View Results

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:25 pm
tell you what. if you dont' have one up by a few hrs; i'll make it. i just might need to step out and go swimming for a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:42 pm
Graceangel
tell you what. if you dont' have one up by a few hrs; i'll make it. i just might need to step out and go swimming for a bit.

So sorry it took me so long!!!! For some reason I never noticed the notice of your reply here while I was at work, then after work I went to the hospital to visit my grandma, had to stop at the store on the way home, then had to do my laundry, shower, make my dinner, and have been working on the mountain of laundry since, but just finished. XD;;; hahahaha DANG it's been a busy evening for me! Really productive though biggrin

Sorry the RP start wasn't sooner, but here ya go!

Anything you can do I can do better  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:51 am
RoseNightshade

I has a Gaara emotion_awesome

User Image

I think the plot possibilities speak for themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:05 pm
F a y t h - x

I has a Gaara emotion_awesome

I think the plot possibilities speak for themselves.

*FLAILS AND THEN SPUTTERS INCOHERENTLY* OMG YES 8D *big dooey eyes* ANYTHING You'd like to RP I'm up for it!!!! biggrin Absolutely!! >3< Even multiple RPs if you'd like! biggrin heart  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:11 am
Hi! Saw your plot thread and couldn't resist. XD Journal so you can look around.

For Rakuree'fotu- I have cheetahs he could meet. Darnell (Sikukuu) Per'roth/Fionnuala (Makono-epesi), and Arachne (rogue).
For Mailuuka- Arachne again, or feel free to take a look through my journal.
For Reiji- Love him! Would love to make a plot with him. XD I have lots of species he could meet, particularly my two hybrids.
I know you wanted dark colors for his fling, but would you consider Zenobia? XD It wouldn't be right away as she has another fling that I've been trying for for a long time.
For Naaga- The M'J just had a major meta where the old rulers got overthrown and their grandson took the crown. I have Nko, Manyara(her daughter), and Afrim all there. As well as the ex-Prince Meshach (he tried overthrow his nephew before he took the throne) lurking on the edges of the pride.
For Tawrik- I have Pallas who's a rogue who joined.
For Kailayna- I have the two hybrids I mentioned before she could meet and the Goddess of Gems

Sorry that turned into a wall of text! XD You're welcome to hunt my journal or plot thread too for anyone who meets your fancy. I have some boys who need rps for their breeding counts if you're interested. L'envoi(voodoo pride), Vorpol(mistwalkers), Ashta (demon pride), and Plamen (firekin).

RoseNightshade
Added a quote in case my post got missed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:34 pm
RoseNightshade

User Image

He's beautiful, and I wanted to offer this girl for a fling. Ignore the crappy coding going on, I haven't had much time to fix my journal up and there's like three different layouts floating around.

I know you said you didn't want more green, but it's very muted so I was hopeful. The only thing is that she's in a pride; I know he doesn't want to join but, if he wants to see the cubs, he'll need to visit them. At least until adol then who knows what.
Briefly, she's a pretty friendly leopard, upbeat, playful and happy. Hard-working and gets along with almost anyone. But only in the spring and summer, especially spring. In the fall she's pretty much the same, just more subdued. In the winter, she suffers from night terrors so she's introverted and depressed, hates the snow so she's a little resentful of the season.

While you're in my journal, feel free to look around and if you have any questions, pm me. c:

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:00 pm
Rennekae
RoseNightshade

He's beautiful, and I wanted to offer this girl for a fling. Ignore the crappy coding going on, I haven't had much time to fix my journal up and there's like three different layouts floating around.

I know you said you didn't want more green, but it's very muted so I was hopeful. The only thing is that she's in a pride; I know he doesn't want to join but, if he wants to see the cubs, he'll need to visit them. At least until adol then who knows what.
Briefly, she's a pretty friendly leopard, upbeat, playful and happy. Hard-working and gets along with almost anyone. But only in the spring and summer, especially spring. In the fall she's pretty much the same, just more subdued. In the winter, she suffers from night terrors so she's introverted and depressed, hates the snow so she's a little resentful of the season.

While you're in my journal, feel free to look around and if you have any questions, pm me. c:

Her personality sounds really appealing and she's certainly someone I think Rakuree would like, and she has lovely patterns but unfortunately her coloring is really unappealing to me, so I'll have to decline >o< I wouldn't mind RPing them together though if you were interested in that at all. :3 If not though, it's okay heart Thank you for checking out my plot thread >3<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:55 pm
magnadearel
Hi! Saw your plot thread and couldn't resist. XD Journal so you can look around.

For Rakuree'fotu- I have cheetahs he could meet. Darnell (Sikukuu) Per'roth/Fionnuala (Makono-epesi), and Arachne (rogue).
For Reiji- Love him! Would love to make a plot with him. XD I have lots of species he could meet, particularly my two hybrids.
I know you wanted dark colors for his fling, but would you consider Zenobia? XD It wouldn't be right away as she has another fling that I've been trying for for a long time.
For Naaga- The M'J just had a major meta where the old rulers got overthrown and their grandson took the crown. I have Nko, Manyara(her daughter), and Afrim all there. As well as the ex-Prince Meshach (he tried overthrow his nephew before he took the throne) lurking on the edges of the pride.
For Kailayna- I have the two hybrids I mentioned before she could meet and the Goddess of Gems

Sorry that turned into a wall of text! XD You're welcome to hunt my journal or plot thread too for anyone who meets your fancy. I have some boys who need rps for their breeding counts if you're interested. L'envoi(voodoo pride), Vorpol(mistwalkers), Ashta (demon pride), and Plamen (firekin).

RoseNightshade

Ah I totally missed your post I'm so sorry!!! :gonnk: For some reason I tend to miss notifications sometimes D:

I'll totally check out your journal and all these guys soon!!! >3< I'd love to start a couple of RPs! biggrin I'll reply a bit later in more detail with what I'm interested in doing, when I have a chance to check stuff out, as is, I'm about to go out shopping with my mom :3 heart

ty for editing your post to quote me! >o<  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:40 pm
magnadearel

RoseNightshade

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! >o< heart Ty for being patient... hope you're well. :3

Oh I'd like for Rakuree to meet Arachne! biggrin Maybe she could try to teach him how to weave, and he'd fail miserably at it, but TRY, and be freaked out but facinated by her spiders... oh man I can see that being super interesting and an adorable RP >3<

Mailuuka would love to meet Arachne too! biggrin She seems sweet and I think they could have an interesting interaction, it'd be nice for her to meet someone who is patient enough to do something like weaving.

Ohhhh I wouldn't be AT ALL opposed to a possible fling with your Zenobia. surprised She's BEAUTIFUL and I wouldn't mind her color pallette. biggrin I'm fine with it not being right away, or even any time soon, as Reiji needs a dearth of RPs before he could breed anyways. XD hehehe heart So I'd be up for ANY plot you'd like to do with them! :3

For Naaga, can he meet the ex-Prince Meshach!?!? Omg that sounds like SO MUCH FUN biggrin Naaga could be wandering at the edges of the pride or something and they could meet and talk about the goings on, etc.

Tawrik could meet Pallas and he could talk to her about the ways of the tribe and such, maybe she could provide him with an outlook on things he hadn't thought of before within their own belief system, that could be kinda neat. biggrin

OMG I'd ADORE for Kailayna to meet your goddess >O< yes yes yes 8D heart

I'd be up for ANY of the above things, or even all of them, if you felt ambitious biggrin One, a few, all, whatever you feel like! :3 heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:38 pm
RoseNightshade

No problem! Thanks for quoting me. =D I'm doing alright. You?

Rakuree's rp does sound like lots of fun! Arachne loves to be sort of mystical so she might totally play her spiders up a bit. Lol. I'd like to have her meet Mailuuka too.

I'm glad you like Zeno! ^_^ She's traveling with Athena(Kathryn) and his merry band. Often playing surrogate mother to cubs Athena has fathered and the mothers drop off with him. Rather independent older lioness who doesn't want to settle down with a pride. She can be anywhere, so let me know where Reiji might be hanging out. I'd love to plot something out that takes several rps. Any plots you might like to do?

Naaga can totally meet him! Here's his plot thread or just throw something at him. XD

I'd definately like for Pallas to get more comfortable with the pride ways, and she'd be willing to talk about her experiences in the rogue lands.

Kailayna is more than welcome to meet Erden!

I'd love to do all the ones we talked about. XD Who starts which rps?

magnadearel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:29 am
RoseNightshade
Chi Sohma
User Image

If you don't mind cross-pridal rp.
I can see about having my boy when he hits Adol find your Nebel ? She just seems like the perfect gal that he would love to troll and just have epic adventures with. He is a pirate and pretty much a snot/trickster, but as he grows he will become a knight amongst pirates and be very kind to his crew, and would love to take her on adventures. :3. Since I believe they go on a naming quest?

I don't mind cross-pridal RP at all~ And that sounds like alot of fun! 8D heart Yeah the swampies go on a naming quest when they hit adol~ :3

Would you still like to do this plot? It would be back rp but it'd be fun smile

Also I have a few other plots to throw at you, see what you think. X3

----------------

For Rakuree'fotu OR Hotah'hinun , I have four offers can be switched up though,
( Preferably Rakuree'fotu ) Sultana, It'd be rare and interesting for her to take on a mate that isn't her specie. But she IS from the En Gedi and can't leave but borderline romance can be done or he could come stay with her. Her life has taken many turns and once was touched by the God of Hate- ( she was preggers before meeting him ), with all the hate she had- she abandoned her cubs and left them to die while she became a spy and infiltrated the En Gedi to try and take them down but this was not the case. The meta plot ended with her turning good and being freed from the God hate curse, and no regrets every day of her life of the cubs she abandoned. She is hard to understand because of her cold exterior because of her many scars in her life- but deep down she does want someone to keep her warm at night. Although she would push them around, bully them and pick on them because tough love is how she works.

( Preferably Hotah'hinun ) Jing, ( Overdue to grow, but she is almost there LOL ) Is the princess of a i/t pride. Is the youngest of the litter and baby'd a LOT. She is gullible beyond reason. She tends to follow the oldest around like a puppy when she isn't sick. Mostly has a good heart and is kind to everyone and would take the fall for any of her siblings or try to lesson punishments. Modest, and overly giving. As she gets older, she will want to know what its like outside of the pride walls and I want her to fall in love with a leopard. Have that drama of the specie thing. She is selfless and would give up everything and anything to be with them and please them. Genuinely a kindred heart. OR He could fall in love with her sister ( which I also own ) and break her heart. The other sister ( trying to still find a name sorry lol ), Her sister on the other hand is haughty.

( Offered to only Hotah'hinun )+ Jing's sister- Is said to be secretly father's favorite. She reminds him a LOT of his old pride. She is resourceful and knows what she can get away with. Rambunctious and mischievous and takes full advantage of the fact she is a princess but yet hates being a princess. She loves going in to the common areas and playing with the commoner cubs. But she would never stick her head out for any one- doesn't even go out of the way to protect any of her siblings from their parents wrath ( UNLESS it seems extremely unfair of unjustified ), she can surprise you sometimes. Mostly she looks out for #1. She hates being a girl though and wishes she could be a boy so her father can dot on her more. Whom she favors.

( For Either ) Aadia , Was raised by a Cheetah father and Leopard mother. Their pride is mostly made up of cheetahs with random speckles of leopards and very minor other species. For the most part she had the best of both worlds. She acts more like a boy and She is the type to be extremely sarcastic and distant. She lures others in only when convenient but otherwise likes her alone time. Although alone, she has tons of charm and when speaking to her, she draws you in without knowing and seems like she is a diamond in the ruff sort. She tries to be apart of the pride but feels like she is out of place. Interactions with her only would be when she is out on a mission and would only leave if given an EXTREMELY good reason to- and thus she'd probably run away from the pride for. Although she would rather like a cheetah mate- I can see her going for a leopard whom acts more like a cheetah wink . Deep down she wants someone to cuddle with.

For Salama, I have one offer. Utsuki. He is a kindred lion, and is from the Chowke pride. He is a story collector and most important a wisdom holder. Which makes for a good listener and adviser. He is frail but he comes from a very strong bulk muscled family ( all warriors and ex veterans ), Nothing really angers this lion unless by threatening his family and friends but those are in his pride and very well protected. He is a soft speaker and humble, and has the wisdom of many for such a young age. He travels with a hyena that collects his stories. Any mating would be tricky as he would never fully join a pride as he is deathly loyal to his own but would definitely make it work if that happened. Right now I want him to travel and help those in need. ( We would have to see if they are related though because I believe he has some family in the pride.. Not sure... ) If they are or not related- I'd still love rp since most of the dawnwalkers ( other family ) moved to the pridelands.

For Reiji, I have two offers.
Carnage , For plot/character development he could interact with your boyo. Whatever he wants to be for that day. He has an incredible knack for using others, manipulating, abusing, and nothing is above or below him. If he wants you tonight- he will take you whether you like it or not. Although, sometimes he may be the most humble lion, this is a facade and liable to be plotting your demise. While other days he is downright mean, with no inch of remorse within him.
Israfel, Is a lioness of the Bahari. Her ex was a God that died and she was terribly in love with him. She hasn't found love since. She had a litter of 8 that she raised on her own ( help by friends and pride ). Kindred, soft spoke, and artistic this mother is an all in one wonder. Now that her children are adults and having lives of their own- her huge den for the 8 of them grew too big for her and wonders what her life has in store for her next. She sings, dances, and is generally all around artistic and has passed that on to her children. Friend or more but that'd be through rp.

For Jiyuu, I have four offers.
Thamani. is a push over and is girlly. Forever trying to please others and tries his best to be self efficient but he can not be. Only by his sickly body, he is usually always being cared for and never let to play out ( as a cub ) for too long.. For that he yearns and seems to try and be friends with everyone but sadly he will likely be locked up in the den for long periods of time- this will make him bitter later but for now he will try to avoid it and any conversations regarding his illnesses.. ( Now )- that he is older is escaped his pride and now trying to fend for himself but to weak to do so. He is sweet, kindly, and humble. He is used to not getting attached but it still hurts him and if cubs resulted they would be the reason why he lives.

Jemmnu is Thamani ( above's ) DAD. Lol. He is the type that leaves for long periods of time but recently after his significant other's disappearance he finds himself lost and going back to the old ways with one night stands. Although, he always 'feels' when he has kids and if cubs resulted he would likely find them a pride and drop them off unless he takes them in to his own pride ( only boys ) in to the brotherhood pride.

Kairos, Is the son of 'Zeus'. He is like a ball of thunder- running too fast and getting in to- too much trouble. He is from a i/t elf based pride and he was going to be the 'King' of the Green Tribe. But not after all his rambunctiousness clears out- too young and naive. He was sent to the roguelands to find his missing sister but is rather enjoying not being cooped up in that solitary pride. But after all his adventures- he will grow wiser and return as a fit King. For now, he is too crazy with this new found freedom. From the elf pride he holds himself very proper in speech still and tries to speak like 'normal' cheetahs but can't really. Respectful, and knightly still. If he finds that she has lost love, he would be the one to give good advice and would try and make her happy again. Wo'uldn't make her leave the pride but he wouldn't leave his. Therefore it'd probably be long distance- IF they go that route or they could have a fling and realize that she won't go with him. Be torn and heartbroken. His in to adventures and seeing sights.

Eileifr , wars his heart on his sleeve. He loves to share himself with the world. Not cocky in the sense more that he believes everyone should be loved and understood. If it isn't understanding- this male has everything that a spouse wants except for single-tary status. He adores to gives advice and he is pretty star struck with his ways. He is a best friend and suitable lover. Although, he does fret over loving and likes to have attention. He wants a huge huge family. So taking on one mate just wouldn't suit him- because he loves to love and isn't secretive about it because he gives everyone love equally. If chosen, and they fling and she doesn't like his style of loving then likely he'd be torn and heartbroken. Try and change but can't - conflicting then leave.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:15 am
RoseNightshade

Now that the haitus is mostly over, I been checking up on my old plots. Would you still be interested in flinging Reiji with Zenobia? She got her litter this month so it'd be at least 4 months before they could try. But they could certainly meet before then.  

magnadearel

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces