Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
My Robotic Lover {Everill and myself} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:52 am
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- Draven Dunkan -

Draven gave a soft smile and closed his eyes. "Mns..." He cooed. He then fell to sleep in the other's grasp. Draven had completely come back, the only thing that was different about him is that he was made of wires and circuits.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:39 am
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian smiled at the boy and kissed his head, falling asleep with him. He held the boy tightly, happy his was back. "Welcome home.." he said softly and snuggled the boy.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 am
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

- Draven Dunkan -

In the morning, Draven frowned, opening his eyes slowly. He then turned his head and smiled, noticing the other was still holding him. Draven slowly got up from the bed and slid a coat onto his body. The male took some money from the drawer and crept outside. Half an hour later, Draven returned into their room with a few red roses. He gently placed the bunch of roses next to the other. He pressed a soft kiss to the other's forehead, just wanting to do something nice for him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:15 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian had still been asleep by the time it was morning, and didn't feel when the boy got out of bed. He hugged a pillow when he noticed the body under him was gone. The man had still been asleep when the boy got home, and smiled, making faint moans and groans when he felt his forehead kissed. A bit later, the man woke up on his stomach and his head in his arms, and looked up to see his lover sitting beside him. He smiled and sat up, looking at the roses. "Where'd the roses come from?" he asked. He thought the red roses looked beautiful on their white bed and he smiled, kissing the boy's forehead.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:03 am
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven smiled lovingly and gave the top of the other's head a gentle kiss. "The flower shop..." He cooed. "Morning." He whispered. He pulled a small candy bar from out of his pocket and opened the wrapper slowly. The male took a square off of the chocolate and put it into his mouth, sucking it for a few seconds. He then giggled and looked down at the other. "O-Open your mouth."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:34 am
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian smiled. "Are they for me?" he asked and watched Draven eat some chocolate and nodded at him, opening his mouth.

[Argh. Writer's block]

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:39 am
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven laughed, giving a soft nod. "Yeah. They're for you..." Draven whispered. He gently pressed his lips to Adrian's, his own tasting like chocolate. He smile sweetly and pushed the half sucked chocolate into the other's mouth using his tongue. Draven gave the other's lips a soft kiss before licking his own. "Mns. Sweet."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:21 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian blinked and smiled more when he heard they were for him. Adrian felt lips on his and kissed the boy back, tasting the chocolate, and felt the other half pushed into his mouth and he smiled, sucking on the rest. The man kissed the boy back and licked the chocolate off of his own lips. "Yes, it was," he said and smiled.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:47 pm
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven laughed sweetly and gently touched the other's body. "I love you, Matt... So much." Draven sighed. "Hey... Let's go out today, yeah? Same place as yesterday?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:58 pm
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian looked at the boy and watched him touch his body. "Oh? Like where?" he said and pulled the boy into his lap, the men both nude from earlier that morning. Adrian kissed the boy behind the ear and smiled, waiting to hear the answer.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:25 am
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven gasped and closed his eyes, feeling the other's length against his back. He sighed, gently kissing the other's neck. "M-my grave... But we n-need to go at night. I n-need to dig it up and get something. R-remember you gave me that rose neckless before I was buried?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:37 am
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian blinked and nodded. "Alright, and yes I do," he said softly and looked at the boy, holding him closer.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:40 am
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven smiled and kissed the other's nose. "Just remember, though... You'll be seeing my body. The dead one... I'll pretty much look like a zombie. I hope you're alright with seeing that... I don't want you to puke or cry."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:13 am
Muffins and Teacups

User Image
Adrian shook his head. "It's fine. It'll hurt me, but I'll try to restrain myself. Besides, I have you back. And all of your memories are back. That's all that matters to me. But it's your body.. And you died in that one.." he said softly and put his head in the boy's neck.

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:09 pm
Eukleides Everill
HEY BISH.

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven gave the other a soft kiss on the forehead and closed his eyes. He held the other close to his body for a few seconds before getting up. He made his way over to his closet where he pulled out a shovel. He used to go to the beach and dig up everything to see what he could find...

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff