Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where all the Nintendo 3DS owners can come together. 

Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Friend Codes, N3DS, Nintendo, Mario 

Reply Game Hints and Easter Eggs, (Discussion and Game help)
Lets Chat Kid icarus Shop. :o Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8BitPixi

Hilarious Grabber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:55 am
[Warning] This thread is for those that feel confortable enough to reveal thier own tactics and stratagy game play while in Story or on Multiplayer, if you dont feel confortable giviing away stratagy, thats ok. Just Enjoy and learn from others. Cause obviously knowledge is power. :p

I, for one during a multiplayer game player like to snipe. So my favorite weapons are Claws and Pawlms. I enjoy keeping my distances during a game cause well,, i really sux at meelee fighting....And Luna LOVES to exploit my weaknesses. So to counter act my weaknesses in meelee, i make up for with annoying powers usages. For instance if someone is charging at me harshly....Luna....i would set up a mine so they can happily step on them...also i use Black Hole to keep distances from my opponents....Then we have megalazer, the most annoying power of all time...I just love spamming it at people..As well if a person is coming in red hot, i enjoy using those Angel jumps, or angel missle skills that can be really handy in getting out of a sticky situation.

I also been learning how to use bows now, i have thise bow called...well i dont wanna tell you what bow but it's a really rapid shooting bow and with a little power of paralysis those bullets can paralyze a person fairly easily, which obviously makes a person vunerable to abusive slap-a-ho meele attacks and such.

For Team Play, im actually a little more offencive rather them defencive using my powers and such to win, i like to creep on people. For instance Luna is shooting team mate, so i enjoy sneaking behind her and start shootin gher back side then running away then coming back again to do the repeat proess...If i play a supportive role, i feel like we have a better chance of winning. I also get more kills then most players at some times.

Thats about all i got at the moment, i know it doesnt sound like the most hand written brain to the grind stone tactics but what i do works for me, and i hope it can help others as well.

[[I just realized this belongs in the easter egg, stratagy location.....Sorry about that....can you move it for me.]]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:37 am
A certain claw is my best friend. Sure it's numbers for stats isn't high, but it provides burning. melee combo and defense, plus status resistance, and cont. fire. I use heavenly light for those who like to use melee attack, and I over use the mega laser. If I run out of Heavenly light, then I use bumble bee to get away from those melee users. I also use the auto-reticle to make the use of the claw better when firing. I also use the paralyze attack to make them easier to attack, and I use the effect recovery for those who love to use effects.  

Heihei Sol

Wheezing Gawker

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:35 pm
I'm still honestly working at a comfortable control scheme. How do you play, the usual stylus? I still have my old strap from my DS phat with the finger pad, and I've been kind of liking that, but I still just suck at shooters. I think I'm going to favor ranged.
I noticed you can turn on some options for auto-fire and to track better. That feels like cheating?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 pm
I use blades or bows, I can be a meelee or a range player. I haven't figured out a control scheme because with the buttons it's hard to move the camera @.@ I'd use the analog but I'm not a left handed person.  

Stardust3278

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:07 pm
I like a balance of ranged and melee combat. but at the same time a good defense weapon can be the difference between victory and getting punished, also knowing ones terrain is quintessential, I have a power up that allows me to fire through walls, so if the enemy is between a wall and me, well you'd get the hint. I'm not all about winning so much as having fun so go all out and either you win or lose. all's fair in love and war. use the terrain to your advantage but keep in mind the enemy can do the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:09 pm
AriettaLi
[Warning] This thread is for those that feel confortable enough to reveal thier own tactics and stratagy game play while in Story or on Multiplayer, if you dont feel confortable giviing away stratagy, thats ok. Just Enjoy and learn from others. Cause obviously knowledge is power. :p

I, for one during a multiplayer game player like to snipe. So my favorite weapons are Claws and Pawlms. I enjoy keeping my distances during a game cause well,, i really sux at meelee fighting....And Luna LOVES to exploit my weaknesses. So to counter act my weaknesses in meelee, i make up for with annoying powers usages. For instance if someone is charging at me harshly....Luna....i would set up a mine so they can happily step on them...also i use Black Hole to keep distances from my opponents....Then we have megalazer, the most annoying power of all time...I just love spamming it at people..As well if a person is coming in red hot, i enjoy using those Angel jumps, or angel missle skills that can be really handy in getting out of a sticky situation.

