Welcome to Gaia! ::

U/C space

Back to Guilds

A Kingdom Hearts Alternate Universe themed but a completely different story / out come. 

Tags: Space, Kingdom, Action, Wars, Fantasy 

Reply Profile's Accepted.
Dark Brother hood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heir_Of_Rage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:25 pm
Reis was walking around the exterior of the entrance to the darkbrother hood. He sighed and laid on the ground. "Oh Ayumi, where are you hun?" He asked as A man who was holding an arm walked over towards him. "Do you have a wish to see the nightmother?" Asked Filius. Filius couldnt care less if or when someone actually wanted to join, he just enjoyed the feel of blood splattered against him in his time. Reis smiled and jumped up, placing his hand out. "Im looking for a girl, maybe you can help me?" He asked. As Filius took the arm and stuck it out he questioned why he was doing what he was doing. Then he realized, that was his arm. Reis immediately backed away and ran straight into a door, bleeding very badly and being knocked out cold. Filius walked over to him. Filius let out a giggle as blood was spilled and he went back to being lazy. "Idiot." He said and looked at Reis. 'i cant just leave him out here...; he thought and said the chant to open the door. "How do I do this with one arm?" He said and then used reis's bleeding head as a doorstop, then as he walked in the door he threw his arm in his mouth and grabbed Reis's hair, dragging him in as he went. "Hunny Im home, and I brought a visitor. I want to kill him aft-" He said as the arm muffled most of his words, and he came to an abrupt stop in seeing morepeople in the sanctum. "So uh...Im not the only one im guessing who wanted to kill and torture prey? Or new initiates?" He said showing Reis's unconcious body. "Im gonna go put him on the bed." He said dropping his arm and looked at them. "Can anyone sue an arm back on?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:53 pm
Eon raised his hand " me I just made some potions too filius oh and the people are unwanted guests. Momzy has a head ach." he took Filius's arm out of his mouth " I know I'm going to get punched for this but what the void" Eon kissed Filius on the Cheak and skipped Away happily to get the sewing nedeal from his room and a health potion.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:36 am
She looked at Reis. 'So this is were the idiot ended up at. Well at least Ayumi gets to see him again.' Korosu turned her head towards Eva. "I'm sorry, I know we shouldn't be here. I was the one that asked to tag along."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:20 am
Seth shook his head at Fillus "No Fillus, they are not new recruits or prey the person you have with you is a friend of mine, and the two new people you see are also friends of mine." He said plainly and then turned to Eon's direction "Damn it I swear if that little punk tells Night Mother..." He growled and clenched his fists.  

Zaxzen

5,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:06 am
Ayumi looked at Reis. "R-Reis?" She had big eyes. "W-Was he here all the time?..." She thought and sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:28 am
Korosu placed her hand on Seth's shoulder. "Calm down." She looked towards Ayumi. "Are you glad you came?" Korosu nudged her.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:39 am
Ayumi nodded. "Y-Yes! I-I'm very happy." She smiled with a slight blush on her face. She hugged Korosu tightly. "...Th-Thank you very much!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:43 am
"There's no need to thank me, it's not like I knew he'd be here." Korosu hugged her friend back.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:48 am
"Yes...But you and Seth rought me here..." Ayumi looked down shyly, but very happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:51 am
"Well it's not like I was gonna leave you there." Korosu patted Ayumi's back.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:55 am
Ayumi hugged Seth too. "Thank you thank you." SHe smiled. She was happy really happy to se Reis again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:04 am
Seth smiled "Well I knew that something good would have come out of bringing you and Korosu here." He gave a slight chuckle and sighed 'Still, where was he all this time?' He thought as he scratched his head.  

Zaxzen

5,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:09 am
"Thanks Seth." Korosu also hugged him. "I wonder what he got into this time. Knowing him it's usually never good." She joked. "Then again I could be wrong."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:11 am
Ayumi let Seth go. "...I hope it's nothing too bad." Ayumi sighed. "I won't let him disappear again." She pouted.  

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

Profile's Accepted.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas