it, she then picked up Meshla's armor and placed it in the cabinet alongside her bag...glancing around the room to make sure it was no longer a disheveled mess, she slipped on a pair of black heeled boots and quickly ran a brush through her long copper locks...took a deep breath hoping to appear more composed and less of a hormonal teenage girl...and made her way back to the Bridge..walking in as casually as she could muster... "So..when do we land?

Alias Facade
Eliza Twilight
Lord Archos
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Smells better too, no doubt.

"On that we can both agree, though this Hutt is slightly different than the rest of his kind. You will see that when we meet him, just do not believe a word he says. Though I am sure you knew that about hutts."

He slapped the stone carvings face before he started up the sloping hallway that lead deeper into the palace.

Be wary. We may have been followed. And I'm not talking about the junk sellers.

"This is Nal Hutta my friend, we are always being followed. Though I think I understand what you mean, my ear has been burning for some time, I was simply chalking it up to our friends."
He paused as they entered a large cantina with a live band playing Mad about me "Let me know if you feel they are a threat, I might be to distracted trying to make this meeting covert. If he knows I am here he will with out a doubt avoid me, try and flee or possibly have me attacked to make me "pay for damages."

scuttlefish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:01 pm
Voss - Voss-Ka - Space port

The commando was clawing at the unseen hand around his throat as the pressure intensified, he wanted to scream to call out to his brothers in arms to try and warn them of the monster that was about to slaughter them but it was all for nothing. He watched his vision blurry as a boulder smashed into the rookie, he tried again in vain to call out as the strange horned creature plunged its energy sword into the gunner's back and sliced at an upward angle, his captain saw the monster but it did him no good as he was propelled backwards by an unseen force. There was a brief release in the amount of pressure on his throat before he heard the bone shattering crack that had once been his spine and slumped to the floor.

With narrowed eyes the togruta surveyed the battle field, it was carnage, body parts strewn across the ground, a pile of civilian corpses, the gormak he brought with him had started looting and starting fires but now nothing stood in his way of leaving the planet.

One of the monstrous bipeds started to make its way to the shuttle, but the togruta was faster flinging its weapon out with the force slicing the creature's head off just above the shoulders. "Zhol kash dinora!" he roared as he entered the shuttle quickly bringing it into the air, it was an unarmed transport but it was the only one in the city. He longed to slaughter the gormak as their use to him was now over, but leaving them isolated on their world would suffice for the time being.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dapper Bookworm

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:23 pm
Nal Hutta.

Mizu stepped down from the speeder that had been parked outside the dock to escort her and made her way up the stone steps to the palace. The bland, dull building could only be called a palace by Huttese standards. Anywhere else it'd be a hovel. There were statues of Zebro all around as she progressed inside. She was a little apprehensive about this meeting, but you didn't really turn down work from one of the biggest crime families in the galaxy, even if you ere a notorious pirate. The air inside was cooler than out but the stench was more concentrated. Mizu felt like her nose was trying to pull in on itself to avoid it. Walking down the hallway she saw two others, a human and a zeltron. She was a little suspicious but decided to hang back a little and let them go first. She was really in no hurry to get this meeting started.

scuttlefish

T.A.D

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games