Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image

"Leave.. You're no longer one of us Svetlana'Rayna. You are in the place we do not see..." His words felt heavy in her heart still and continued to echo in her mind as she walked through the thick brush, the soft glow of the flaura illuminated the path as she made her way, in what she hoped, was the right direction. She paused, her light coat reflecting a softblue from the forests lights, and she gazed about her taking in the sounds and feelings of her surroundings. Inhaling she allowed her mind to be cleared of all thoughts of doubt or sorrow and she breathed in filling her spirit with positive encouragement and the promise of hope. She closed her eyes and felt herself seem to drift into the peaceful hum of the wildlife and then opened her eyes as she felt that she should cut through the forest off of the path. So often she had allowed her senses and the will of Ewya to guide her and yet here she is now. She would give almost anything to be back with her people, but things had been said and could not be undone and now she was looking for the people she had heard travelers mention about when they had passed through her old territory.

Lana felt, despite the hollowness in her chest, like this was what was meant to be and she allowed herself to be guided through the thick jungle by nothing more than the feeling that it was the right way to go. The sound of running water made her realize how thirsty she was and she said a silent prayer of thanks to the Mother as she made her way to the stream. She watched the glowing plants beneath the waters surface and dipped her head to drink and felt her stomach start to grumble as she lapped up the cool liquid. She lifted her head and looked around and something told her that this was it and not to wander too far from her newfound posistion. Gaze turned upward and she noticed that she was in thicker jungle now, but light was abundant by the glowing plantlife and creatures that were around. The forests truly were something to behold and she never tired of admiring it's beauty and the life that Ewya had given to her. She sat down, with her back to the water and waited, it seemed like the right thing to do at the moment.

SilverLutz
I hope you don't mind me using this one. I wrote it a while back and no one ever responded to it. I'd hate for it to go to waste :3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:41 am
((i don't have a SOA named Malvado so I think this is for someone else... ))  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image

Hawnu trudged through the forest with his kill on his back, a small antelope that had gotten separated from the herd outside the forest. His paws made no sound as he moved fluidly through the foliage, the blue lights shining on his dark fur, making his markings stand out and blend in to the surroundings at the same time. He was a shadow, golden eyes the the only odd color on him, but those he kept half closed. Hawnu had been trained to be a skilled hunter and warrior, and he used those lessons at every turn.

He froze when he caught the scent of another lion. A few sniffs let him know it wasn't an intruder, and that she was alone. He moved forward once again, spotting her by a little stream. "I see you, sister," he said to announce his presence, bowing his head as his mother had taught him to do to all females. Some prides didn't respect the other gender and he found that disgraceful. As he approached he felt his face flush slightly as it did whenever he was around a pretty lioness, and he cleared his throat just a bit before stopping a few paces from her.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image
The silence was broken by the sound of another padding through the lush undergrowth and she realized the reason for the noise as she watched the male come into the open with a kill on his back. He was as dark as the night and seemed to blend very well in the forest, unlike her own light pelt. She watched him approach and liked his greeting, it was formal. She returned with a bow of her own and spoke softly in return to the dark figure before her. "I see you brother." She watched him as he approached a tad closer than paused and cleared his throat. When he didn't speak she decided she would take the opportunity to do so.

"I see you were successful this morning. May the Great Mother return it's soul to the earth." She said respectfully for the fallen creature that gave her people its life force so that they may thrive and live on. She studied him for a moment and admired his unique coloring. She hadn't fully met the matriarchs of the pride and she had a small feeling he might be one of them, or related in some way. She wasn't entirely sure yet though. It would likely come out in conversation later down the line.

She wondered if it was uncomfortable to be holding the antelope for so long. "If you'd like I could accompany you on your journey with your prey. I do not wish to cause you undue exhaustion from holding it so long." She gave him a shy smile. He may have a different idea, but it had seemed to her that he had been on a mission of the sorts.

SilverLutz

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:21 am
Hawnu, large for a male, has assumed as he had grown up that he would have no weaknesses. He was smart, strong, fast, deadly...nothing could beat him! Until he hit his adolescences and his mane began to fill in. Then he knew what his weakness was. Females, particularly very sweet and pretty ones. His brain would shut down and he'd look like a fool standing there, and he had been giggled at more than once during those awkward months. Now he was an adult and, while still plagued with that awful tendency to freeze up, could force himself to make polite, if awkward, conversation.

He nodded in return as the female gave the kill a proper thank you. He had done the same of course, but it was always good to give thanks whenever possible. The offer made him clear his throat and nod again as he tried to get his voice to work once more.

"Thank you, sister, but it is quite light. You are more than welcome to accompany me back to the pride if you wish. This is to be the first solid meal for some of the cubs in the pride...it's always entertaining to see them try to eat," he said with a tiny grin, hoping she'd take the offer to walk with him, if not to help carry the dead creature. "I'm afraid I have misplaced your name," he added, bowing his head in apology. "I see so many faces and am introduced to many new lions that the names and faces jumble together."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:07 pm
User Image
She listened as he cleared his throat and offered her to accompany him back. She would be more than honored to do so. She gave him a friendly smile at his request and shared those thoughts with him. 'I would be honored to accompany you back." She rose from her sitting position and stretched slightly before moving closer to him. She cocked her head towards him as he asked for her name. There were a few members she had met and he had not been one of them yet so it wasn't him forgetting her name. She wasn't going to tell him that though, it seemed rude to her.

