Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:19 am
From the hanger of the Corruo to Voss' surface

The landing craft lurched and jumped as it left the safety of the hangar and began its descent into the atmosphere. Suddenly the comm came to life, "My Lord Emperor, High Lord Locolvictum just came out of hyperspace and should be en route to the surface with the rest of the invasion force." "Very good ensign," Lord Rahl replied, "Send our landing coordinates to him so that he may compensate accordingly."

Wonyky

The landing craft came to rest with a thud as a cloud of dust radiated outward. As the landing ramp came to rest, soldiers poured out into their positions leaving the Emperor to be the last one off. Aiden stretched his arms out to his sides, leaned his head back, and breathed in deeply. It wouldn't be long now before that air was filled with the sweet, metallic taste of so much blood. "Kill 'em all," he said menacingly to his troops.  
fallenjedi1191 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:20 pm
Darth Daddicus
Darth Daddicus = 1000

Fallenjedi 920

Blows rocked the Mace Windu. "Damage report!" The bridge was a flurry of activity as crew members bustled about their duties. "Focus fire, try to cripple them" Lances of crimson energy shot back toward the Corruo as the battle waged on.  

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:08 pm
Tython - Je'daii temple

Wilca sat alone in his room two candles providing the only light making shadows dance across the walls. The padawan was in deep mediation the pieces of his training saber orbited around him as he honed in on what was troubling him, he had s sense of great darkness approaching. And then he saw it, a flash of fire and death innocence screaming, and then.... nothing. Wilcas eyes shot ope, and his saber hit the ground all the pieces clinking against the cold stone floor, and then a crack of his crystal shattering. "I have to prepare..."

Wilca jumped to his feet kicking saber parts in every direction as his sprinted to the door, opening them with a mighty force push, and Wilca kept running the thud of his boots hitting stone floors echoed through the halls as he sprinted to the communication hall. "I have to send a message to Master Stone I need her to help understand this vision.." Wilcas mind was plagued with fear of the unknown the grand master would be able to help him understand.  
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:12 pm
Benonii

Vengeance

Health 500

The Vengeance dropped out of hyperspace directly opposite a Je'daii Lancer class starship. Admiral Sodan smiled slightly and turned to the comms device.

"Attention all hands, report to battle stations immediately. We have some Je'daii insects to eradicate."

The door to the bridge slid open and first officer Yin'zo Mi'qote stepped through.

"Reporting for duty admiral!"He said snapping to attention.

"Very good commander. Order our starfighters to launch and target their comms array and engines. I want them immobilized and unable to call for help."

"Aye sir!"
The commander walked forward and pressed a button on the command console.
"This is commander Mi'qote to the launch bays. Launch all fighters and execute attack pattern beta. Beach that ship like a Jawa sandcrawler boys."

A few moments later the launch bay doors opened up and 16 starfighters flew out, looking like a swarm of killer wasps, heading straight for the Je'daii frigate. The Admiral stood, his arms behind his back, and watched the attack from the bridge.

Time to show these Je'daii fools true power.

Akira - Health 500

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:42 pm
Tython- Jed'aii temple

Wilca burst through the communication hall doors and started barking orders at the droid manning the equipment, before it could even great him " I need you to patch me through to Master Stone immediately this is an emergency!"
The droid bowed its head and in a synthesized voice muttered "Yes sir right away sir The droids robotic hands danced across controls and keys with lighting efficiency "I am terriably sorry sir but I can not get a live feed at this moment if you dont mind I can record your message and make sure that Master Stone gets it as soon as possible

"Fine but hurry" Wilca stepped onto the holoprojector set in the center of the room.

"Master Stone please respond to this message as soon as you can. I have had a vision.. I see terrible things happing.. horrible things. Its hard to say what they are I saw fire, and death,... and so much pain... Please Master Stone I need your council on this."

And with that Wilca stepped from the projector and stormed out of the room. He still had much to do to ensure his safety and the safety of the temple.  
Darth Daddicus rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:24 pm
Darth Daddicus = 1000

fallenjedi1191
Fallenjedi 920

Blows rocked the Mace Windu. "Damage report!" The bridge was a flurry of activity as crew members bustled about their duties. "Focus fire, try to cripple them" Lances of crimson energy shot back toward the Corruo as the battle waged on.

"What's the status on their ship's shields?" "One shield damaged, M'Lord! Still active." "What the?! Okay, pull Redemption back in. There's no need in wasting that kind of firepower on a ship until they're more adequately disabled. Target their starboard with the ion cannons and send a squadron of starfighters in afterward to assess the damage and give their shield generators a more precise barrage."  

