Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:27 am
Oceane
Things were good, and she was proud that she had tied ties with such an established pirate member. Ning was special, and she wasn't sure why. Though it took a good deal of skill to keep herself from falling for him. That she would not allow. She would never tie herself down to one male and today was not about to be the day she started. She stretched out her legs, exiting her little wood crafted den, and began walking towards the water. A usual haunt for the morning hours. She enjoyed the water. She enjoyed hearing the crash of the waves as they slammed into the shore. They really were beautiful. It didn't get much better than this life. Perhaps that was why she had chose to settle in the lands Pirato's father had founded.

Itsatso
Itsaso was hunting, she'd gathered enough things for an exursion already, now was fetching the supplies but she was tired and the sun was hot. She was about to head out and find some shade for a bit first (not that she was slacking.... she'd NEVER do that oh no... she was just restng before hunting... yes that's it) ... when she spotted a lioness heading to the water, she glared at her for a minute, yeah that was one of the corsairs.... blegh ... damn females throwing their gender among multiple males... it was disgusting but .. part of pirate life for Most females... but Itsaso wasn't MOST females, she was Itsaso Seawing, daughter of Pirato the pirate King, true that didn't count for much since she had many siblings and half siblings but she only cared about herself.

Oceane
Oceane had seen the red adult before her's siblings rather frequently. In fact two of them had been together an awful lot lately and it had Oceane's interest. She wasnt sure what they were doing but she was sure it was likely not good.. Especially where Blackbeard was involved.

Oceane's belly was full, she had eaten only recently. She hunted for herself and did not take the meals that others brought home. Mainly because if she wasnt going to bring meals to them, she wasnt going to eat them either.

"Ye be the daughter of da Pirate King 'eemself, aye?" She asked.

Itsaso
Itsaso positively looked down her nose at the female, lazy beast didn't even contribute to the pride except for her possible cubs to increase their numbers, she'd never seen the lioness bring any kills back at least, and as far as she could see, really didn't do much else either. "Aye, i be one of them, what be your interest in the matter wench?" she said, her disdain clear in her tone as she walked towards the other, holding herself high and proudly. She hated slackers with a passion.

Oceane
If there was one thing Oceane' wasn't, it was a slacker. And the tone had the female frowning. So this one was no better than her siblings. Great. Pirato should stop while he was ahead, and stop breeding.. She frowned, and her coral eyes looked irritated.
"I be far from a wench. Ye should know who ye be talkin' to befor' openin' your mouth." Here she was trying to be friendly, and her mood had just gone sour. Great.

"I be Oceane'. The Fortune Teller, the one who be knowing exactly what yer future 'olds." Of course, she really didnt..But the female didn't need to know that.

Itsaso
Itsaso frowned herself how DARE this female talk to her like that but she held her tongue at first. "Fortune Teller eh? well what do i be wantin' wi' knowin mah future? Live day t'day and keep yer nose to th' wind is all i need....witch" she said, a slight smirk on her maw. She didn't care much that she'd irritated the female, if someone took offence well .. they could always fight it out and Itsaso was fairly confident of her skills.

Oceane
Oceane's frown furthered. She would have to talk to Pirato about the blatant disrespect. Oceane' was not to be trifled with, and it was likely because others clearly DID thing she was a witch. Maybe not the bad kind, but they knew full well if they pissed her off.. They believed she had special powers, made to curse those who didn't respect her.

"Is that so? I be surprised yer fodder did not tell ye that I am to be respected." She didn't really like pushing the respected part.. She really didn't like convincing anyone of anything. But she did not like disobedience. She could tell this meeting would be brief.

Itsaso
tsaso chuckled and shook her head "Aye, ye be respected an' feared by me crewmates and pridemates but ye don't fool me ... mebbie i'm a fool but it aint cause i believe in yer 'witchfraft' " her tone clear she held no interested in what the lioness had to offer "'ard work, sweat an proving herself are what matter ter me Oceane, "ah respect those tha' EARN it and not by 'eresay and so called Magic" she added, flicking her tail and turning her back on the lioness, showing just how little she felt towards the other female "ye c'n tell th' crew tha' there'll be fresh meat on offer soon .. if'n you're not spinning yarns ye'll see that ahm 'bout t'get some grub" With that she walked calmly away, towards the hunting grounds.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:09 am
She frowned again. If she could have summoned every plague and bug she could at that point she would have. She cursed her non-god abilities. Though she knew she was a force to be reckoned with. She'd have to have a talk with Pirato about his child. She had the drive of Pirato, but she lacked any of the respect of him.

With a groan, she rolled her eyes and began walking back to her marsh-y home. She had better things to do, and one of those was sleep.

Walking back to her home, she felt herself smiling. SHe supposed it was good that the female had taken such a .. firm tone. At least she knew she wasn't a pushover. That was good, sometimes Oceane' wondered about the pirates, and their loyalties. So long as she defended the home like she had come at her.. She was sure they were all going to be okay.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items