Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:40 pm
Reit chuckled and stood. He winked at his teacher and said, "I'll hold you to that." Then he bent his knees slightly and jumped, landing several yards away from the base of the tree and melding the landing into a quick walk. He saw a lioness tearing up the track and it made him smile quietly. No one's a monster here...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:45 pm
After two laps Victor stopped. He seemed to be covered in sweat. He nearly fell over when he went to sit down in the shade. Clearly not the most fit, but at least enough to run two laps in a row. He looked up to the sky. He wondered if he'd manage to find that spell he is looking for... or perhaps... someone who would accept him no matter what... Usually anyone would learn interest once they find out he isn't actually a girl.

[goodnight]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:09 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons”

"It's too soon for me to judge.", Stoirme responds, covering a yawn.

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

“… people didn't seem to be able to remember
what it was like with the elves around.
Life was certainly more interesting then,”

Rhoswen drops to the ground and looks over at Victor, shaking her head slightly in disappointment. "Three years, and I still haven't gotten you into shape? Guess I have to work you harder." And with that, she takes off along the track, running alongside Belle.

“but usually because it was shorter.
And it was more colorful,
if you liked the color of blood.”
― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

“We have doomed the wolf not for what it is,
but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be –”

"Try befriending after start of classes?", the wolf shifter asks. Then she sighs, looking somewhat troubled, "But speaking human is hard, make befriending hard..."

“the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer –
which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.”
― Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:25 pm
Reit saw the girl he had tried to talk to earlier, (Victor, of course), and changed his course, walking over to her. "Hey," he said, not smiling, not frowning. "....Ummm... Wow, I guess I should introduce myself before I ask questions. So... My name is Reit, and I was wondering if you know about any athletic or music clubs at this school. Particularly fencing or music groups that would be appropriate for violin." He forced a smile and felt sheepish.  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:58 am
"I'm Victor-ia" Victor said nearly slipping his actual name. But just managed to not to let it slip too badly. "I believe there is actually a fencing club. But for music I'm not sure if there is anything special, but I think there is still the orchestra band though"

"I know how it is. It look me a while to learn since a good portion of my life I thought I was a normal cat nya. But I'm sure Victoria can try to help out. She did with me shortly after we met." David said with a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:46 am
Having taken the seat where his tea was placed Kael listened to Conner as he listed of a few rules along with personnel and other things likely done yearly at the first meeting of the council. Moving his hand slightly the tea lifted off the table as it simply floated infront of him as the liquid rose from the drink in small orbs that floated there way to his mouth from time to time during Conner's speech. While he was doing this he also thumbed thru the paperwork that had been passed out pulling his own sheets from it as he went over it a few times. It was simple things really including a few guidelines of the treasurer and the current budget of the council on the top of the paper.

It wasn't until Tsubaki chimed in did he begin to realize that she was really annoying at times with her over hyperness especially so early in the morning. She seemed to settle down a tad bit tho when closer to Conner which he hopped she would be by him all the time to stifle that hyperactive side. Continuing to float the balls of tea into his mouth Kael decided currently he would rather not get on the council's bad side so early in the year and kept his mouth shut on the girl. Looking up from the paper's Kael simply moved his eyes around the group slowly stopping on each as he made a few mental notes.

"As you have both welcomed me I suppose I should extend my thanks. I will do my best in my position tho from what I have read over so far it shouldn't be terribly difficult" Kael commented to them with a slight bow of his head as the last orb of tea floated into his mouth the container floating to the table as it had been completely emptied.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:20 am
Dean smiled and waved to Belle every time she passed him. He watched the other too run but wasn't interested in running himself. Besides, his boots weren't exactly made for running. He did, however, take off his white shirt as it got warmer because he didn't want to get sweat on his nice shirt.

Amano nodded and was able to look out at the track. "Looks like some kids are letting out their energy. Probably a good idea." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:24 am
Reit smiled mildly and bowed informally to Victor. "Pleased to meet you, Victoria. Thank you for the information." He looked back over the campus. Then he turned and sat down next to Victor without being too close. "So, how long have you been here?" he queried amiably.  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:46 pm
When Rhoswen began running along side of Belle, she almost didn't notice. She was so caught up in her little world, with her muscles moving with each other and working together. So it took her a moment to realize that someone was actually next to her, but when she did it made her kind of happy. It'd been a while since she'd ran with anybody. She'd already run a mile, and had already started her second; passing Dean, who waved each time she lapped him, about 6 times.

"Isn't that Belle?" Jezzie asked as she squinted her eyes to look out by the track, seeing a golden fur ball sprinting around it. Anko came up next to her, squinting his eyes as if it helped either of them to see and gave a small nod. "Huh, seems like she's made a couple of friends." she watched as Rhoswen joined Belle and noticed the boy who waved each time Belle passed him. It kind of awed Jezzie a little at how easy Rhoswen seemed to keep up with the Lioness. It would've been hard enough for Jezzie to keep up with Belle at the pace she was already going and she was hardly trying.

Anko nodded at Jezzie and chuckled a little to himself when she stared at the teacher in awe. "You act like it's a surprise," He smiled, but he knew how she felt. It was even hard for him to keep up with his little sister going at this pace. For a lion, Belle was probably one of the fastest hands down. "Come on, lets go before she see's us and decides it's a good idea to rip our heads off for leaving her alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:51 pm
"Around three years" Victor said. "Didn't really seem too long ago either. Funny how I couldn't even run a lap back then without puking" he said nearly laughing

[Didn't noticed he was addressed until now
Edit, I feel silly for missing the last bit]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:00 pm
"This is my first year here........" She probably knew that already, moron, Reit thought to himself. Even if you weren't such an arrogant, flashy dresser, after three years of never having seen you before, it would be pretty obvious. This school isn't that large! He felt anger rise in his throat and then almost burst out laughing. He couldn't believe he'd just gotten angry at himself for something like that. Instead, he let the corners of his mouth twitch a little and fought down the urge to laugh. Feeling awkward, Reit stood and yawned, rubbing the back of his head. "Well, it was nice chatting... I guess I'll see you around."

[you did see that Rhoswen already left to run track with the lioness, right?]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:10 pm
((@Ariemea: She can still hear him, they aren't that far apart and Rhoswen has very good ears))

“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons”

Stoirme glances out the window, noticing Belle and Dean. "Rhoswen must be happy to have someone who can keep up with her.", she says after seeing the pale blur join the lioness.

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

“… people didn't seem to be able to remember
what it was like with the elves around.
Life was certainly more interesting then,”

Rhoswen laughs as she runs past where Victor is sitting. She begins to run faster, slowly pulling ahead of Belle. "How good are you with the unexpected?", she asks over her shoulder at the shifter before suddenly shouting, "Domhain bogadh!" The track suddenly begins to shift itself, forming various obstacles ahead of them, the first being a huge pit followed by a wall with various ledges to climb it, though anything beyond the wall can't be seen. Rhoswen easily leaps over the pit and vanishes over the wall.

“but usually because it was shorter.
And it was more colorful,
if you liked the color of blood.”
― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

“We have doomed the wolf not for what it is,
but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be –”

Arika looks at David hopefully, "You think she would? Any help gotten is... Eh... Appreciated..? That the word to use..?" She frowns as she tries to determine if she had used the correct word.

“the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer –
which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.”
― Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Victor nodded, "Right, its nice to meet you. Hope you like it here" Victor said with a friendly smile before pulling out a bottle of water to take a drink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:33 pm
Squinting in the bright afternoon sun, Reit turned and walked back toward the main part of the campus, thinking that he'd been outside too long. He returned to his room and got out his violin, sitting cross-legged on the floor with it in his lap like a tiny cello. He let the bow fly and absentmindedly improvised the notes, his mind not with his body. He was almost incapable of understanding how the community of monsters and magic had managed to remain hidden for so many years from the humans. Though it was extremely fuzzy, he himself vaguely remembered scorning the idea of magic. That, of course, had been before....before what? I don't remember.... Frustrated and annoyed, the white haired boy paused in his playing to transfer the violin to his shoulder, and concentrated on the song which he hoped would drown out his confused thoughts.  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:49 pm
David noded, "Yes, I'm sure she'd help. Also that is the right word" he said with a smile. Even if Victoria didn't agree he had a good way to convince otherwise.

Victor got up, and smirked. "It sounded like a challenge" he said quietly before returning to the track to run some more. After a minute of two he took off running. First leaping unusually gracefully across the pit then proceeded to climb  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff