Tafari:
Tafari had time again to do things for himself. With his determination he had managed to find one of the lions with a coin... the result he'd rather not think of. For now he wanted to find that cool lion again. He sprinted down the beach in his mortal guise scanning left and right in hopes of catching that guy again.

It had been a while since he had seen him last... a long while, but maybe this was a reoccurring place for him.

Gan Ning:
There were few sounds more horrible than that of Gan Ning when he'd fallen into a deep sleep. It wasn't a great idea, it was hardly a good idea, but the sand had been so warm that afternoon and the ocean had been so calm that it had just kind of...happened.

He lay sprawled out on a large, rounded boulder. Flat on his back, his paws curled up against his thick mane, and his mouth wide open as he snored away the afternoon. He was a massive lion, a behemoth in his own right. He’d trained out every hint of chub that might have lingered from his younger years. From toetip to shoulder the lion was a mountain of muscle hidden under a healthy, glossy coat of sandy fur. A roaring pair of dragons ran the length of his forepaws, their mouths wide and their muzzles creased as a furious pair of eyes stared outwards. His long, shaggy mane might have been considered fine…had he not taken to spiking it back away from his head using the seawater. It made for an imposing appearance. One many mortals kept well away from, and with the set of golden bells strung across his chest he gave them fair enough warning.

Tafari:
Tafari listened for the bells as he ran in addition to looking for the shiny glare they would have in the sun. A grin stretched across his face as the sound of snoring was heard over the ocean. The grin stretched even wider as the sound was matched with the sight of those bells.

"HEY!" He shouted as he approached. Not the wisest thing to do when approaching a sleeping lion, however Tafari was not known for his wisdom.

Gan Ning:
And all his happy, clouded dreams came crashing down. Ning's eyes went wide and with a startled snort and a flurry of paws, claws, and hind legs, he scrambled to his belly, bared his teeth, and looked about wildly. Reality took a few moments to catch up with him.

For one- how stupid was he? Falling asleep out in the open like that. He made a small mental note to his his head against a wall later. Two- it was that kid from the other day. Third-

"I'm gonna kill you... try that again I swear..." He ran a paw over his face and took a deep breath. "I coulda knocked your head right off."

Tafari:
Tafari had to suppress a snort of laughter at the sight of the lion flailing. It was an impressive display and he should have been scared, but the young god found himself more amused.

He came to a complete stop leaving thirteen feet between the two. Head lifted high and chest puffed with excitement.

"I dunno, I could have at least slipped past those claws of yours." He spoke with confidence.

Gan Ning:
"Doubt it... if you're fool enough to wake a sleeping pirate, you're fool enough to get caught eventually." He let his paw fall back to the boulder and turned a sleepy pair of eyes on the stranger.

"So, you find your booty yet or are you still out looking for loose change? Kind of a bad move coming back this way you know. Not everyone here's as eager as I am to let stupid teens run off."

Tafari:
Tafari's head cocked to the side. The grin vanished from his lips promptly at the word 'Pirate'. Any words of retaliation for his previous comment were lost in the confusion.

"Pirate?" Perhaps a name for his pride. Tafari was certain this one was a rogue. "Na, I found what I was lookin' for. Wanted to find you again though. You seem like the kind of lion to be good at challenges. I can hold my own, trust me."

Gan Ning:
"Pirate. Beat ya up, take your stuff, leave ya somewhere wondering what just happened, and perhaps even have a little fun with the misses- pirate." He smirked a little and gave a shrug. "Not everyone's as....picky with their fights as I am. You're lucky it's an off-day for me too. I was having a good dream."

He raised a brow and regarded the other lion skeptically. "Challenge? Well yeah. I've snapped twigs bigger than you. I didn't take you for the suicidal sort."

Tafari:
"That... sounds a little different. So not all of them are as 'nice' on their on days huh?" That sounded none to pleasant. He glanced around briefly before turning attention to the brute. It didn't seem like there were many lions here. Maybe it was just a weird group that worked solo? Glorified rogues?

"and I can half-way believe that. Just goin' by looks. But I ain't suicidal, just like a good challenge." The grin returned to his face. "And you look like a good one."

Gan Ning:
"Yeah...about those days off things... this is mine." He stretched one of his paws out and flexed his claws. "I'd really love a good brawl but if you're looking for a challange maybe we can do this in a few hours? I'm just wakin' up...and I got a girl that's needing some company."

He smirked a little. "Besides... you might want to get some affairs put in order first."

Tafari:
*tch* "I can handle myself in a brawl." Tafari held his head and stood his ground. "But probably should give yourself some time than, I'll meet'cha here when you are ready. Shouldn't keep the ladies waiting."

One could only wonder what he meant... Not something even the gods should interfere with. He could wait if need be. There was plenty of things to do in the mean time.

"Try not to get too tired though. You'll need some strength." He added with a grin.