Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seherak Sensei

Demonic Animal

7,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:19 am
Korriban - Ancient and abandoned Sith Academy
The halls inside the building were a mess. Books, papers, pieces of metal, and other detritus were scattered around. Every room that Skandaronous passed by, he checked. He moved anything and everything looking for secret compartments or lost hidden items. Every bit of lightsaber fragment whether it be crystal or metal was picked up and put in his "Infinity Pack" That he had created during the rampage after infusing with the Force imbued Brain. He was looking for something really special though. When he got to the library, he was amused to find numerous force ghosts standing and reading the books. Lucking for him the computers still worked. All they needed though was a miniscule amount of Force Lightning to give them full power. Skandaronous quickly scanned through all the profiles of academy occupants looking for certain people imbued into his memory. He found several of the ones he was looking for. After turning off the monitor he got up. When he turned around, he noticed that all of the Force ghosts were now standing where his back had been. Some had looks of disgust but most had curiosity written on their faces. "What?!" Skandaronous bellowed. All but a few turned away and went back to their books. The three that stood there were former masters of the Temple. The voices sounded all at once in his head asking: You need something. You are searching. Become one with us and we will show you. "No thanks. I have enough voices in my head. But stay in check and I might let you. Now show me what it is I seek." The force ghosts bowed their acquiescence and led him toward various rooms. He searched every room he was led to moving anything and everything once again. Every time, he found what he was looking for. Skandaronous and the Force ghosts went through a total of nine rooms. The Ninth and final room was the Temple Master's personal chambers. He found multitudes of items all in what seemed disarray. Skandaronous found they last of what he was searching for in this Temple. The things that were found were ancient blueprints on sacred relics, guesstimated maps of the location of the first planet that all Force Sensitives came from, and Holocrons of old that were forgotten. "Good. This is what I was seeking. Come be one with me but know your place. I will not take a mental control attempt lightly!" The force ghosts did as the were told and rushed into him. Using the Force to completely imbue them to himself Skandaronous sighed in pleasure at the new knowledge that flooded his brain. Know time for my next stop. I have to be careful on this one" He then activated his planetary map and located Tython. Searching for a spot that seamed almost totally destroyed took what seemed like forever, but he managed. Activating the teleportation device, Skandaronous dissapeared in a small explosion. It was only big enough to knock same papers to the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:34 pm
The Seraph Dawn.

Mizu awoke to alarm bells going off in her quarters. Sitting up sleepily she stretched her arms and yawned loudly. She shrugged off the blankets and pulled on some clothes before turning to the console on the wall to her left. She cleared her throat and pressed the button, sounding as angry as she could.
"What is it?! And it better be good you pathetic bucket of bolts. You just interrupted a particularly good dream."
Bleeper, her ships A.I. came through on the speakers, not sounding particularly pleased with her reference.
"Captain we're approaching Nal Hutta. It was on YOUR orders that I wake you upon arrival."
"Lose the tone rustbucket or i'll sell you to some jawas for scrap metal. Get in touch with the spaceport and have them know i'm landing. And obviously don't use my real name this time...."
"Yes captain."
The terminal shut off and Mizu shook her head at it slowly. At least he'd had the grace to sound a little sorry. She'd almost died because of him last time they'd touched down. Luckily Mos Eisley wasn't known for being particularly hard to hide in. Grabbing her scabbard she tied it to her waist and made her way to the pilots cabin.  

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dapper Bookworm

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:38 pm
Delirium of Dreams - Approaching Nal Hutta

There was a loud metallic clang as he set the last box on top of another near idecital to the rest of the storage containers pressed against the bulkhead. He wiped the sweat from his brow with the back of his hand and flung it down upon the deck. "I sure do know how to pack a ship don't I?" the question was both rhetorical and aimed at no one in particular.

The door slid open as Zara stepped in and the pirate smiled, the woman was looking well and the clothes, though a size or two too large fit her much better than his belongings "Ah you look a world better doll, I take it by your presence that we are ready to land?"

scuttlefish

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:16 pm
Delirium of Dreams -- Approaching Nal Hutta

Zara was annoyed at Dawson's choice of pet name. She stared at him coldly.
Please do not call me that. I am not some sort of play thing.
With a sweeping glance she surveyed the rest of the cargo hold. He had worked fast - it definitely looked much better than how it looked the last time she saw it.
And yes, I am ready to disembark when you are--
Zara suddenly felt a sharp pain in her side. She hid most of the pain from her face, though she still winced slightly and had to sit down on a nearby crate. Pausing for a short moment to catch her breath, she looked down at the clothes she was wearing that had once belonged to a woman who certainly had a fuller figure than she.
Dark, inquisitive eyes shot back upwards to look at the Zeltron.
Who was she?

T.A.D

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:45 pm
Voss-Nightmare Lands- Heart of Darkness

The body took several more shallow breathes before being struck by another bolt of dark side energies, the breathing stopped. Another bolt and the man let out a gasp it was ragged and a forced inhalation quickly followed. A mist swirled above the body taking the form of a man with sharp boney points on his face, as well as a pair of tendrils hanging from his cheeks. The mist lost its form and swirled into the mouth of the togruta "Wonoksh Qyâsik nun" the mans lips curled upwards into a wicked smile and he started to make his way over the piles of corpses that filled the chamber.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:19 pm
Epoch Wren

Ryo watched the Je'daii walk away with a smirk on his face. It quickly disappeared when he remembered where he was. Turning back to the other man he raised an eyebrow.

"Your girlfriend? Actually nevermind, it's none of my business. So what do you guys do for fun around here??

He didn't really care to make friends with these people but he needed to remain as non threatening as possible.

"I'll just wait til we get to Nal Hutta, get my ship to collect me and then i'm back to business."

Nia Phoenix

Alias Facade

Ardalux

Lord Archos

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:21 pm
Delirium of Dreams -- Approaching Nal Hutta

Please do not call me that. I am not some sort of play thing.

"This is true, but I suspect you would not be terribly fond of any of the other names I may have thought up for you, eh love? I suppose Zara shall have to do?"
he asked as much as stated crossing his arm's smearing dust across his shirt. He looked down and scowled quickly brushing away what he could.

And yes, I am ready to disembark when you are--
The pirate looked up from his shirt in time to see the woman wince, she hid her pain very well but he made his living reading the slightest of ques from clients and targets. He said nothing only making a brief mental note as she sat down upon one of the crates.

Who was she?

A smile found a home on his face before slowly fading to blank discontent and back to a smile. "She was, a great many things; Lover, teacher, noble soul, pirate, smuggler, wealthy business woman, droid programmer, mechanic, designer and she had the flexibility of..." he shook his head trying to think of something he could compare her to "I would say gymnast but that would do her no justice." His eyes were shinning as he spoke of his lost lover and captain. "She was a Vahlan, if you are unfamiliar with them the way your clothing fits should tell you how she was built." he raised his hands index fingers pointed outwards and traced an elongated hourglass figure in the air.

"She had a way about her, when she wanted you to do something you did it. You didn't ask any question, never hesitated you simply did as she wanted and as the fates would have it she wanted me." he smiled warmly as he recalled the day she asked him to leave his old life behind and join her as a pirate. "This is all ancient history Zara my girl, why do you ask of it now?"

scuttlefish

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:07 pm
Dxun-Crystal cave

It was nightfall by the time Croix got to the cave. He had encountered a few of the jungles beasts that would be a match for many of normal journeyers, but Croix wasn't normal... anymore at least. Upon entering the cave Croix looked into the darkness and felt cold air blow throughout the still air. He could feel something inside.
Traveling onward into the dark the air was becoming more dense, more heavy. The space seemed to become cramped as the path became more narrow. It was like a feeling of claustrophobia being forced to overcome you.
Croix fought the feeling down, pushing any thoughts away about how he used to be afraid of such things. He was stronger now, able to control and use his fear to make his anger grow into power. He would handle this!
Continuing down the dark narrow path Croix saw a small light, he avoided tripping over the rocks, using the force to stretch out and trying to find out what was causing the light, to no avail the mysterious glow was surrounded in a shroud of the force that kept Croix from learning what was there for now. Another technique that he felt would be useful. As he walked his mind was racing and he was concentrating to use this power. He knew how to hide his presence, but to cloud an area all together was something different. It was like a curtain that was made out of steel. Hard to move and impossible to see through.
Croix kept moving, the light growing ever brighter, and soon the source of light was now exposed, the light came from crystal mounds, big ones. It surrounded the cave in almost a blinding light that reflected the world around it. The crystals were magnificent, untouched, left still, growing, except one mound that had an aura about it... it was like a presence.
"Welcome force user..."  

darjetii

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:02 am

Zara watched with interest as he spoke of the woman with a kind of passion that she had never had for another person.

You loved her?

But it was more of a statement than a question; the way he spoke of her made it more than obvious. Even so, it was a subject that Zara was curious about. To her, love was the one emotion that made even the wisest people act like fools. It was a liability, a flaw, a weakness. Why would anyone want to experience it?
Yet... she knew that if it were something she could even begin to understand, she would know the answer to that question. She couldn't remember anymore how many she had taken to bed with her... men, women, and some she wasn't sure were either, simply to feel alive for just a few minutes... but the number of those she had feelings for? Zero.

I ask you because...

But ;unable to put her thoughts into words, Zara shook her head, using her hands to carefully push herself into a standing position.

I'm sorry. It is foolish of me to ask such questions. We should get going. You... missed a spot. She reached a hand out and brushed the rest of the dust off his shirt, her eyes meeting his for less than a second. She looked down, lips parting slightly before she turned to head out the door.
Why did he always smell so good?
She distracted herself from that thought by forcing herself to think about the Je'daii. Zara wondered if they were to be meeting them here as Dawson had claimed... or if she was walking right into one of their traps. No... impossible. Unless Dawson happened to have formed some new alliances while she was out on the battlefield. She would have to watch him carefully, be ready to kill at the first sign of betrayal.

T.A.D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:26 pm

"Bring us in for a landing at Zebro's palace. Yes I know it is direct but this planet is not exactly one I wish to stay on longer that we need to be." he lowered his hand finally giving the order for the ship to land on the planet.

You loved her?

"In a way yes, though it is hard to explain why. I suspect that many years after I am long gone and dead some philosopher will come up with some mushy touchy feely reason that not having an explanation is the very best kind of love."
The zeltron shrugged his face contorting into a confused expression "This will sound overly dramatic and it very well maybe, but before we attacked that last ship she told me we needed to talk when we got back to the ship. We had a much larger ship, think of a cross between a star destroyer and a space station. It served as our central hub, where our various fleets operated out of. Often I wonder what it was she wanted to speak of but knowing her it was likely something lewd." he smiled but a tear still welled in his eyes as he let out a chuckle.

I ask you because...

He looked at her waiting for her to finish her sentence and as she stood up he realized she would not finish the line.

I'm sorry. It is foolish of me to ask such questions. We should get going.

He smiled "Think nothing of it, you would not believe the foolish questions I have been asked through out the years." He chuckled and spoke again his voice in a higher pitch "You will still be mine even though I paid only for a night right? You are going to let us live right? You will only use this for the greater good, correct?" he shook his head.

You... missed a spot.

Dawson frowned as she dusted the last bit of dirt off of his shirt. Their eyes met for a moment, was he imagining things or were her eyes trying to say something to him?

"Well then shall we prepare to land matey?"

scuttlefish

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Zara nodded, sliding the cargo bay doors open with the Force.
Lead the way, Captain...
She couldn't help but feel relieved that he hadn't mentioned anything about her odd behavior, though he seemed to have noticed that something was a little off. It didn't matter at this point. Now she had to play yet another role. Zara disliked dealing with Hutts, but this was Dawson's business, so she hoped she wouldn't have anything to do with this. Just be the hired gun who stands in the back and stays silent. At least she was good at being silent.

T.A.D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:13 pm
Delirium of Dreams - Landing on Nal Hutta - Zebro's palace space port

Lead the way, Captain...

"Music to my ears." He stepped through the open doors and made the way to the exit ramp and waited, "Any minute now..." There was a hiss as the landing gears deployed and after a moments pause the ramp began to lower. "Shall we?" the question was rhetorical of course as he started down the ramp

The landing zone was dirty, but dry and a large heavy set gamorrean made his way over grunting in the disgusting slurps that passed as a language. "Let me handle this one Zara, no need for you to get your hands dirty." The massive bulk of green skinned fat and muscle crossed its arms blocking the corridor out of the landing bay. "You are going to let us pass." the massive humanoid squealed and grabbed the vibro ax from its belt. The pirate lowered his eyes one hand going for his blaster and the other reaching out to touch the
gamorrean "I said you will let us pass." the creature grunted again its beady eyes narrowing as it slid the weapon back into place "There we go, as much of a message slaughtering Zebro's muscle on his own landing pads would send, I prefer a more subtle approach today. Now go on, pretend you never saw us and that my ship is supposed to be here." he pulled his hand off of the hutt thug and watched as it waddled back to where it was standing when they arrived. "Now that we have that cleared up, lets make our way into the palace."

The zeltron continued to lead them winking at the occasional dancer that had the good fortune to have a way off of the slimeball of a planet. "A shame they will only make it as far as Nar Shadaa, are you opposed to some lively company on the way back home?"
scuttlefish

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:12 pm
Nal Hutta - Zebro's Palace Space Port

Zara shrugged. She had other things on her mind besides dancer girls.
I don't care what you take home as long as they don't slow us down.
She was still trying to figure out what happened back at the landing zone. This reeked of shady business, and there was something going on that Dawson wasn't telling her. What had he done to that Gamorrean? Some kind of mind trick? Impossible... he was no Force sensitive... unless he was abnormally skilled at hiding his Force signature, which she was inclined to doubt. Then again, Zara had always found it somewhat easier to communicate telepathically with him compared to other non-Force users... she had chalked it up to having to do with Zeltron's natural empathic abilities, but perhaps there was something else at play...
She decided against asking him at the time. After all, there were many things that she was hiding from him as well. All she wanted was to spend as little time on this disgusting planet as possible. The smell alone was starting to get to her and they hadn't even left the space port yet.
Crossing her arms as she walked brusquely to keep up with Dawson's pace, she ignored the sharp pain in her side. Normally anyone who had sustained injuries such as hers would have required several days of rest, but she would rather be in pain than have to sit in bed and stare at the ceiling.

T.A.D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:48 pm
Nal Hutta.

The Seraph Dawn touched down in a private bay in Nal Hutta and Mizu stood at the ramp as it descended onto the planet. She'd had to grease a few palms to get them to allow her down but credits are a universal language and they open many doors. Hopping off the ramp she noticed a second ship beside the Dawn that somewhat resembled an ant's head. Only the mandibles were laser turrets.
"Huh they're packing some pretty heavy firepower. Wouldn't want to get on their bad side. Still, i've got a job to do and time is money. Best get moving."
Walking up to the Gamorrean guard she paid no attention to him as he brandished his weapon and pulled a holo-card from her pocket.
"Zebro's expecting me. I think we both know how much he likes to be kept waiting."
The pigman squealed shrilly and practically jumped aside to let her pass. One hand on her cutlass handle she swaggered on through.  

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dapper Bookworm

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games