Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:35 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Smiling, he went to his sister who seemed to be whispering to each other. “What are you two devils up too,” he yelled his hands on his waist as he looked from one to the other.

“N-Nothing…we were just talking about how nice the house is,” said Isa, smiling innocently at her older brother.

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:43 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled, hearing Fuji getting on to his sisters. Ah, to be a little kid again... He worked on the dangerous parts in the cooking, waiting for help from Fuji and the kids to do the more tame chores of cooking.

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:45 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Starring at them a bit longer he nodded before he pointed to the kitchen. “Now go over there and put on the small aprons I laid out for you. Since it’s a dinner for all of us you both are going to pitch in.”

“But oppa…we are going to get our dresses dirty,” complained Lisa, seeming to pout and stick her tongue out at Darren as they entered the kitchen.

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:48 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren just smiled when the little girl stuck her tongue out at him. Lisa, he believed her name was. "Don't worry, I'll make sure your dresses stay nice and clean. If they get messed up, we can wash them, or I could send them to the cleaners." He told her.

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

At this, she only huffed which earned a flick to the forehead. “Oppa you aren’t supposed to hit girls,” she whined as he helped to put on her aprons.

“Then stop being so mean to Darren. I know you are upset that I haven’t read your bed time stories to you in awhile or have picked you up,” he said with a soft sigh. “But Darren is very nice to your oppa…he really cares about me to so be nice.”

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:59 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren watched them, smiling a little. "That's right. I like Oppa very much." He said, grinning at the name. "Why do you two call him 'Oppa'?" He asked curiously, addressing them directly since he wanted them to know that he didn't think of them as just people to be ignored and not listened to.

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:06 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“Because he is our big brother…we call him oppa sometimes if we are happy…but if we don’t we call him brother,” Isa explained.

Sighing at this, he finished tieing the aprons on them before smiling at Darren. “So what can me and the girls do to help with the cooking.”

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:13 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Okay, not quite the answer he was looking for, but he'd let it be. At the question of cooking, he smiled. "Lisa, can you please microwave the side dishes?" He asked, turning to Isa. "Isa, can you help me stir this fettucini?" He wanted to help them all get involved, and got a step stool to help Isa up, making sure she was a bit aways from the stove, but close enough to stir the noodles.

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:16 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Seeing him try to hard to get along with them, Fuji couldn’t help but smile. “Thank you for doing this love…this really does mean so much to me,” he whispered, kissing his cheek before going to help Lisa.

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:21 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled. Once the food was ready, and he'd made sure that both children were safe and unharmed during the time they helped with the cooking, he served the meal, setting the table beforehand. "Shrimp fettucini alfredo." He smiled. "I hope everyone likes it." He said before sitting down.

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:32 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Once they sat down to eat, he was happy to see that the girls were eating it with no problems. “How does it taste girls,” he asked looking to them.

Isa smiled as she ate up all the shrimp first. “Its taste really good! He cooks better then you oppa,” he said looking to him.

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren was glad for the compliment. "I'm happy that you like it. I wanted to make something nice." He smiled. "It's not every day that I get to meet Fuji's family." He wasn't just trying to butter them up, either. He really did see this as an important occasion.

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Fuji blushed at this, seeming to give a soft laugh. “Yah! My cooking isn’t that bad,” he said with a smile before looking to Darren. “You really outdid yourself with this meal…thank you love,” he whispered as he gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled. "I'm glad you approve." He whispered back, then continued to eat his dinner. Once they were all finished, he started gathering the plates. "I'll go ahead and wash the dishes." He told them, setting them in the dishwasher. Once they was done, he thanked his lucky stars that nothing had happened to him yet.

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:03 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Seeing him go, the girls seemed to go before smirking a little. “I need to go pee,” called out Isa, seeming to do a little dance. “Oh…Darren can they use your restroom,” he asked. When he nodded he thanked them before going to take her in and closing the door. “Let me know if you need help washing your hands.” She then snickered as she grabbed the shampoo and dropped a dye into it and quickly closed the lid to it. “Tomorrow you are going to have blue hair,” she snickered before actually using the bathroom room. When she was done she called for Fuji to help wash up before she was taken back out to the living room. “Darren you want to play some games with them while I serve us some ice cream.”

anime_wiccan_chick

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas