Welcome to Gaia! ::

Megamen United

Back to Guilds

A Mega Man RP Guild here to cover your Robot Role Play needs (Wait that sounds bad...) 

Tags: Mega man, Roleplay, Video Games, Robots, Neo Arcadia 

Reply United
Shameless advertising (Actually just megaman fanstuff) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Add your own stuff to, because you have talent
  Sure thang, broski
  Maybe, maybe not
  No thank you
  Huurrrrrrr, wutz tahlint?
View Results

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:34 pm
Implying that Ciel hasn't aged in 200 years. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:43 pm
That sounds more logical than time travel.

The picture kinda reminds me of photoshop battles. Maybe after finals are done if I'm sufficiently bored I'll take a crack at it. Turn Ciel into a teddy bear or add a tuxedo and ball gown or stick the angry Zero in the background. Actually nah. Not worth the effort to ruin a perfectly good picture.  

ContrabassClarinetist
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DulcedeSanguine
Crew

Versatile Smoker

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:27 am
Looking at the description by the artist himself, it seems he had this headcannon that when a Human/Reploid merges with a Livemetal, they turn into an new, immortal, being. I assume that's his answer to master Thomas' question at the secret ending of ZX3. Hence, Ciel was merged as well, but only to be granted immortality rather than power? (Feels a bit odd yet plausible).  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:28 pm
So UltimatemaverickX has begun making his own fan story (and cutscenes) of Megaman X9. As a watcher, I've followed his artworks and journals on Deviantart regarding its creation.

Now I'd personally prefer that whoever's interested would read his journal posts him/herself, but I'll throw in a few cutscenes as a little teaser.

User Image
If you recall what happened at the end of the eighth game, you must have some idea what this represents.

User Image
In this cutscene, X and Zero wake up to find themselves handcuffed and jeered at by the humans they've fought to protect. They are deemed Maverick and sentenced to be executed on the spot.  

Miner of Skies
Vice Captain

Gracious Lunatic

DulcedeSanguine
Crew

Versatile Smoker

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:20 pm
Miner of Skies

X and Zero wake up to find themselves handcuffed and jeered at by the humans they've fought to protect. They are deemed Maverick and sentenced to be executed on the spot.

WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY!

I'm kind of glad that he's also making some effort to bridge together the X and Zero series (well that's sort of implied there, at least).  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
UltimatemaverickX is such a cheerful guy.  

ContrabassClarinetist
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

the toad11
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:34 am
So to cure my boredom and update my youtube channel with something of purpose, I quickly remastered Deep in Space, which is the tune for the last stage in Mega Man 10.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:56 pm
I musically doodled again. Check it out or whatever. Please. Because I don't think anyone checked out the last thing I did.

Losers.  

the toad11
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miner of Skies
Vice Captain

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:48 pm
the toad11

I will ignore the hurtful comment to say that....this is beautiful. It very peaceful. It's the kind of music you'd just want to sit down and relax to on a typical Sunday afternoon.

The tune does remind me quite a bit of a variation of the soundtrack used in Rayman 3 for the Land of the Livid Dead. This can totally be used as a Rayman tune... [This game series was a legend...until the Rabbids invaded]

Regardless...you are officially a music deity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:00 am
He is!

In video game inspired composers? I'd put him at about the level of ocremix but that's too vague.

If my list of favorite band music composers and favorite video game inspired composers used the same scale he'd be about a Holst.  

ContrabassClarinetist
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miner of Skies
Vice Captain

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:27 pm
[link]

A lovely and touching Battle Network mini-comic here.
...I think I need a moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:22 pm
I heard that the Megas have released another album! Thank Prodigal Trailblazer for the tipoff.  

ContrabassClarinetist
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miner of Skies
Vice Captain

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:07 pm
Lord Toadlemort made another heart-warming, playful and fabulous ice theme~!
I love the use of string instruments here. For some reason, strings just fit with water/ice themes...
[Link]

Although the tune actually does gives you some kind of an under water sensation. Were you kind of aiming for the fictional/non-existent stage to take place under water as well?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:45 pm
Miner of Skies
Lord Toadlemort made another heart-warming, playful and fabulous ice theme~![...]

[...]Were you kind of aiming for the fictional/non-existent stage to take place under water as well?

I was really only after ice, however this particular fictional stage would be accessed after the underwater stage was frozen over. I don't think I conciously put anything like that in there, but hey.

Also, I love how if I don't report my work right away, you seem to beat me to it.  

the toad11
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miner of Skies
Vice Captain

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:28 pm
So I've kinda been trying out GIMP a few times to get the hang of it. I thought I'd try to focus a bit more on RM's colouring style for once so I went to search for some lineart pictures or sketches to colour over them. Regardless, here's an incredibly sketchy and incomplete CGing of Harpy. I doubt I'll be finishing that any time soon...

The artist hasn't really drawn his gauntlets, and has apparently made his arms buff enough to have him become the next Fefnir or something.

EDIT: I added in more shading.
EDIT 2: Added in some lighting.

User Image  
United

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out