Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:21 pm
User Imageς๏ภภ๏г ๒гאคภ ﻮгเ๓รא
-The Silent Type-

President of the Student Council

Con smiled as the last person entered the room, closing the fridge behind him with his foot. He placed the tea Kael had asked for in front of his seat at the table and continued on around to his own.

"Well, now that everyone is here I suppose we get to business. Let's take our seats." He did not talk directly to anyone, giving the speech to the group at large. Now that he knew their names, it seemed he wasn't having much trouble speaking. Right into the flow of things... "As you may, or may not, know; my name is Connor Grimsy, and I'm this years student council president. I'm repeating my place once more, as it was the same last year."

The Gargoyle reached his chair and gently pulled the fox girl from it's depths, standing her on two feet like it was nothing, and sat down. That, of all things, was reminiscent of his junior year when Tsubaki refused to leave his chair for days at a time.

"I'll be the final vote on most things, but this is a democracy. In the event of any real dissension the headmistress will step in." He pulled open a drawer beneath the table and pulled out a file that had been left there for the group, flipping it onto the table. "These are this years guidlines, which have been provided for us. I suggest we take a look at what our jobs will entail this year, then we can really start."

Connor passed the file down the table after pulling a paper with his own name on it, out of it. He glanced over it briefly, noting that it was the same, nearly, as the year before. He watched to make sure everyone else had their papers before he took a moment to read out a list at the bottom of his own.

"President: Connor Bryan Grimsy. Well, that's enough." He smiled at his own name before continuing on down the list. "Vice President: Alexandria Davis, congratulations, Alexa! I knew you wanted it." He gave a polite nod at Alexa, but didn't push anything else on her just yet. "Secretary: Amorette Velmont." His smile turned into a grin. "My bright little cat, could you start the minutes? We don't want to fall behind. You know what to do." He paused and then read the last name, still smiling. "Treasurer: Kaelthas Starcaller. A pleasure to work with you, and I hope it's a good year..." He placed down his paper and folded his hands under his chin, looking at the Council around the comfortable square table.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:28 pm
Victor turned his attention back to Arika. "I suppose in some ways they are not too different. David was kicked out of his house when his 'family' learned the truth about him about four years ago. In my case I ran away from my family before they got a chance. Basically we're both outcast that happened to become a family of sorts" Victor explained. "But it varies by circumstances too"

[He did walk past though]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:38 pm
Reit shrugged. He supposed he hadn't been heard. Whatever. He looked around for a second and thought he saw part of the track anyway. He headed toward it.
When he arrived, Reit saw a sporty looking woman in a tree, as well as a couple of students standing there. He supposed the tree-climber was a professor.
He walked a few paces from the tree and took a slight running leap, grabbing the branch she was sitting on and swinging up next to her.
"Hello, are you professor Rhoswen?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:47 pm
The Eternaly Damned
Shiningdragon21
Tsubaki

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Tsubaki had taken her seat. It was a seat at Connor's side. She took the paper that read her name on it. She scanned over it. The same job description as the year before.. The headmistress wasn't much for changing things at all. Only if it were for the better and apparently they had done an excellent job of being student council last year so that they didn't have to change the way they're jobs ran.

Tsubaki waited patiently for her name to be called, though her nerves were racking up till the point came. She looking up at him as his smile turned into a grin after he had said her name. She loved hearing her nickname that Con had for her. He had starting using that throughout the year last year. She found herself growing attached to the President more than she should have been. But that was okay because it was in her nature to cling to a person.

"Of course, Con-kun." Tsubaki smiled her sweet smile and pulled out her notebook from her drawer under the table. It was titled "Minutes Records Book" at the top. She opened it to the first page and wrote down a few things in her fancy, cursive monotype cursive style. She recorded the time of the official meeting start and kept a spot open for notes and a place to note the time of the end of the meeting. She stood up after doing this, her playful tone turning formal quickly. "I hope we all get along. I'm sure we will. We have all the same members as last year except for one, as you all notice. Welcome again Kael." She said with a smile towards the boy.

"Also, I would like to inform you all that the Headmistress would like us to accept members as the year goes on. She said to just keep it in our minds as the year progresses." Tsubaki said before sitting back down in her chair gracefully. Her ears and tail had settled into a calm mood and were showing slight signs of disappearing. She was almost tempted to turn into a cat and sit on the back of Connor's chair. She didn't see it as appropriate to do that quiet yet though. She would wait till the new member, Kael, got more settled in before she did her usual meeting antics.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

OctagonOctopiCandy: I just totally realized what I did xD I was using the name of another RP character of mine for this xD. WHOOPS! LOL Sorry about that all<3 (: Would you guys like me to use the original name I had for her or keep using Tsubaki?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:53 pm
((Tsubaki is really an adorable character)). heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:56 pm
((Awwss ^^ Thank you so much Ari <3 You are such a sweet person!))  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:59 pm
Random Lullaby
((Awwss ^^ Thank you so much Ari <3 You are such a sweet person!))

((I don't say things I don't mean. Excellent job with the character. whee ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:00 pm
((Thank you again! I'm glad my hard work paid off ^-^!))  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:09 pm
Dean laughed at what his teacher said and then he watched the other guy talk to her. "Well looks like we have the track." he said to Belle with a smile.

Amano was quiet as he walked through the hall. Some students who had him last year avoided him and some shook in fear. He didn't care what they thought of him as long as he knew he was teaching them important things. He soon stopped in front of Stoirme's room and a ghost of a smile passed his lips. "Morning Stoirme." he said in his smooth, deep voice as he walked into the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:22 pm
Random Lullaby
((Thank you again! I'm glad my hard work paid off ^-^!))

((You are most welcome)).  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:48 pm
“… people didn't seem to be able to remember
what it was like with the elves around.
Life was certainly more interesting then,”

Rhoswen turns towards Reit as she responds, "That would be me. Are you a new victi- I mean, student?" The slip had been fully intentional, she liked to see how the students reacted to such things.

“but usually because it was shorter.
And it was more colorful,
if you liked the color of blood.”
― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons”

Stoirme's eyes focus on Amano, not bother to raise her head. "Morning.", she responds, barely loud enough to be heard, "You need something..?"

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:58 pm
Amano shook his head and stood in one spot. "It's going to be a clear sunny day today." he said softly as he looked out the window. He thought she may like the news of it being a warm day.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:20 pm
Reit smirked at the teacher's "slip". "Yeah. I'm a new victim," he said casually, still smirking. "So, are you gonna take us all on a tour of Hades in your PE class?"
The white haired boy recognized humor a mile away, and he knew that he would grow to like this teacher, even if he ended up loathing her class.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:22 pm
Belle almost couldn't keep in her excitement. She wanted to just barrel down the track right then and there. "Do you like running?" She asked Dean with a smile. "I just wanna run a few miles and I'll be good, if you wanna stick around anyways." She wasn't sureally if he was gonna leave or stay. "If not, that's fine." Her tail was swaying back and forth in a predatory way and her ears flattened slightly against her head. Her eyes glew only slightly as her body shifted into that of a lioness. Her muzzle grew, her nails sharpened, Paws streached out in place of her hands, and beautiful golden fur sprouted all over. The shift was quick, something she was used to now and loved feeling. She sat down before looking up at Dean, wondering if he would look at her differently now.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:28 pm
"But anyway, I'm going to get a quick workout before going to that nap" Victor said before walking off to change into jogging pants and a t-shirt. Then tying his hair back in a pony tail before heading for the track. Even when not dressing up he looks like a girl. He was surprised to see others had the same idea, but just smiled. "Its a nice day" he muttered to himself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff