Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:00 pm
Normal foxes are stupid.

[LOG]

User Image

who: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~'s Andrei Bad Day & Shi Berry's Nera.
where: Out in the woods or something, idk. :'U

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:23 pm

User Image User Image

Nera
—Looks around— o uo~

Andrei Bad Day
-Eyes NERA- ... |: -Not.. sure what he thinks about this; AT LEAST THIS FUTURE FLING OF HIS WON'T BE WITH A GUY?- |T

Nera
—Eyes Andrei— "Hiii~" c:

Andrei Bad Day
-Blinks when he's greeted by Nera lolnope, her name is NexNeraNosferatuNutella now~ >:U- ...Hey.. -Finds this normal.. chatting... SO WEIRD- ... |:< -Trots on over and prods lightly at her mask; PERSONAL SPACE? WHAT'S THAT?- What's this thing made of? :T

Nera
—She blinks as the 'Daeva prods her mask, shaking her head with surprise. The poke was harder than she expected.— "... Bone, sir. What else would a skull be made of?" o uo

Andrei Bad Day
-Scrunches his nose at NexNeraNosferatuNutella's words- What else?.. Er, I dunno. -Snort- Didn't know if it was fake or not... -Tilts his head- You kill it? Whatever the hell, ah... -Taps at her mask with a nail, lighter than before because normal foxes are tinyyy- "it" was? :V

Nera
—Giggles— "You're a funny one, sir. Don't know you silver from bone?" —Ribs him gently— "'Course I killed it. Don't tell me it surprises you that normals are capable of killing." —Smirks behind her mask, sitting down, tail curling around her paws— "It was a fox." o uo —Only a little insane; she just doesn't know the difference between sanity and insanity—

Andrei Bad Day
-Snort- Hey, it could be made of that fake stuff that humans make things with.. Plastic? -Scrunches his face in thought- Yeah. That stuff. -Snerks a little at her reply- It... does surprise me, actually. Most of the normals I've met are ********' idiots, happy as can be and annoying as hell. I highly doubt /they/ could kill anything.. -Smirks just a bit- Wait, I take that back. They could probably annoy some poor soul to death. :U

Nera
—Tilts head to the side— "Plastic...?" —Obviously never heard of it before— "Well, whatever this 'plastic' is, this mask is not made of it." —Chuckles at his next comment— "Oi, be nice. They're living, so they have to eat. They're killing /something,/ no?" :U

Andrei Bad Day
-Scoffs- Me? Be /nice/? -Can't help but /laugh/ at this; IF... IF KNOCKING UP TWO GUYS AND THEN DITCHING THEM AND THE KIDS COUNTS AS NICE, THEN 'DEITIES, HE MUST BE A DAMN 'PHIM!- Oh man, the idea of it is just.. -Head shake- Miss, you obviously don't know me. -Grins toothily at his.. oddly tolerable normal- I'm Andrei. Andrei Bad Day. :V

Nera
—Laughs— "Ahaha~ I must say, that's an adorable name." c: —Tilts her head to one side, blinking— "You really don't look all that 'bad.'" o uo

Andrei Bad Day
Excuse me? Adorable? -Scrunches his nose in disgust- Pfft, no. 'M not adorable. Let's go with something like... handsome. And bad. Bad and horribly handsome. :V -Snickers lightly at that before tilting his own head to the side, mimicking her- Pfft. Chick, I bet your name isn't any better. -Reaches out to lightly tap at her mask- What's /your/ name? |:

Nera
—Sneeerk— "Sure, sure, whatever you say, Andrei /Baaaad/ Day." —Eyes narrow ever so slightly as she smirks behind her mask— "'Name's Nera. Pleasure to meet you, Mr. /Bad/ Day." c:

Andrei Bad Day
-Shifts a little to sit up straight- Too much emphasis on the "bad" part, silly normal. |T -Rolls his eyes before letting out a huff- ...Nera? -Tests the name a little- Nera. -Eyes her a moment before raising a brow- ...Eh, that's an alright name. -Smirk- I /guess/.

Nera
—Chuckles, tossing her head, hair falling back into place— "I thought we were emphasizing the 'bad' part of you." —Raises an eyebrow— "An 'all right' name?" —Smirks— "'S long as it has your approval, sir." c|

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Andrei Bad Day
Yeah, no. -Smirk- I believe I said "horribly handsome" earlier. Handsome. Handsooome. Emphasize the handsome part. ;V -Brings his paw up to scratch at his chin- Oh, really? My approval?... /Just/ mine? -Snorts a little- I feel so special~ |U

Nera
—Snorts— "You said, 'bad, and horribly handsome.' Bad came first, and therefore emphasized more. Sheesh. Get it right." :U —Chuckles— "Oh yes, you are very special, aren'tcha?" c|

Andrei Bad Day
-Huffs- That's it, time for a compromise: emphasize... both bad /and/ handsome? |:< -So self-absorbed, it hurtsss- ..I guess I am pretty special. -Grins toothily and bats at her cheek- I mean, I'm not dead like the poor fox you snagged this skull from, right?~ :U

Nera
"But you don't look that baaaad~ And you don't seem that bad either." :U —Pulls her head back sharply as he reached out to her face— "Nnn... that fox deserved it. That fox was evil." :c

Andrei Bad Day
-Snickers at her words- I'm not being bad right now because, unlike all the other normals I've come across, you're... okay. I don't feel like mauling someone like you. Attacking stupid foxes is waaay more fun~ |T <33 -Pulls back his paw- Oh? Evil? -Flicks his tail- The hell did the idiot do to deserve getting their skull taken? :U

Nera
—Raises an eyebrow— "Oh?" —Smirks— "I think I'd win if you tried~" c; —Blinks, shrugging— "She tried to hurt my sister." :U

Andrei Bad Day
Really now? /You'd/ win? -Lets his flames stretch out a little closer towards her- I'd like to see that happen. Let's do that sometime... Don't go messin' me up too bad though, I'd like to keep this handsome face of mine. c:< <3 -Tilts his head at the answer- Someone tried to hurt your sister? Lame. -Shakes his head in an attempt to get his bangs out of his face- Did you mess 'em up really good for doing that?~ :T

Nera
—Smirks— "O' course I'd win, love." —Does not even cast a glance at the flames, though she could feel their heat on her skin— "I'll make sure not to ruin that pretty face of yours /too/ badly~" c: —Nods— "She was gonna kill her." :U

Andrei Bad Day
Hah. That's /real/ reassuring. -Retracts his flames a bit before flopping down to relax- Hmph. She was gonna kill your sister?.. -Can't figure out why someone would want to kill her sister; Nera's damn pretty and nice and stuff, so her sister would be like that too, right?- The ********? Why would they go and do that? |:<

Nera
"You know it's true~ "—Lays down as well; likes looking up at him rather than down— "'Cause they're crazy, man. But enough about me. What's up with you?" :U

Andrei Bad Day
-Blinks in mild surprise when she lays down with him; someone hanging out with him? WELP, THIS IS NEW- Crazy foxes.. aren't cool. Nope. -Thumps his tail a few times- Me? Just been wandering around aimlessly. Messing with foxes, pissing them off for fun, y'know. c: ... -Huffs- Normals are boring as hell. I keep bumping into all the annoying ones. >:T

Nera
—Snickers— "Some can be, it's just the evil, violent ones that... aren't cool. Not at all." —Sneeerks at his next comment— "Wandering around aimlessly? Why would you do that?" —HUFF— "Oi, I am not boring." :c

Andrei Bad Day
Why? -Smirk- I have nothin' better to do with my time, 's why... -Snorts and gives a little flip of his hair- Hey, I didn't say /this/ meeting was boring. -Bats at her lightly with a paw- Far from it, actually. Got a pretty vixen talking to me instead of the usual idiot. |U <3

Nera
"I don't know. You could be doing something useful...? I have absolutely no idea." :U —Playfully nips at the paw— "Pfff. I thought you 'Daevas had a vendetta against us normal foxes?" —Notes the flirting, but decides to play Devil's Advocate instead—

Andrei Bad Day
Something useful? Oh, no way in hell. Messin' with other foxes for shits and giggles is what I'm best at. -Smirks at the nipping before reaching out to tap her on the nose- A vendetta? Pfft, no. Not me. -Tail flick- Mom's a 'Daeva and dad's a 'Phim, so I didn't... really grow up with that stereotype.. stuff. -Snicker- Normal foxes are fine, I just hate idiots. ;I

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Nera
text

Andrei Bad Day
text

Nera
text

Andrei Bad Day
text

Nera
text

Andrei Bad Day