I also been learning how to use bows now, i have thise bow called...well i dont wanna tell you what bow but it's a really rapid shooting bow and with a little power of paralysis those bullets can paralyze a person fairly easily, which obviously makes a person vunerable to abusive slap-a-ho meele attacks and such.

For Team Play, im actually a little more offencive rather them defencive using my powers and such to win, i like to creep on people. For instance Luna is shooting team mate, so i enjoy sneaking behind her and start shootin gher back side then running away then coming back again to do the repeat proess...If i play a supportive role, i feel like we have a better chance of winning. I also get more kills then most players at some times.

Thats about all i got at the moment, i know it doesnt sound like the most hand written brain to the grind stone tactics but what i do works for me, and i hope it can help others as well.

[[I just realized this belongs in the easter egg, stratagy location.....Sorry about that....can you move it for me.]]

I will move it there.  

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

8BitPixi

Hilarious Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:10 am
Speaking of battle fields, my favorite battle field is the desert Tomb. Thats where i feel most confident at. There enough places to hide, enough anrrow areas to be in and all tht jazz. For instance.....I'm going ot giv eup one of my tactics but its ok....I do tis a lot to mostly my friends since it's fun to watch them fall for it all the time, if im about to die or if i feel like running, i would run around a corner and simply lay a mine there....Such a easy little tactic that works so well. People are naturally wanting to chase you. it's so fun ;3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:14 am
Maxmel
knowing ones terrain is quintessential

Say what again?  

Jackolantirn

Newbie Noob

8BitPixi

Hilarious Grabber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:59 am
He saying knowing your surrounding is important, for instance if your playing on the lava battel grounds you want to keep track where you're standing so you dont get knocked out with authority into the edge..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:46 pm
lol  

Jackolantirn

Newbie Noob

LunarHalo24

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:58 pm
I always manage to stay away from those Mega Lasers so those aren't much of a problem for me. Black Holes on the other hand...Arietta >_>...

I LOVE Melee attacks... hehe, you know that, Arietta. Another thing, I like my claws, which specialize in melee attacks. I HATE clubs because they make me really slow... I like speed, that's another thing.

I like to zero in on my opponent and press the L button as fast as I can for continuous melee attacks. Then I shoot them when they're down, dodge their attacks when they get up (sometimes I don't succeed on that part) and repeat the process. Melee attacks are my best friend. Sometimes I blast a fire explosion on them.

When I'm the angel in Light VS Dark, I usually hide if I can. I know that kinda sounds cheap, but the main purpose of being the angel is to stay alive. When you hide, no one is hitting you, so you don't take damage, so you live longer. Besides, the game even suggests to hide when you're the angel, on one of those little loading screen tips. When someone finds me, I start attacking them. Once they're down, I hide somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:44 am
Dx God you and you're meelee. Yesterday we were fighting, i swear you were on me like....stank on my foot ;3 yeahhhhH~~~. If i see you coming in im sure as hell NOT going to let you in my circle of happiness. black holes AWAY~.

I remember one particular game of desert tomb i won once with Lunar, i was fighitng random CPU, and after killing like 3 of them i was like, "where the F***??" then i realized Lunar was the angel, then a sighed....had to pull up my pants and literally start looking for this girl. She was hiding on the top corner of the map where you use the jumping thing up onto a ledge, yeah she was camping there....I FOUND YOU. Dx

8BitPixi

Hilarious Grabber

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:40 pm
One more thing,

There are some items that hide you from plain sight, combine them with dark and shady areas and well your opponent will be in trouble. Sniping has always been a favorite tactic of mine though, I had played against some friends at work today, won some battles, lost some as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:32 am
I like combining powers that will boost my dps and then attack with a melee attack wtih my claws 3nodding I really don't know how to describe how I usually play other than I like to be quite active/violent  

Aerliniel

Gracious Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Viper_1

Versatile Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 am
I haven't played that much and that is only because, I still feel kinda new to the game controls. I don't like using the stylus but I'm more of ranged fighting because of the speed. I think I've only done two or three matches all together. My weapon of choice right now is a cannon (Can't help it. Too much Mega Man) but I just recently started to use a palm-weapons. When I become better, I'd like to battle you guys if that's okay. sweatdrop  
Game Hints and Easter Eggs, (Discussion and Game help)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games