Welcome to Gaia! ::

LesBiHonest!

Back to Guilds

For the girls of Gaia that like other girls. 

Tags: Lesbian, Rainbows, Bisexual, Coming out, LGBT 

Reply FAQ/Advice/Help
¡Ayuda Me! ...Help me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:41 am
Alright - so I had my heart torn to bits and pieces a while ago. And while, yes, I am over my ex, I'm still scared to be hurt. Logical, right? Anywho! There's this girl... I kinda can't stop thinking about her. I'm happy around her and I know she likes me. The thing is, (like I said) I'm scared of falling for her. No - terrified. After my heart was broken I was in a terrible slump; like most people would be. It was horrible. Kind of the usual: hours of crying, not wanting to go out with friends, unable to do really anything, blah blah blah. I really don't want to go through that again. And I don't think this girl would do that to me (she's...nothing short of amazing) but I can't help this fear. Then again, I can't help how coocoo for Coco Puffs I go for this short little redhead. I want to move on but....
From one girl to another! Come on, guys, Mr Never Smiles needs to smile again! Advice? PS: if you're advice is talking to my ex... emotion_donotwant NO.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:13 pm
I understand this fear greatly. If you truly feel happy around the red-head I would say go for it, or at least spend more time with her. If you are unsure if it is is a genuine happiness, still spend more time with her. Talk to her and get to know her better. Trust yourself.  

Yami Akuma
Captain

Durem Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:25 pm
Yami Akuma
I understand this fear greatly. If you truly feel happy around the red-head I would say go for it, or at least spend more time with her. If you are unsure if it is is a genuine happiness, still spend more time with her. Talk to her and get to know her better. Trust yourself.

Grazi. If it flops gonk I can still see myself being her friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:57 pm
Mr Never Smiles
Yami Akuma

Grazi. If it flops gonk I can still see myself being her friend.
exactly smile I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find your smile agian  

Yami Akuma
Captain

Durem Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

sweet goddess 808

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:28 pm
yea i derstand the pain you have wnet to for i too have gone through a similar situation. If you still feel like you are scared to have a relationship i would wait things out for a little while more but if ur feelings for this girl grows stronger thn i would just try to see if things work out and once you feel like you can trust her i would tell her bout ur past situation and hope tht she will not do the same. The rest depends on you i wish you the best of luck and i hope tht this helps  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:09 pm
I think everyone has gone through the fear of being hurt again but it is just part of life, you have to take a deep breath and just jump. Look at it this way through all the hurt and fear eventually you will find the one person for you and when you do all the hurt and fear will seem worth it because it would have been worth it. Not saying this person is the one for you but just saying if you don't keep going and trying you'll never get to the love that is waiting for you.  

fayetaure

Girl-Crazy Bookworm

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
FAQ/Advice/Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items