Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Sinful Relationship {Euk and Muffin} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:33 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Kyler heard his door open, and he didn't look at the door. He heard his brother's voice, and he stayed laying down. "He came over to have sex.. Then he dumped me when we finished.." he said softly, not caring it was his brother he was talking to. Kyler sighed and brought the blanket over him and his head, just knowing his baby brother would lecture him and whatnot.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:26 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Nathaniel frowned softly and made his way over to the bed. He sat down at the end of the bed and reached out, gently touching his brother's hair. "I told you not to... I don't want you to be hurt, but now you are... Nothing good ever comes from sinning, Kyler. Please... Come to god. You're his son, Kyler... Like we all are."  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:35 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Kyler felt himself touched; he heard the lecture and groaned, standing up fully dressed. "You know what" I'm so sick and tired of you telling me to do crap I don't want to do. 'God this, God that' UGH! I swear, you talk about this stupid dude all of the time! If you love him so much, why don't you just marry him? Damn it, Nate! He's NOT real! Grow up and face reality! I don't give a s**t if I 'sin' or not. You can't change me," he said and breathed hard, looking at his brother, waiting for a response.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:41 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Nathaniel looked down at the floor and sighed, feeling more tears sting his eyes. He wasn't trying to change his brother at all... "I'm n-not trying to change you... I'm just telling you the truth. G-god is real... And he l-loves you..." Nathaniel whispered. "No matter how much you try to reject him, he's real... And he loves you no matter what you do. He just doesn't love your sin..."  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:44 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Kyler felt anger build up and he slapped his brother hard across his face, causing his glasses to fall off. "Listen to yourself! You sound pathetic! I don't care if he's 'real' or not. I just don't believe in him. And I don't give a crap if he loves us or not. You may think this weirdo is real, but I don't. And, I sure as hell don't care about sins. Sex is not a sin," he said and his face was red with irritation, glaring at his brother.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Nathaniel yelped, his glasses smashing against the wall. He held his cheek and looked up at his brother, his vision blurry from not having his glasses and from tears. For the first time since Nathaniel had become a Christian, his face turned completly red. He screamed and grabbed the other by the hair, shoving him down to the ground. "You b-b*****d! I hate you!"  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:56 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Kyler let out a sound when his hair was grabbed and he was shoved to the ground. "You hate me? Well, I hate you!" he screamed and pushed his brother off forcefully and stood back up, looking at him and kicked his thigh from the side and panted hard, glaring at him on the floor. His hands had been in tight fists; his knuckles were white. "I thought you were a Christian. I thought that fighting was a 'sin'" he teased harshly and kicked him again. "You're the most annoying brother anyone could have!" he screamed and stared at his brother on the floor.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:06 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Nathaniel gasped, feeling the kicks to his sides. They really hurt... So did his brother's words. Two brusies were forming and he glared up at the other. He shoved the other to the ground and hissed. "You ******** hit me! You deserve it!" Nathaniel spat right in his brother's face and reached for the closest book. He threw the book at his brother's chest, crying softly. He pinned his brother to the floor and glared right into his face, his tears splashing onto the other's cheeks. "I hope you d-do go to hell! You deserve it!"  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:18 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Kyler gasped when he was shoved to the floor and turned his head at his brother's words. He whimpered and screamed when he felt the book hit his chest, since it had been at a close range. He looked at his brother, an angered expression painted on his face, he felt tears splashing on his face and he freed his hands, pushing his brother off. "You know what? I hope I do too. then I won't have to see your stupid face ever again in my life!" he shouted and pushed his brother to the floor. "The day you were born was the worst day of my life! You took everything away! Mother and father's attention and my life as an only child. I hate your guts!" he added and panted more.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:23 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Nathaniel glared at his brother and hissed, shoving him back down to the floor. He pinned his brother to the ground and lifted his fist, ready to punch his brother right in the nose. He moved his fist down but grabbed the males shoulder instead before pulling Kyler into a rough, angry kiss.  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:28 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Kyler growled when he was shoved to the floor again and glared at his brother as he was pinned. He closed his eyes, bracing himself to be punched when he felt a hand on his shoulder. His eyes went wide and he blushed hard when his brother kissed him. He wondered why his brother kissed him if he said he hated him. He didn't care and returned the angry kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:09 am
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Nathaniel sighed, happy his brother didn't fight back. He slid a hand into the other's hair then pulled his face away slowly, his eyes widening. He gently touched his lip's, not even sure if he had kissed his brother himself. "Y-you a*****e..." Nathaniel cried. He kissed the other's lips one more time before getting up off the ground and walking away from the room. He needed a new pair of glasses, now...  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:04 am
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Kyler watched his brother. "You're the a**. You're the one who kissed me," he said and kissed his brother back and stood when he did. He felt bad about breaking his brother's glasses, and he got the broken ones. He walked downstairs with them and threw them away. He left the house without warning his brother and he drove down to the eye doctor with his brother's information.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:15 pm
Eukleides Everill

User Image

Nathaniel rubbed his eyes softly, laying on his bed. He was so sad... He didn't mean to hurt his brother like that, but he had slapped him... It was the first time Nathaniel had ever done anything like that to anyone. He sighed and his body shook gently, planning on getting new glasses later.  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:25 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
After a bit of driving, Kyler parked in the eye doctor parking lot and got out of his car, going into the building. He was immediately approached by a woman and she asked if he could help him. "Uh.. Yeah.. My brother's glasses broke, and I'm here to get him new ones," he said and looked at the paper in his hand. "Oh, this is his prescription," he said and handed the woman the paper. She nodded and motioned him to follow, and he did.

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff