Welcome to Gaia! ::

U/C space

Back to Guilds

A Kingdom Hearts Alternate Universe themed but a completely different story / out come. 

Tags: Space, Kingdom, Action, Wars, Fantasy 

Reply Profile's Accepted.
Dark Brother hood Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:55 am
An elight group of assassins that do any contract as long as some one preforms the black sacrement. It dosn't matter who the target is because they will kill any one for the right price. There leader is the Night mother who can only be hered by the listener. There are no rules only that you treat your new family well.

There is only one way in and it's threw the black door made of dadera meatl. The door has a pictuer of a skull and a dager and too get passed the door you must answer it's riddle

"What is the song of night?"

Only members of this eliet group of assassins knows  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:21 pm
The black sacrement

stuff of nightmares. As documented in the rare and taboo work "A Kiss, Sweet Mother," the Black Sacrament involves an effigy of the intended victim -- created from actual body parts, including a heart, skull, bones and flesh -- within a circle of candles.To proceed with the ritual, one must stab the effigy repeatedly with a dagger rubbed with the petals of a Nightshade plant, while whispering the plea, "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear." As gruesome as this ritual may be, even more frightening is its intention -- the summoning of a mysterious assassin (who some witnesseses claim is always clad in a black hooded robe) who will then receive money to kill an innocent victim. No remorse. No regret.

The words must be repeated over and over  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:06 pm
Shijo

Shijo: walks up too the door quietly

DBDoor: "what is the music of life?"

Shijo: whispers softly so only the door could here. "slince my brother"

The door opens and shijo walked in. He walked down several Flights of staris. Torches lit the way. When he got to the first room there was a stone table with a map and dangers in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 pm
"Welcome back..." Eva muttered from the corner. He red eyes slightly glowed under her hood. Her tone was still as icy as usual. She left her corner, heading down towards a hall and turned her head slightly. "The others are presently resting or feasting. You were the last to come back from your contract." she added before going towards the dining hall where faint chattering was in ear's reach.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 pm
Shijo smiled but left after that

eon came pranceing in and takled Eva he huged her refusing too let go and started crying "big brother Sethy was being mean again... Snif and a deamon hurt me" he showed her the bloody cut on his arm.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:17 am
Eva showed no emotion and didn't budge at Eon's tackle. She looked at the cut and walked towards a table covered in random ingredients and artifacts, Eon still latched to her. "Now, if you let me go, I will make a concoction to help your wound." She told the kid as she was thinking what she would need to use.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:30 am
Eon cryed again it let go and pulled up a chair and sat down. Eon was one of the youngest assassin in the family "why don't you smile"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:48 pm
Eva had started crushing a few things with a bowl and pestle and stopped to look at the little one for a second. "Why I do not smile? Simply because I have no reason to. I have no happiness, therefore I do not smile. I am never happy and I will never smile." She answered monotonously as she kept at her concoction. She was almost done the ointment to treat Eon's wound. Eventually, the Night Mother would call for her again and more contracts will be given. It was nice to have a break once in a while, but it barely affected Eva to be up all the time and giving her fellow assassins contracts.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:05 pm
"I hered that the night mother talking to you" (eon is friends with Sithis) he smiled and started to hum " hey sister? Why doesn't mother or anyone ever give me a contract. I'm ready, but, no one ever gives me a chance..." he looked really sad

(sorry at a rodeo waching people get buked off bulls)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:27 pm
(Zaxzen)

Seth went to the door and it asked "What is thei music of life?" Seth then whispered the password quietly to the door "Slicence my brother." And the door opened Seth turned around and signaled Korosu and Ayumi to go inside quietly and quickly after him.  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:34 pm
Korosu nodded and grabbed onto Ayumi's arm. "Ready when you are." She said quietly with a smile. 'So if we have to sneak in it might be fun. Meh, who knows?' Korosu said in her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:44 pm
(Zaxzen)

Seth looked around quickly and sighed "Alright it's all clear, come on in quick before anyone sees you two." He said quietly to Ayumi and Korosu.  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:46 pm
Korosu entered, pulling Ayumi along with her. "That's for letting us come with you." She said quietly and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:49 pm
(Ryuusky)

Eon notices Seth and run to Seth and gave him a hug "thank Sithis your ok!" he was crying in happiness now. Even theo the deep bloody cut on his arm hurt.  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:54 pm
"He's still adorable." She said quietly. "Nice to see you again, Eon." Korosu kept her voice silent.  
Profile's Accepted.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff