Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Hnnnng~<3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Best?
  Pink~<3
  Poll WHORE
View Results

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:49 am
heart heart heart redface heart heart heart

Mmm....I'm listening to Sassy Babble right now. I forget where I got it, but its fuuun. Many layers that, like take you down and make you a sluttie bimboie barbie.

Best loop I've listened to in forever.~<3
*giggles*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:30 pm
Lord Burn
heart heart heart redface heart heart heart

Mmm....I'm listening to Sassy Babble right now. I forget where I got it, but its fuuun. Many layers that, like take you down and make you a sluttie bimboie barbie.

Best loop I've listened to in forever.~<3
*giggles*

I've always found that loops work better lol. idk y, but they do. (maybe its because i can still do stuff while i listen to the loop...)  

mikeplusplus

Codebreaking Genius

6,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm
I dunno if that's my thing, but I'm sorta curious to hear it, now. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:22 pm
Yeah, I like loops for the same reason. I just don't often think I have enough time for a full file.

This one's also nice because it isn't terribly gendered, nor does it seems to affect gender/desires.

If you're interested, PM me, though I'd suggest listening to it once without headphones to see if you like it, there is a lot of back and forth with the audio.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:11 pm
Lord Burn
Yeah, I like loops for the same reason. I just don't often think I have enough time for a full file.

This one's also nice because it isn't terribly gendered, nor does it seems to affect gender/desires.

If you're interested, PM me, though I'd suggest listening to it once without headphones to see if you like it, there is a lot of back and forth with the audio.

I dunno. I can't really play any audio w/o headphones. These walls are paper thin, and my relatives are a nosy bunch. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:04 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

I dunno. I can't really play any audio w/o headphones. These walls are paper thin, and my relatives are a nosy bunch. XP
Ah. Well, don't put it on loop at least. And/or with only one side on your ear. Enough to reduce the hypnotic-ness of it to find out if you like it.  

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:00 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Ah. Well, don't put it on loop at least. And/or with only one side on your ear. Enough to reduce the hypnotic-ness of it to find out if you like it.

Alright, then. Shoot me a PM with the link then, if ya don't mind. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:54 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Alright, then. Shoot me a PM with the link then, if ya don't mind. :3
Aaaaand done. whee  

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:08 pm
Okay. Listening to it.

For some reason, I can't really focus and slip. Probably because I keep finding the dialog hilarious. Also, pom-pom is a funny word.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:34 pm
Alistair Krowe
Okay. Listening to it.

For some reason, I can't really focus and slip. Probably because I keep finding the dialog hilarious. Also, pom-pom is a funny word.
Sounds like it might be working. 3nodding

I probably listened to it far longer when I made that first post.

Pom-pom is a funny word.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:45 pm
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Okay. Listening to it.

Pom-pom is a funny word.

I don't mind feminization, but that may be a touch too... Cheerleadery. XD

Still, a kick to listen to. Thanks for the link!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:53 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Okay. Listening to it.

Pom-pom is a funny word.

Aww... blaugh

Glad you liked it, even if it isn't your thing. I've got other stuff from a collection though, so if you like the voice but wanted a different subject, I'll see if there is something like that.

Whare are you into anyway?

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:59 pm
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Okay. Listening to it.

Pom-pom is a funny word.

Aww... blaugh

Glad you liked it, even if it isn't your thing. I've got other stuff from a collection though, so if you like the voice but wanted a different subject, I'll see if there is something like that.

I dunno. I'm rather new to this as a whole. Female or male domination, I'm pretty okay with. Never really tried feminization, but I cannot deny it's appeal.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:23 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Okay. Listening to it.

Pom-pom is a funny word.

Aww... blaugh

I dunno. I'm rather new to this as a whole. Female or male domination, I'm pretty okay with. Never really tried feminization, but I cannot deny it's appeal.
*nodds*

That's a popular one. While I do think there are files like that, since I'm not sure who the 'tist is, I don't really want to share those and get anyone all submissive and not knowing to whom the are submissive to.

I'd crossdress if I had the body for it, so I enjoy feminization. That file is also nice for its lack humiliation, which I don't care for.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:47 pm
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Okay. Listening to it.

Pom-pom is a funny word.

Aww... blaugh

*nodds*

That's a popular one. While I do think there are files like that, since I'm not sure who the 'tist is, I don't really want to share those and get anyone all submissive and not knowing to whom the are submissive to.

I'd crossdress if I had the body for it, so I enjoy feminization. That file is also nice for its lack humiliation, which I don't care for.

It's fine. I've noticed that while I do develop submissiveness, it's rather short-lived. If ya got some, I'd love to hear them.

I know that I'm not too big on humiliation, either. Well, depends. I like being objectified, but trash-talk ruins the mood.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff