Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Izzy's Plot Thread! (All images updated & all open for plots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:11 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf
OOH! Cheeton and Cheetah RP? My cub gets pissy around blue sense his mom was blue (and the last thing he saw) so something to make him pissed to try and fight would do good.

Might be fun. I'm up for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:26 pm
Izzy Makani
Tilly_Milly_wolf
OOH! Cheeton and Cheetah RP? My cub gets pissy around blue sense his mom was blue (and the last thing he saw) so something to make him pissed to try and fight would do good.

Do you want to or should i start the RP?  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:35 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf
Izzy Makani
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Would you mind? I'm out of ideas at the moment for intro's.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:01 pm
Izzy Makani
Tilly_Milly_wolf
Izzy Makani
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Would you mind? I'm out of ideas at the moment for intro's.

Sure i can! Just need a few moments  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:02 pm
I love Mavi'Dunian. Is she looking for anything specific? I have this guy who is looking for plots.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:17 am
User Image

For Rahisi I would love to offer Ngoma. Their colors and patterns would make smexy cubs <3

At the moment there's a fling plot for her up in the air but I'll talk to the other person and see if they are cool with dropping it, especially since they haven't replied to our rp at all yet.

She's in the Nchi musical pride and can't leave, so if that pride is something you'd be interested in I would love to plot with you, if not, no worries.  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:32 am
Tanakako
I love Mavi'Dunian. Is she looking for anything specific? I have this guy who is looking for plots.

He is handsome. Mavi is currently in the concept pride Makano-epesi. I don't really want her leaving that pride. If your guy would be willing to join her then I would be interested. She has a plot for a possible mate but so far it hasn't gone anywhere. I could speak to the other owner to drop that plot if you're ok with him going to Makano-epesi if he can of course.

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

For Rahisi I would love to offer Ngoma. Their colors and patterns would make smexy cubs <3

At the moment there's a fling plot for her up in the air but I'll talk to the other person and see if they are cool with dropping it, especially since they haven't replied to our rp at all yet.

She's in the Nchi musical pride and can't leave, so if that pride is something you'd be interested in I would love to plot with you, if not, no worries.

She is gorgeous and the amusing part is Rahisi currently has a plot going on where he is traveling to that exact pride with three others. There is a plot with the female member of the group he's moving with but the plot has kind of stopped at the moment because the other owner hasn't been around for a bit. I might can talk to her about him still traveling with them but the mate plot dropping or maybe just becoming a fling. I dunno what the owner will want to do though so it'll be a maybe for now. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:56 am
SO! I have a pride idea for Jasiri. What would she think of the Pirates, or Albion? Albion is Robin Hood type idea, that is just getting it's Rps before its official.

Pirates, well just about anyone can fit there. LOL  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:11 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
SO! I have a pride idea for Jasiri. What would she think of the Pirates, or Albion? Albion is Robin Hood type idea, that is just getting it's Rps before its official.

Pirates, well just about anyone can fit there. LOL

The pirate pride actually sounds interesting. I could see her as a pirate. I'll check out the pride info just need to grab my laptop. Using the phone to read pride info is a little tough.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:33 am
Izzy Makani
He is handsome. Mavi is currently in the concept pride Makano-epesi. I don't really want her leaving that pride. If your guy would be willing to join her then I would be interested. She has a plot for a possible mate but so far it hasn't gone anywhere. I could speak to the other owner to drop that plot if you're ok with him going to Makano-epesi if he can of course.

Ahh okies. Nah, he worked hard to get int the swampies and I don't really wana take him out. She's gorgeous though.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:09 pm
Tanakako
Izzy Makani

Ahh okies. Nah, he worked hard to get int the swampies and I don't really wana take him out. She's gorgeous though.

Alrighty! ^^ Thats ok. Thanks for offering he's a hottie too!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:25 am
I'm a bit I'll at the moment but when I'm better I can give you tons of Bahari rp, both with the family and with other members. If youd like of course. ^_^  

Epine de Rose

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:56 am
Epine de Rose
I'm a bit I'll at the moment but when I'm better I can give you tons of Bahari rp, both with the family and with other members. If youd like of course. ^_^

That would be wonderful Epine! ^.^ I'm wanting to get at least a total of five rp's with each of her stages. I've got two for her cub stage right now so 3 more at least is what I would love to get! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:38 am
Still looking for lots of general rp for just about everyone. I've got a lot in prides and they're all up for rp in their prides or border rp except for Upepo who's too young to be near the border.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:59 am
Izzy Makani

OK! Lets see what we've got!

Firstly!

Fio and Shari! I definitely want to see more of these two together XD I love how Fio's so in her business like he is. I could see him stalking her for nights on end just trying to get her to let something slip.

I would hope Shari would eventually let something slip to him, because it would be perfect. Fio cares not a thing for the pride's politics so he'd be the last person to ever rat her out.

We could see how these two's relationship builds over time and RP - perhaps in the future they could settle down or fling? Who knows with Fio - I don't even think he does >.<

SECONDLY:

Shindani: Is she actually crazy or just acting strange? I'd love to hear more about her.

If she is genuinely crazy I could see her meeting my Nema [ the adult female in my sig ] Nema is entirely insane. She has an imaginary family that she holds dear to her heart. [ She's so insane, her cubs were taken from her for their own safety, and Nema thinks of the birth as nothing more than a vivid dream ] and oh yeah - she talks to the stars. Like literally talks to them. As a note: Nema isn't violent are anything of the sort, but it'd be interesting to see how she'd react!

So to have these two possibly meet at night? It would make for some potential funny business!

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff