Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Kiana's Plot Thread || Updated 4/20 - Will be fixing up Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:28 pm
Hello and welcome to my plot thread.
This is more up to date then my previous one's and a bit easier to keep up then previous one's as well.
Please feel free to offer anything up for my lions or cheetah's, everyone is looking for something.

Feel free to contact me here, pm or on aim KianaNala16.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:29 pm
Plots

Name || Planned flings || Other planned plots

Pride
Vinata || Planned flings: Never || Motherhood
Ayumu || Planned flings: Thona, Machungwa-ua, open || Motherhood
Dingergisbar || Planned flings: None || Nothing thus far
Putri || Planned flings: None || Nothing thus far
Fin'lay || Planned flings: Never? || Motherhood
Hotaru-Mai || Planned flings: None || Nothing thus far
Lalawethika || Planned flings: None || Bros for life - open
Varali || Planned flings: Never || Nothing thus far
Mahon || Planned flings: None || Nothing thus far

Rogue
Mysketay || Planned flings: Mkali'Shetani || Get pregnant/Motherhood - Meet up with mate - Head to Jini
Coeur || Planned flings: || Nothing thus far
Erimentha || Planned flings: Peremende'ment, Ishekhesi || Nothing thus far
Nefertari || Planned flings: Never || Traveling rogue lands with Ulimi - Heading to a pride eventually
Aleta || Planned flings: None || Heading to Mwana?
Bandele || Planned flings: || Nothing thus far
Ammon || Planned flings: Brezanae || Nothing thus far
Jahzara || Planned flings: || Nothing thus far
Tryphena || Planned flings: Infertile || Nothing thus far
Cordero || Planned flings: || Nothing thus far

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:30 pm
Pride Males/Females

User Image
Name: Vinata
Pride: Iknimaya
Mate: Silron'zem
Position: Huntress
Personality: Vinata is a very kind lioness who absolutely adores cubs. She is actually a fairly intelligent gal who more or less just wants to prove herself worthy to be called a Na'vi. Though, she is still trying to figure out who exactly she is and how she fits into her pride/the world. But she's about to embark on a new journey... Motherhood!

User Image
Name: Coeur SigvarĂ°r
Pride: Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano
Mate: Open
Position: Duchess
Personality: Coeur is true to her name, she has a lot of heart! No matter what she does, she does it full force. Never one to turn down a sparring match or adventure, Coeur likes to take life by the horns. However, she has a sweet and gentle side that can sometimes be her downfall. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is often tricked by people because she will do anything to see someone happy. However, should someone hurt her family members or someone she cares about she will gladly rip them to pieces.

User Image
Name: Ayumu
Pride: Ongozana'Ke
Mate: Open ; Female mate only
Position: Mzaa
Personality: Ayumu is a very wistful lioness who often spends most of her time in the clouds. She has not had very many hard experiances in life due to her parents doting on her to the point of never letting her do anything outside of their den. Ayumu likes to spend most of her time with cubs, usually filling their heads with stories of different worlds and little winged creatures. She is a very kind lioness who will probably never put up a fight. One flaw is that because she was pretty much treated as a princess by her parents, she will at times revert to not doing anything other then what she feels like doing.

User Image
Name: Dingergisbar
Pride: Maestros del Mar
Position: Corsair
Personality: Dingergisbar is a very no-nonsense kind of gal whose main goal in life is to see to it that others are well taken care of. Although, I'm not sure yet if she will be particularly nice to everyone. x3 Maybe not intentionally mean to them, but comes off as mean. In reality she just to preoccupied by the well being of others.

User Image
Name: Putri
Pride: Kizingo'Zaa
Mate: Open ; Preferably a first gen since she is related to everyone. >..<
Position: Youth
Personality: Currently she is very playful and all about having fun, not worry about the consequences of her actions.

User Image
Name: Fin'lay
Pride: Seorsa-fala
Mate: Kumonryu
Position: Sigach (Queen)
Personality:

User Image
Name: Hotaru-Mai
Pride: Kuroi'Nera
Position: Currency Fighter
Personality: Hotaru, is a fairly kind gal who may at times put up a front of 'brutality' just to prove to her parents that she isn't a push over. She strives to make her parents proud and thus conducts herself in a manner accordingly, but may at times push the envelop.

User Image
Name: Lalawethika
Pride: Nchi'mahadhi
Parents: Sozin x Kirja
Mate: None ; Not really looking for future mates for him yet.
Position: Intsha (youth)
Personality: Lalawethika is the type of male to sit quietly and calmly, observing everything around him before he makes his move. (Cool and calculating). He seems rather apathetic in most everything he does except for dancing. That is the one time a smile really become apparent on this small cub's face. As he grows I see him being the type of guy that gets in trouble a lot either because he did something or just because everyone assumes he did it by default (seeing as how he seems to care very little about anything).

User Image
Name: Varali
Pride: Iknimaya (Na'vi)
Mate: Tentatively Looking
Parents: Silron'zem x Vinata
Position: Youth > Artisan
Personality: Varali is very much a naive girl who really see's the world as a friendly and not at all bad place. Most of the time she is rather aloof, though, she is not dumb in the least. She just doesn't have good common sense most of the time. When one encounters her they will notice that she is very sweet and kind, wanting harmony in everything. Varali is extremely passionate about dancing. It is probably the only thing she excels at and I see her being actually very graceful at it as well. Also she is very knowledgeable when it comes to forms, ect. Whoever tries for her heart will definitely have to understand that dancing is everything to her. That's not to say that her mate/family isn't/won't be.

User Image
Name: Mahon
Pride: Seorsa-fala
Parents: Viktor x Fin'lay
Mate: Open ; However, not really looking right now
Position: Dark Son
Personality:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:31 pm
Rogue Males/Females

User Image
Name: Mys'ketay
Pride: Rogue - Heading to swampies after fling
Mate: Yves/Jinkai
Position: N/A
Personality:

User Image
Name: Coeur
Pride: Rogue
Position:
Personality: Coeur is true to her name, she has a lot of heart! No matter what she does, she does it full force. Never one to turn down a sparring match or adventure, Coeur likes to take life by the horns. However, she has a sweet and gentle side that can sometimes be her downfall. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is often tricked by people because she will do anything to see someone happy. However, should someone hurt her family members or someone she cares about she will gladly rip them to pieces.

User Image
Name: Erimentha
Pride: Rogue - Theluji-Mkazi eventually?
Personality:

User Image
Name: Nefertari
Pride: Rogue - Heading to Mwezi?
Mate: Ulimi
Personality:

User Image
Name: Aleta
Pride: Rogue - Heading to Mwana'a-lela?
Mate: None ; Not really looking for a future mate yet
Personality: Aleta is a very demonic girl who revels in the pain of others. She is very much her own lionesses and does nothing for the benefit of others. Unlike her namesake, Aleta does nothing but lie and trick others for her own benefits even if it means them losing their life for it. Her motto is if she can't use you, well you're useless. One oddity about her is that she is always trying to prove her worth to Mkali and will do anything she can to make her proud of her. Also, due to the close relationship her mother has with her sister, Aleta makes sure to always show respect for her aunt Adanna because being nice to her would make her own mother proud (at least that is what she hopes.) Aleta does however, not appear to show this kindness to any of her other family members.

User Image
Name: Bandele
Pride: None - Open for offers
Personality:

User Image
Name: Ammon
Pride: Open
Mate: Zafrina [Eventually]
Flings: Open to flings!
Personality:

User Image
Name: Jahzara
Pride: Rogue ; Until at least adol
Personality:

User Image
Name: Tryphena
Personality:

User Image
Name: Cordero
Personality:

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:32 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:38 pm
Open

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:28 pm
Tagging, tagging, tagging....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:38 pm
Were you still looking for a fling for Ayumu? I know you had interest in Machungwa-ua. It's awkward for me to say, but I'm willing to use my staff points for my half of the breeding if so. <3  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:41 pm
Safaia

I would still love to fling them. C:
Though, she does have one planned with Thona now so.... If you were up to it maybe once their breeding is done and the cubs are grown then we could?
I would say yes right now but I already have something in the works for the present. >..<;
But the future! 8D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:45 pm
Sure! heart Just let me know when. smile aka poke me when you're ready for that. XDD  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:46 pm
Will do! <33

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:33 pm
emotion_bigheart

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:02 pm
Just wanted to say ....

I claim tons of pride rp between Coeur and my gal Astraia!!!! <3333

haha. If you want to of course.
((We could even do cub rp if you wanted. xD))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:09 pm
I 100% agree that they should! 8D  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:03 pm
emotion_bigheart

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff