[PRP] Warm Cuddles [FB X Above Heartache] FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Above Heartache didn't know why she was out in this cold! Shivering, she tried to follow her fennec into his den that he found, but her body was just too big. Glancing down, Above looked at her stomach, fearing that she was growing fat..."An Acha like me shouldn't be gaining so much weight." A buzzing was heard in the den, along with a little yip. "Even the dragonfly got in there. I wonder..."

Prancing in place to make sure she had the right idea, before just heading straight into it, Above flattened a bit of snow with her dainty like hooves. Nothing like those huge ones of her distant relatives, the kemeti and kiokote. Finally having the right plan in motion, she tipped her head back so her horns touch her neck and dives into the small hole.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:01 pm
User ImageAbove Heartache doesn't get very far, instead she ends up nose to nose with a foxbun. Fish Bones gives her a quick nuzzle before scampering over her back to get out of the hole. Sitting back he tries to get a look at her, but other then being able to tell she's Acha, Fish Bones can't tell much else. And this just won't do, he wants to get a good look at Above Heartache.

Fish Bones jumps over and taps the doe on her rump. Would you get up, please, let me get a look at you. He's not sure if she'll hear his thoughts, but the last doe had. Maybe she will too. If not he'll have to find another way. After all Fish Bones can't tell if she wants a blessing, even if he can tell she's expecting.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:20 pm
Her skin shivered as the foxbun ran over her back. It was nothing like the fennec or the dragonfly. The nuzzle was comforting and she felt a tap on her rear, which seemed unusual to her. Her ears flicked back as a voice filled her head. It wasn't much, but she understood. Legs scrambling to push herself back out the hole and on her feet, Above looked around.

No other kin was around, at least not that she could tell. Looking down at the foxbun, Above nuzzled it and asked, "Are you the one talking to me?" Another quick look around still showed no other kin, then a quick pain in her stomach made her moan. Am I to have babies? That would explain the weight.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:42 pm
I am. Do you know your expecting? Fish Bones has to fight to stay calm, the first time someone had heard his thoughts it had been an accident. He didn't have any clue how to do it deliberately, but it seems just thinking works. I can bless your children, if you would like. Oops, he hadn't meant to say that. The words had just tumbled into his mind. Not that Fish Bones didn't want to bless this doe, but outright offering wasn't usual for him.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:35 pm
Her stomach bothering and the foxbun talking to her, still made Above wonder if she was dreaming. "I did not know, until now." She decided to lay down, maybe to make it so the little one didn't have to look up at her or to try and ease her belly pains. It appeared to ease her pains, though cold as it was, she wasn't sure how long she would lay there. "What is a blessing?" Blessing...where have I heard.. Shock went across her face, "You are a Legendary? That is why I can hear you. Please, if you would bless my children, I would be honored." This time she nuzzled Fish Bones and watched him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:14 pm
Fish Bones is shocked, he didn't know the Acha had heard of those chosen by the MotherFather. Though, they had been here for a while and it wasn't exactly a secret. Yes and yes. He smiles at her, returning her nuzzle. May your young be resourceful. This, too, isn't the sort of blessing he'd typically give. But under the circumstances it is a good one, he feels. There is shelter that way, a small cave. Cold but out of the wind and snow. The path goes right by it. Fish Bones gives Above Heartache another pat, and smile, then turns and bounds off.

((ooc: If you'd like more RP we can pretend that cave is Swamp Song's dwelling. He's a coward but I doubt he'd refuse to share his home with a pregnant doe. Or Jumping Frog, who's Fish Bones' daughter. Just toss me a PM if your interested. She's a friendly sort who'd love to meet an Acha.))  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:48 pm
Above Heartache, smiled at being right of what the foxbun was for it was a bit unusual for her to be right. Looking in the direction Fish Bones motioned, she thought about being out of the wind and snow. "Thank you, I will go there." Watching him bound off, the doe waited until he was gone before turning to the cave.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games