Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lord Esuritio rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:52 am
175 HP
Nar Shaddaa - Sith Base

Social Skirmish: Last Ditch Efforts...

"Expressing your versatility Galactic Basic bores me, Je'daii. If you wish for a battle of wits, meet me on neutral ground!"
Esuritio, unphased by her defensive counterstance, shut off his lightsaber.
"Since you're so intent on talking, allow me to show you how to speak, through the Force!"
Saryn raised his hands and threw forward the cloud of Crushing Darkness.
He intricately waved his hands in the air and clasped them together, as the ensuing purple and black cloud surrounded and engulfed her.

Lord Esuritio rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:52 am
(I guess I'll be the first)
RE-ROLL!!!  

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gizmo III

Versatile Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:22 am
Narr Shadaa-Merchant District- Cantina

As he worked his way to the center of the bar,  Stokhli  began to get a clearer picture of what was happening.   There was not one, but multiple groups of force users here.  Finally laying his eyes on the fight at hand, he hesitated. In such a location he could easily get the drop on the unsuspecting sith, but to do so would either endanger others, or endanger himself.... Realizing that his presence would only hinder things, (for now...) he shuffled his way to the bar, trying desperately to avoid being stepped on.  
Nia Phoenix rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:24 pm
Nar Shaddaa - Sith Base
Balanced
150 HP

Getting her protection bubble up in the nick of time Elyria was able to push the Crushing darkness back in the direction of her attacker. as she released the bubble, she holstered her own lightsaber. Raising her right hand she manipulated a Crucitorn where she had struck him earlier to weaken him as she directed a blast of Electric Judgement with her left directly at him  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:27 pm
Nar Shadda - Cantina

"Very well then, I thank you for the compliment. Might I say that you are not half bad looking yourself. You hold yourself well in conversation, and seem to be quite intelligent for someone on this rock."

The one with the silver saber is going to lose...badly... A'kire thought as she smirked, shaking her head in response to the comment about the man with the silver saber. She turned back towards the fight, reading the emotions coming from the Sith. He was putting every ounce of passion and power into this fight. He would win for sure.

"I'm certain the other will win. He's quite determined. There's a lot of power flowing from him. His actions flow like water, and his ability to block every attack proves how keen his concentration is. The other would be wise to bow out before things get....messy. He doesn't want to end up like your friend there."

A'kire grinned and glanced back towards the fight once more. She craved power such as the Sith's. Her eyes studied every movement with great interest before breaking her concentration, and once again staring into the Togruta's eyes.

"What happened to your friend exactly? A run in with the wrong crowd or did he say the wrong thing to the wrong person? And, what exactly is keeping you here if your friend is gone? Is there something you've been seeking or are you just biding time until something more.....exciting happens? If it's the latter then we are in the same predicament it would seem. I've wanted to leave for years, but I can't....not until I find what I've been searching for."

A'kire bit her tongue. She was stepping into dangerous territory. If she misspoke, this Togruta might find out she was a Sith. Even though his laid back attitude seemed to convey little to no threat, she could never be too cautious.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:09 pm
Nar Shaddaa - Cantina

The togruta smiled at her compliments "Well my dear its simple, I'm fortunate to not be from this rock."

His eyes followed her as she watched the fight, she was studying the sith intently. He felt his hand steadily creeping towards where he had concealed his saber. Her response seemed to compliment her studying stare, but he had his own opinion on the matter. His hand fell back to his knee though not to give away his hidden weapon.

"That is where you are wrong love, watch your fighter he swings violently his blocks are choppy, and his concentration is fueled by his own anger. To use your own analogy he may be a raging river, but I think the silver knight will dam the flow and stop the attack."

His eyes watched the sabers clash and spark, his fighter made a good swing, but as he waited he turned back to see his guest starting into his own black eyes.

"Well you see ol' Rajix, he really enjoyed his ale, every last drop as it is were and the sith happened to spill his precious drink. Well Rajix wanted to fight him over it, and well my people might me strong but we are sadly not lightsaber proof."
he chuckled at the last bit. "Ah but why am I here? Well I still need a drink in his memory, and after that... well I didn't really have a big plan after that." he cupped his chin and looked towards the ceiling for a moment. "Well I suppose I am his closest living friend, figuratively and well quite literally. I think i'll see about picking up his old ship and going off into this vast galaxy. That should promise to be exciting don't you think? Who knows you may find what you are looking for, or maybe you already have."

The togruta gave a cheeky grin and winked at her. He was still playing the fun loving alien but his guest seemed to really enjoy the fight going on, he wasn't sure if she liked the violence or just the action.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:28 pm
Nar Shaddaa- Sith Base

The Ithorian master heard the young lady's cry as well as her telling him her condition which made him dispatch the guards that much quicker. As he finished off the last guard he asked Jri-den to guard the door while he went in to get Cari. "Cari, I presume, I am Master Lorak Pentar. Here, let me help you", he carried the young one out of her cell and turned to Jri-den, "Go join the others and tell them I will be there after I take Cari to Master Stone's ship", he proceeded to where he said he was going to take her.

As he arrived at Elyria's ship, he took Cari to the med bay and placed her in a Bacta tank, "Stay here, I will return for youwhen this mission is done", as he left, he activated a force field at the entrance and the motion sensor alarm for her safety. He went to the nearest place of fighting.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:17 pm
Nar Shaddaa - Sith Base
50 HP

"As you wish, Master," Jri-den answered, swiftly returning to the area where Master Stone was taking on the Sith Lord. "Master!" he shouted, readying his saber for battle alongside Elyria. "Master, are you okay?!"  

Knight Metawraith

Friend

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lord Esuritio rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:17 am
175 HP
Nar Shaddaa - Sith Base

"Hnh."
Esuritio sneered at the young Je'daii as the cloud came hurtling towards him. He merely released his hold on it and it disappeared.
His chest twinged slightly.
"A Cructicorn? Come, a Master of the Order must surely be able to do better than that!"
Esuritio waved his hand to remove both that and the oncoming blast of Electric Judgement, shattering the wall beside him.
Igniting his saber once more, he charged towards her, aiming for her knees while using his free hand to unleash a deathly wave of Force Destruction, aimed at her entirety.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:42 pm
Nar-Shadda -Sith Base/

Cari glances up at the Je'daii Master, Lorak Pentar, she gives him a small nod, ""Yes, Master, my name is Cari and I would be honored to have you has my aide, Master." She says in his embrace; as her head falls on his shoulder. The Force around him was strong and gentle, just like her former Master/Father, Master Kraine. He too was able to control the Force around him, into a calming presence.

The trip to the ship felt long, the injures burned with each step the Master Je'daii took. The only thing her icy-blue gaze stared at was Master, Lorak's tunic. She gives out a sigh, feeling the night air's cool breeze that gently touched the scar on her eye. Eventually, she could hear engines, and a door opening. She noticed the ship's door frame as Master Lorak stepped inside. As they walked into the medical bay, her smile brightens a little already knowing a Bacta tank was near by. He was gentle, placing her inside the tank. The breathing device wrapped itself on her face, buttons flickered and danced their various colors.

The cool water rising above her head, bringing an instant relief of medicine to her aching, sore, cut and bruised fighting spirit. She nods before falling asleep the medicine, from the breathing device, kicking in. Finally, she was in a safe place..away from the nightmares, Sith, and the Dark Lord who wanted her, for now she could rest in peace knowing her future was in good hands.  

Cari Kohai

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:45 pm
Nar Shadaa - Cantina

A'kire scoffed at the Togruta's words and shook her head. Obviously he had knowledge and use of the force, but he still failed to realize what true power was. Her hand hovered above her own saber, not grasping it, but staying in place should something happen.

"It only seems that way. The one with the silver saber will get tired soon. The other will then have an opening for which to make the killing blow. Power makes quite a difference when in the hands of the right person."

Another scoff and chuckle as the Twi'lek listened to Davth ramble on about his poor dead friend. It seemed like the living Togruta was as hopelessly lost as everyone else on this rock. She turned her head to look at the fight, she spoke

"Your friend was a fool to pick a fight over a drink. Perhaps if he had more sense he would still be alive, and enjoying this fight with you instead of being a casualty of stupidity. I suppose it doesn't matter. If you're useless while alive, you're just as useless dead. At least he has some possessions you can put to use. Maybe during your travels you might happen upon a new friend. Perhaps the next one will have more common sense."

Without a second of hesitation, she turned back to Davth, her eyes and expression once again became serious as she spoke. The words coming out of her mouth all lies cleverly disguised to trick the man in front of her.

"Of course I mean nothing personal to you by saying that. I've lived here so long that phrases such as survival of the fittest become a guide to keeping alive on this rock. Someone like you should understand that, right?"

Nia Phoenix rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:27 pm
Successful counter

Nar Shaddaa - Sith Base
Balanced
150 HP

Drawing on all the Force she could muster, Elyria managed to raise an immense Lightning Shield, as the electric currents spread out it halted the young Sith in his tracks as the lightning coursed thru his body causing his Force Destruction and move towards her to come to an abrupt halt, it also pleased her to see the Emperor feel the widespread effects of her shield.

'My Master is wise - he always says, Keep it Simple"

Then she lifted him up thru the Force and released a lightening grenade hurling him into the durasteel wall behind him  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:58 pm
Nar Shaddaa - Cantina

The Togruta shook his head at his companions reasoning to why the sith was going to win the fight.

"He has power this is true but what else does he have? Power with out control will consume itself into death, power must be coupled with control. The weapons they are using are not blunted blades, it does not take much force for one to penetrate a body. He can have all the power but with a bit of precision I think my fighter has this."

He reflected on both the teachings of the masters and his fathers own lessons on how to lead his people.

"I never claimed that he was bright, quiet the opposite, but he did know a few good stories and the best place to find well near anything you could want."
he let out a small sigh for his friend but continued to speak "This is true, it is best I take them than to leave them for someone else to misuse, but do not worry I have a great many friends." At the bit about common sense he just had to burst into laughter "Common sense, if it was so common I do suspect a great deal more people would have it."

The woman's now serious inflection seemed a bit strange to him, but he concealed it well.

"How could it be personal? You hardly know me or my friend, you live on a rather harsh world such things are to be expected. Things are a bit different back home, but I suppose that attitude may work with everyone just trying to get themselves ahead of each other. My people have always thought it strange that society could work in this fashion."

Davth shrugged and brushed his front two lekku behind his shoulders. "But this is of no interst to you is it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:40 am
Narr Shadaa-Merchant District- Cantina

Stepping up to the bar, Stokhli glanced around. Finding the bartender, he gestured him over. Given the present company, he decided he should  try to play the part of the flustered tourist. "Kuminee bok cuza?" he asked, pulling up a holomap with some coordinates from his wristlink.  The bartender was puzzled for a second. "What do you mean how far? You're  standing in it, kid!" as expected the man knew Jawan trade, or at least enough to understand him. He chuckled.  In all the excitement of the fight, he had almost missed the fact that he had rushed into the very cantina he was sent to find. "Huh..." he thought,"with so many force users, I can't decide if this is good luck or bad luck."
        The bartender scowled. "Hey look kid, I got other customers. Ya gonna order or what?" Stokhli nodded and pointed to a blue liquid on the shelf behind the man."Ikee go lyo." the man eyeballed him for a second, then he walked off to get his order. He came back with  a tray full of shot glasses, looking quite doubtful that such a small creature, who just seconds before had struggled with the barstool, could finish such an order. 
         Looking around he spotted one of the groups he had sensed on the way in. It was a young Twi'lek female, and a Togruta male talking to each other while watching the fight.  He gave a sniff. From the smell of it they both knew that the other was a force user, but we're both convinced that the other didn't notice the same. Unfortunatly he couldn't quite tell if they were sith or not. He smiled. Well, there was one way to figure out  if they were Jedaii ....  He turned and called out to them. "Utini! Utto nye usabia atoonyoba?"  

Gizmo III

Versatile Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:58 pm
Nar Shadaa - Cantina

Just as the Twi'lek was about to speak, the shrill gibberish coming from the new cantina patron cut her off. She scowled slightly, having gotten closer to extracting information from Davth, but having that opportunity ripped away.

Wonderful, A'kire thought to herself. I seem to be in the presence of an interruption, and an annoying one at that. Strange to see one of those sand rats so far from its usual habitat. He....or it had better hope it does not get in my way.

A'kire's glance shifted from Davth, to the fight, back to Davth and finally to the Jawa who had just shrieked at her and the Togruta. Its shrill voice made the Twi'lek cringe slightly. The gibberish spewing from its moth didn't seem to help the situation. Regardless, this was a chance to see if any more of the patrons of this cantina were force sensitive and whether or not they were Jedaii or Sith. With a slight sigh, A'kire turned to Davth and shrugged.

"Do you understand that gibberish? I can't figure out what it's saying, and it appears to be shrieking at us."

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games