"I am Svetlana, but everyone calls me Lana for short." She gave him a warm smile and wondered what his name was. She wondered how she might go about asking him his name. She didn't want to seem rude for not knowing but there were a great deal many names to learn and faces to know and she maybe knew a handful so far, his not being one of them. "And what of you? I haven't the privilege of meeting everyone yet. May I know your name?" She hoped that went as smoothly as she had thought it would go in her head.

SilverLutz

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:43 pm
Hawnu began to walk once the lioness was beside him, repeating in his mind over and over to keep cool, play it off like its nothing, you can do it. He listened to her speak and, when realization dawned, he felt a lot better about forgetting her name.

"Ah...you've recently joined, then," he said, relaxing just a bit. That information alone let his mind calm down. She didn't know him, didn't know his relation to the leaders of the pride...and that in itself was a blessing. He felt as though he had to be perfect at every turn, or else disgrace his family name. Now he had a bit of wiggle room to mess up and trip over his words.

"Hawnu," he said once she asked for his name. "It's an honor to meet you, and welcome to the Na'vi. What made you decide to come to us? And how long have you been here?"

He had thought the pink stripes on her back a bit out of place. There were other colors on pelts here than blue and black, of course, but they were generally on rouges that had come to live in peace with them, or their offspring. Generally after a few generations the odd colors were lost, though, and the whites and blacks and cool colors were dominant.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image As they walked she noticed him relax a bit and she wondered if it was because she stated she was new. She didn't let it dwell and looked over at him as he stated his name. "It's an honor to meet you, Hawnu." She liked the way his name sounded.

She paused mid-step as he asked why she had decided to join them. She really wasn't sure if she wanted to get into the history behind that. At least not today. She wasn't entirely sure how to go about this one. Should she just tell him it was because no one else wanted her? That her own family disowned her for being different? She wasn't sure she could say all that, at least not now. "I haven't been here too long, maybe a little over two moons." She flattened her ears slightly before continuing on.

"I came here searching for hope, and I found some." She gave him a warm smile. It was as close to the truth as she could get without delving into all of the details about her past. "I'm assuming you were born and raised here?' She asked softly.

SilverLutz

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:59 pm
Hawnu nodded slightly as Lana mentioned how long she'd been here. That was hardly anything at all, maybe enough for a cub to grow a bit of a mane, but that was it. He wasn't surprised that he hadn't met her yet: ever since his mane filled out, he was an active soldier and hunter for his pride, on top of keeping up with his royal family.

The question made his ears press back against his head for just a moment. She hadn't asked him his rank, just that he had lived here his whole life. Lying was something he would never do, and while it really wasn't an issue for newcomers to know his royal bloodline, he did get tired of the stiff postures and measured way of speaking around him.

"Yes, born and raised," he said, finally answering her question. "As are my brothers and sisters. Seven of us in total," he added, smiling just a bit. It had been a huge litter for the royals and everyone had been very pleased by it, sensing the Great Mother had blessed them with so much joy and chances to further the numbers in their pride.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image"Your family was blessed." She said astonished with the amount of siblings he had. She had been the youngest of two and twitched her ears slightly as she looked around the flowing flora. It was a nice morning and she was much enjoying the company. She had, by this point, decided he was possibly if not undoubtably one of the leaders offspring. She was aware they had a large family, though there may be others to have been so blessed. He had neither confirmed or denied her suspicions and wasn't about to call him out on it.

"I just had an older sister. There isn't much competition with that" she said with a smile, which faded slowly as she remembered a time when things were pleasant. Too bad it wasn't to last for her. Now she had this pride and the members here to call her family. "Must be difficult sometimes with so many siblings." she said sympathetically, she couldn't imagine how it must be for him. Hopefully he had at least one brother, she could only dream of the terror if it was all girls.

SilverLutz

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:28 am
Hawnu nodded slightly in agreement. His family was, even with all this trouble concerning his parents as of late. They had grown children to lean on when the time called for it, though, so there was nothing to fear now that all his brothers and sisters could look after themselves and not worry about when their next meal would come.

"When I was younger it seemed like it was," he said with a tiny smile. "I was the youngest of the boys, so of course I was teased and picked on the most. And now I'm bigger than all of them, so I thank them when I can for toughening me up at a young age," he added with a quiet laugh. "But now that we've grown we work together like a large team, helping one another when we need it, so it's turned into something wonderful."

He had heard stories of families that all turned on one another once they were older, fighting over who had the right to lead the pride or be in charge of this, that, and the other thing. With them there had been no squabbling like that. There was too much love in this whole pride for something as silly as that.

"Here we are," he added softly as he paused outside the den area. He slid the kill off his back and murmured one final prayer, that the food offered here would help the cubs that ate it grow big and strong and swift and smart, before backing away. "The mothers will do the rest."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image She listened intently as he went on about his childhood and the troubles his siblings had give him because of his size. She smiled at the end because karma has a way of coming around. She could only imagine what it must be like to have such a close-nit group. "I'm pleased to hear that it all worked out in the end." She said with a warm felt smile as they walked on.

As he dropped off the food to the area where the mothers would come get it she watched him give a nearly silent prayer. She wondered if now that his task was done if he'd still want her to stick around. "Would you care to walk some more? I understand if you do not wish to do so." She was enjoying the company and the conversation but she was nervous that maybe he was being one of those false polites because he had happened to see her as he walked by.

She swallowed and looked over at him and felt herself grow a tad uneasy but she tried not to show it at all. She kept telling herself she was being silly, he had been nice so far and she should stop thinking that everyone is going to chastise her for who she was.

SilverLutz
So theres some dogs howling outside and it reminded me of 101 Dalmatians

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items