Darth Daddicus

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:33 pm
Voss - Planet Surface - Center of Gorma-Koss

Elyria was growing increasingly more apprehensive..she didn't like the conspiratorial air of the pair Ka'all had brought back...not at all convinced there was no duplicity in his "rescue". Maintaining her smile, despite the taste of bile rising in her throat at the Zeltron's continued advances, she was at once comforted and annoyed by Corvin's "claiming" of her...as a woman the gesture warmed her heart...so chivalrous and protective...but as a Je'daii Master she felt it diminished her standing before the group, nonetheless she leaned back a fraction to acknowledge him and turned to Dawson with a wry smile, eyes like steel " A generous offer to be sure.." making a slight bow with her head but I'm afraid your services will not be necessary...perhaps you can find "other ways" to make yourself useful during your stay"

...and then she felt it...the overwhelming sense of an evergrowing darkness filling the air around them...she gasped, turned to Ka'all and grasped his arm.....Master...just what have you brought upon us?" at that instant the sky above them lit up...as her gaze moved upwards...she knew...the time had come...war had begun  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Just then, the com unit Corvin had stashed in one of his many pockets chirped a notification before De'avril's voice came out. "Corvin, look skyward!" she blurted out, without waiting for him to acknowledge her signal.

The scoundrel had already produced a pair of electrobinoculars, and was taking a cursory look at the light show overhead. He offered them wordlessly to Elyria. "I see it" he said as soon as could free the com from it's holding. "Looks like there'll be no rest for the old bird. Get her fueled up and start the engine as soon as you do. Something tells me we may need to move in a hurry."

"You mean get rescued..."

"Just do it!" Corvin snapped, then turned a nonchalant smile toward Elyria which faded after only a moment. His eyes slid over their unusual guests, and then over to Master Endar. Why would he knowingly bring Sith to a hidden rendezvous point? Could the Master have allowed himself to be turned? Davth had certainly been struggling with the Dark Side himself... Oh, Elyria... what have you gotten us into?  

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:03 pm
Voss - Planet Surface - Staging grounds

Locolvictum disembarked the ship when they made planet fall. He was accompanied by ten squad leaders. All of them were wearing adaptive camouflage. When the armor's effect is activated, it changes the armors color to better blend in to its environment. These armors were in fact standard issue among the squads that needed stealth for there missions. The only difference between the camo armor and full invisible suits is that the camo armor eliminated thermals.

"Sarlacc, I want eyes on the enemy. Every postion, every movement, stay out of sight, keep your distance and don't engage."

"Sir!" One of the squad leaders walked off.

"Moon, go to the research facility here. Recover the information, scamatics, test results, and if possible any prototypes. Rigg the entire facility with charges. If its a weapon, set it up and start firing it at the enemy. Draw them in and pull out. When they are inside, blow the place sky high."

"Sir yes sir." Another squad leader left the fold.

"Spear and Hermit coordinate with Sarlacc to get behind the enemy. Use live kinetic rounds and start firing at long range. The moment that they try to find you, disappear and attack them at a different flank."

"As you command my lord." Two squad leaders said in unison and ran off.

Locolvictum stopped and turned around to face who was left, "The rest of you are on standby at our flanks. Give yourself a wide area between the main force and you. Coordinate with the rest of the squads, and remember we fight so that other don't have to."

"Sir Yes Sir!" They said in unison with a solute to top it off.

"Good! We end this battle today! Dismissed." The last of the squad leaders left, disappearing among the troops.

The general that came with them approached and said, "My lord, should we dig in here or somewhere else? This isn't the best defensive position."

"This is where the Emperor landed, thus this is where our beach head is. Dig in, set up AA guns, set up the artillery, and set the ship in stationary mode so that we have shields over our heads."

"Good my Lord, but if I may speak freely?"

"Go ahead."

"Something about this doesn't feel right. This can't be there base, we had people here studying ruins for quite some time. I think they would have noticed if our enemy was here. I'm sorry but this smell too much like a trap."

"You and me both, you and me both."

Raven Rahl

fallenjedi1191 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:55 pm
Darth Daddicus
Darth Daddicus = 1000

Fallenjedi 865

"Reinforce the Shields, return fire! We can't let them keep hammering us."
Kad barked out orders as more fire from the Corruo struck the Mace Windu.  

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:33 pm

The scoundrel had already produced a pair of electrobinoculars, and was taking a cursory look at the light show overhead. He offered them wordlessly to Elyria.

turning from Ka'all she took the glasses and looked through them, her chest tightening.... she again turned to the Grandmaster grabbing him by the lapels, "Old Fool - What have you done? How could you bring them here..have you lost your mind?" she screamed at him, her joy at his return vanished..had his lust to kill the Emperor blinded him to the consequences? she let go, turned and pointed at Dawson and Zara "You...you brought them here... at that moment she was interrupted. as a Je'daii scout accompanied by one of the Gormak scouts ran up to the group, they were out of breath and had to take a moment before they could speak...finally, the Je'daii spoke.. several..ships..have landed...in the ..Eastern quadrant...legions of Gormak soldiers have... already..begun..engaging them..... she looked at Ka'all..utter desolation and disillusionment not hidden from her face..a group of Gormak Generals were approaching... Damnable Je'daii what vermin have you brought here now! turning to one of his officers Prepare the ion cannon!

Elyria turned again to Ensign Michaels "Cancel my previous orders - they came for a show - let them watch - keep them heavily guarded, but let them stay...have their ship searched for tracking devices and have my armor brought to my quarters.... turning to Corvin, she handed him back the binoculars...she placed her hand on his arm the armory is housed in the third building on the right - find something that suits you... Her eyes were full of sadness as she met his...wordlessly she sent her thoughts to him "I'm sorry..."

Addressing another young officer "Contact the Embassy in Voss-Ka...apprise them of the situation... "why had the Mystics not foreseen this...why had they not tried to stop it?"

turning to the Togruta "Davth - are you ready? I fear you'll be kept quite busy..looking over at Ka'all,her emerald eyes glaring,her hands on her hips, an edge of bitterness in her voice "well Master...what are your orders?"

Lord Archos
Tomthetank
(scuttle and Alias have already responded LOL)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:11 am

Zara couldn't help but be surprised too by the prompt arrival of the Imperial warships - she had been hoping they would at least give her some time to get on a good footing with the Je'daii, but apparently the Sith were not wasting any time.
And, of course, she was naturally the first person they would blame. Like clockwork, Master Stone pointed at her accusingly and had started to shout at her, but Zara widened her eyes and shook her head, holding her hands up. Curiously, she had also seemed to be incriminating Dawson in all of this, which would have been funny to her if the circumstances were different, considering he was the only neutral party here. Though this did present him with a perfect opportunity to blame Zara for everything and and run... she needed to make sure he didn't do that. Gripping Dawson's arm tightly as though she were afraid he would try to leave, she directed her thoughts towards him.

No, I don't know anything about the fleet, and I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that you don't know about it either. So unless we can make them believe it too, both of us are going home in bodybags. If there's anything left of us by the time they're through with us.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:14 am

Corvin looked down at his hard leather jacket, ballistic vest, padded cargo pants and heavy steel toed riding boots. This was armor meant to protect a man on a speeder from getting shot... and it had done that job more than once. He was about to protest, having no intention of leaving Elyria's side at a time like this, but it occurred to him that this was the second time she'd mentioned that specific location.... it was unlikely that she was using it as a way to get rid of him. Was she trying to tell him something? He nodded his understanding.

"I won't be long!" he finally said, and to add emphasis to his point he channeled the Force in his very favorite way. Speed. He didn't even look back at Ka'all or their "guests," trusting Elyria was more than capable of maintaining control here and not wanting to make her loose face by disobeying his master in front of her own. Air rushed in to fill the gap left by his wake, making a sound not unlike a thunderclap as eddies of grass, leaves and small stones whorled before settling into place.  
Darth Daddicus rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:59 am
Darth Daddicus = 1000

fallenjedi1191
Fallenjedi 865

"Reinforce the Shields, return fire! We can't let them keep hammering us."
Kad barked out orders as more fire from the Corruo struck the Mace Windu.

"Order the starfighters to locate the position of the hangar bay. I don't want the next run of Redemption to suffer any interruptions. They may fire at will across the hull of the Jedi ship as they search."  

Darth Daddicus

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:19 am
Benonii

Vengeance

Health 500

The starfighters flew across the surface of the frigate, dodging turret fire and made their way towards the hangar on the back side of the ship.

"Vengeance this is Crimson squadron leader. Making our attack run now."

The Admiral nodded at Mi'qote who bent back towards the microphone.

"Copy that Crimson One. Give them hell."

The starfighters readied their weapons and opened fire, red tracer fire streaking through the space between.

Akira - Health 445

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games