Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ METAPLOT SIGNUPS } - SEE PAGE 9 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL SIGNUPS FOR THE TRIAL OF THE FOUR CLANS METAPLOT

GENERAL SIGNUP RULES:

- ANYONE CAN SIGN UP. If you do NOT have a student, you can still sign up! Once you have read these rules, please proceed to SIGNUPS INFORMATION.
- If you do not have a student you will be using a QUESTING student. Simply make a student question in this subforum by reading these links for information!. If you are signing up as a quest student, you will need to link to your quest below. We have a right as GMs to reject your quest if we think it does not fit within the TiH setting. This is why it is important if you can, to also get crit for your quest! It is not neccessary, and as long as you read the general setting and information located here you should be okay! If you are still feeling insecure about your quest, you can contact WE ARE HALLOWEEN for a second glance at it.
- If you do not have a student: once you have made a quest thread, this quest student will be considered a "GUEST" student. GUEST students are from another school, not Amityville. They are "GUESTING" at Amityville to partake in the Horsemen exchange program, which, for all intents and purposes, is like a foreign exchange program, where Amityville students will be heading over to the The Four Clans isles. That is to say, your student is not an official Amityville student, but will have full RP benefits in this metaplot.
- If you already have a student, you can only choose ONE student. This student will be your ACTIVE character during the metaplot! Please note, there will be off times for your metaplot student to go back to Amityville and ICly interact with other students. They can even share/update information on the Four Clans!
- This metaplot will have two weeks of "light classes" and two weeks of heavier plot related material. For the sake of catering to schedules, the first two weeks of the metaplot work on a system that rewards people who put effort into their rps, but does not penalize anyone ICly for not being able to make, for example, all the classes.
- A summary will also be posted when the heavier material arrives on a day to day update basis.
- Once you are sure you have read these, please proceed to signup instructions below

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:30 am

SIGNUP INSTRUCTIONS:

SELECT A STUDENT/ QUEST STUDENT:

- Now, you will need to select TWO COURSES for them to fulfill during the semester, one from week one and one from week 2. The courses are determined by the clans. Think carefully before choosing one. Right now, the some of the courses are a MYSTERY and SUBJECT TO CHANGE, so you please keep a flexible mind while signing up with any clan for week one and two.
- Please also try to be versatile with your choices, for example, don't just choose two Famine for week one and two. Week two classes are purposely remaining a mystery until they begin. Also keep in mind while its great to sign up with friends, there will be a class limit of 25 per class.
- If signups go over 25 people for a class, and you are still signing up, we will put you in the next available class by default.

Schedule for clan classes signups

WEEK 1: (POTENTIAL TOPICS, MAY CHANGE)
- Famine: Alchemy /30
- Conquest: Charms and Incense /30
- War: Combat /30
- Death: Jewelcrafting /30

WEEK 2: (POTENTIAL TOPICS, MAY CHANGE)
- Famine: ??? /30
- Conquest: ??? /30
- War: ??? /30
- Death: ??? /30

Fill in the rest of the information:

- The rest of the information is super straightforward, and when the event has begun, there will be a thread that fills you in, whether student OR guest, on all that you will need on this event.

METAPLOT PRIZE BREAKDOWN:

- We are introducing a new playable species, THE FOUR CLANS.
- THERE WILL BE MANY, MANY FOUR CLANS PREMADES made as a result in this event done by a variety of artists including: cheshire, King Inversitle, Mundane Egg, demon_pachabel, Paperghost, Inu-Mitsu, Lucyal, and more still to come! MOST OF THEM WILL BE FOR FREE, though there WILL be an auction at the very end of the meta, for those who did not win a premade.
- The FREE CHARACTERS will be handed away in a points raffle that follows a very simple step-by-step system for points, to keep it fair to all players! These points will be distributed during the classes, and so on!
- In addition, you can use your points to obtain fun metaplot exclusive coloured minipets and of course a fun metaplot trophy at the very end of the event!

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:42 am

SIGNUPS START NOW AND END MARCH 31st @ 11:59 PM PST

After that all people who signed up will be promptly started on their merry ways in the meta!
- TO SIGN UP, SIMPLY USE THE FORM BELOW:

[size=16][b][color=orange] I AM SIGNING UP FOR THE FOUR CLANS METAPLOT[/b][/size][/color]

[b]STUDENT I AM SIGNING UP WITH:[/b] EITHER THEIR JOURNAL OR A QUEST LINK.
[b]Year student is in:[/b] YEAR HERE
[b]My minipets account:[/b] Account name here, just in case
[b] CLASSES MY STUDENT IS CHOOSING:[/b]
- Select a class for week one, and a CLAN for week 2 (war, conquest, death, famine)
[b]I agree that by signing my student up that I am subjecting them to whatever the GMs may throw at me, which can include small changes in my character's appearance or behaviour. [/b]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:43 am
I AM SIGNING UP FOR THE FOUR CLANS METAPLOT

STUDENT I AM SIGNING UP WITH: Aleria
Year student is in: 1
My minipets account: witch
CLASSES MY STUDENT IS CHOOSING:
Week 1: Famine
Week 2: War
I agree that by signing my student up that I am subjecting them to whatever the GMs may throw at me, which can include small changes in my character's appearance or behaviour.  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:46 am

STUDENT I AM SIGNING UP WITH: Shehk
Year student is in: 3 (ICLy? LIZ CONFUSES US ALL ;; )
My minipets account: Pachurz
Week 1: War
Week 2: Death
I agree that by signing my student up that I am subjecting them to whatever the GMs may throw at me, which can include small changes in my character's appearance or behaviour.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:47 am

STUDENT I AM SIGNING UP WITH: Amphi
Year student is in: Y2
My minipets account: Nyxtsuki Moon
Week 2: Famine

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:48 am

STUDENT I AM SIGNING UP WITH: Mortimer
My minipets account: Mediciner
Week 1: Famine
Week 2: War
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:49 am

STUDENT I AM SIGNING UP WITH: Circe Livonia
Year student is in: Y1
My minipets account: KianaNala
- Select a class for week one, and a CLAN for week 2 (war, conquest, death, famine)
Week 2: Conquest
I agree that by signing my student up that I am subjecting them to whatever the GMs may throw at me, which can include small changes in my character's appearance or behaviour. YEAH!  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:50 am

STUDENT I AM SIGNING UP WITH: Edel
Year student is in: YEAR 2
My minipets account: Zyphiris
Week 2: Famine
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:51 am

STUDENT I AM SIGNING UP WITH: El Greco
Year student is in: 1
My minipets account: euphoricghost
- Week 1: Combat, Week 2: Conquest

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:55 am

STUDENT I AM SIGNING UP WITH: Thackery
My minipets account: nothingyet
wk1: Death
wk2: War
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:55 am

STUDENT I AM SIGNING UP WITH: Pickles
Year student is in: Y1
My minipets account: Toshi
Week 1: (Alchemy) Famine
Week 2: Conquest

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:58 am

STUDENT I AM SIGNING UP WITH: Temes ( Chuppi )
My minipets account: Account name here, just in case
Wk1: Conquest
Wk2: Death
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:08 am

STUDENT I AM SIGNING UP WITH: Whisper
My minipets account: Getsurae
Week 2: Death

Getsurae

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:09 am

STUDENT I AM SIGNING UP WITH: Alexander
Year student is in: Y1 (might be Y2 by meta time?)
My minipets account: Seussi
Week One: War, Week Two: Famine
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff