{Backlog-prp}Kindling a romance{Atuf'hadi x Parvaneh}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:10 pm
User Image

Parvaneh had spent the morning romping with her siblings. It had been a high time, but now it was nap time. The sun was at its peak and it was getting uncomfortably hot to play in. Particually with her dark coat. The juv had found a bit of shade under a bush and plopped herself down panting. She watched as other pridemembers went about their business with her eyes half closed. Paraneh wanted a nap, but didn't feel sleepy quite yet. It would probably be a sure think that her parents didn't want to be other right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image

The large adolescent was dreadfully hot. Though he had a somewhat paler coat compared to others in the pride, the sunshine still burned his back and cast a great heat over the world. He loved his pride, to be sure, but no matter how long he settled in the sun, he had yet to truly grow accustomed to its warmth.

It was hot. Dreadfully hot. And it would only grow hotter as the summer progressed.

Thankfully, Atuf'hadi wasn't the sort to complain. He would much rather suffer the heat then suffer the cold. He remembered the stories his mother would tell them of the coldest nights of winter time. At least there were great oasis' to take the edge off the heat. . . When it was cold, there was only so much one could do to get warm. No, the young cub could only appreciate the sunshine, even if it kept him panting.

"Ehsan?" He called out, glancing around in hopes of catching a glimpse of his brother. While Atuf'haid had inherited more of his mothers colors, his sibling looked more like their grandfather, the Sultan. Unfortunately, his brother wasn't anywhere to be seen, and sniffing the air, all he could smell was sand and dust and . . . a girl.

A girl?

Maybe it was another banu? Deciding investigating the new scent was better than ambling around lost in the heat, the little cub decided to track Parvanah's scent to the source. He wasn't a bad tracker and it wasn't hard to follow. It didn't take long for the cub to find her resting in the shade -- not a bad idea really. Amicable as ever, the little cub trotted closer, trying to discern her from shadow. "Hello," he greeted, a slightly bashful smile on his face as he stepped closer.

She didn't look familiar, but then again, Atuf'hadi didn't know many outside of his small family. And he was still a little new to the world. The pride was large, and Suha often kept a close eye on him. But who knew - maybe this little banu would know where his brother went, or possibly witnessed which way he roamed.

Uta

Shy Mage

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:31 pm
Parvaneh felt her eyes drawn to another young lion of the pride. He seemed to be following something, and heading straight for her. She thought he might go past. Perhaps he was looking for his mother or someone. The juv blinked as he spoke to her. Parvaneh raised her head and bobbed in greeting.

"Hello." Green eyes regarded him curiously. "You must be hot in the sun. Won't you come share my shade?" As much as she didn't want to move, it was only right for a young banu to give way to a male. She hoped he wouldn't take up too much room. The spot of shade would be a tight squeeze for them both. Parvaneh knew she'd end up in the sun if he wasn't willing to share.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:54 am
magnadearel
((Gah! So sorry for the delay~! ;0; If you quote me when you tag, I'll definitely get to responding faster. And sorry for this short post, argh. Will write more next tag! ))

Atuf'hadi gave a small smile when the other one offered to share her shade. While a small part of him did wish to be out of the scorching sun, another part of him knew that the rock was awfully small, and the little banu might feel crowded. While other pads might actually bully her off the rock, Atuf'hadi wasn't the sort. He was supposed to be polite, considerate, and a gentelman . . . . that was how his mother raised him, and that was how he had to be. Besides which, it was nice to be nice to others, regardless of title or rank.

"It might be crowded up there." He admitted, his pale blue eyes bright. Settling down in front of her, the little pad gave a small flick of his mane, blowing the fur out of his eyes. "I don't mind sitting here for a spell. I'm . . . I'm Pesar Atuf'hadi." He added proudly, as if he needed to inform her of his title, since he wasn't an official Pad yet. "Can I . . er. . May I ask who you are?" He questioned, trying to remember all of his rules on etiquette and behavior.

Uta

Shy Mage

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:16 pm
Uta
<3

She ducked her head a bit shyly. "I don't mind. There's plenty of room to share." Parvaneh said softly as she scrunched herself up to make it appear as if there was more room. She gave a sweet smile as he sat in front of her and introduced hismelf. "Pesar Atuf'hadi its a pleasure to meet you. I'm Banu Parvaneh." She looked at him from the corner of her eyes to admire his bold markings.

"If you don't mind me asking Pesar Atuf'hadi, or answer...." she hesitated a moment then rushed on, "were you looking for something earlier?" A banu shouldn't question a male. Parvaneh thought he was sweet and she was a bit curious. He could always refuse.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:30 pm
magnadearel
<3 Gah! After ages I finally got my SoA muse. /fail

The young, blue eyed cub considered the black banu's offer. It was awfully hot out in the desert sun, and the spot of shade she had found beneath the bush did look pretty inviting. While a small part of him understood that he had every right to take the shade, he . . . did not have it in his heart to actually act in such a manner. His beloved mother had taught him to be much better than that.

"Well, I promise not to take up too much space. And I can come back out in the sun if it's too crowded," he hastily assured. Dipping his head -- that's what gentlemen were supposed to do, weren't they? -- the young pesar made his way over and attempted to take up as little room as possible.

It wasn't very easy, and they were awfully close, but . . . the difference took the bite of the heat off his back immediately. His smile only grew. "Thanks," he spoke, relief dyed within his words. He truly was a sincere little lion cub, and quite polite all things considered. His mother really had raised him well.

Atuf'hadi's ears swiveled when he listened to what Parvaneh asked. He didn't mind her speaking or asking questions. Why should he dictate when and when not she could speak? Why should he act in such a manner his mother would not like? Just because some of the pride treated banu poorly, Atuf'hadi knew better. "I was looking for my brother, Ehsan," her finally replied with a small shrug. "I . . . don't suspect you know him at all, do you?" He questioned, almost wistfully. He didn't expect the young banu to, but . . . he also knew he shouldn't assume.

Uta

Shy Mage

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:32 pm
Uta
No worries! I'm glad its back.

Parvaneh gave the young male a soft purr. It was sweet of him to promise not to take up too much space when he had every right to just kick her out completely. She wiggled until they were both comfortable in the shade, though her flank slightly rested against his. His next words made her jaw drop open slightly.

"Pesar Atuf'hadi I couldn't allow you to do that! If anyone should leave it would be me." The young female suddenly realized that she had back talked to a male. "Oh I...I mean. You don't have you. I don't mind leaving if you told me to. I." She was definately making a mess of this and flushed she looked away. Now he was going to tell her off for telling him what to do then order her to leave him alone.

"Your Welcome Pesar Atuf'hadi." Her voice was slightly muffled as she wouldn't look at him just yet. Parvaneh considered his question. Right away she was pretty sure she wouldn't know his brother as she hadn't known him. "I'm afraid I don't. Please forgive me." She glanced him through her eyelashes.  
[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games