Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:31 pm
.:Story Line:.

Fuji Endo, 15-years-old, is always thinking of Darren Peirce, who sits next to him in class. Everyone thinks he has strange taste but Fuji finds his aloofness and seriously hard-line personality unbearably fascinating. The truth is,... HE'S A HOST.Once Fuji finds this out,will he be able to look past this and be able to be friend him?Will love blossom between them or will the fact that Darren is a Host stop these to from possibly ever having a relationship together.

. razz rofiles:.

. razz layed By:. anime_wiccan_chick
.:Name:. Darren Peirce
.:Age:. 17
.:USS:. Seme
.:Appearance:. User Image
. razz ersonality:. At school,he seems very reserved but is now to be kind.Though he may hardly talk,he is very popular among woman and the men as well.He is always dressed so well and usually can afford about anything he wants because of his job.But when he works as a host when he is called in,his true colors start to show.He thinks of himself that he can make any person fall for him,be it man or woman.Even though he only works part time,he is the number 1 host at Club Dragon
.:Year:. 3rd

. razz layed By:. TheHappyRedFox
.:Name:. Fuji Endo
.:Age:. 15
.:USS:. Uke
.:Apperance:. User Image
. razz ersonality:. He has always been one to speak his mind and do what is right,no matter what the outcome may be.He gets easily scared by those who seem bigger then him but sometimes isn't afraid to fight back against those that anger or upset him.He is a popular boy among the 1st year's and is outgoing and likes to help out those that seem to be in trouble.Another thing known about him is that he is openly gay and most seem to accept that about him so things for him are alright
.:Year:. 1st

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:34 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Fuji seemed to give a small sigh as he looked up at the school. He only had about a week left until they would have their two week spring break. He would probably get a part time job or something, he still wasn’t sure. All he knew was that he didn’t want to stay at home so he would do anything to keep him out of the house. Shaking his head, he placed a smile on his face and walked up to the school, waving to a few people that he knew. Despite him being open about his sexuality, there were the still few that liked to pick on him and make fun of him.

“Get out of here you freak! We don’t need your kind here.”

He rolled his eyes at this, ignoring the words as he went into the school and just headed to his locker.

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren got out of his car and smiled. His car was, of course, a sleek midnight blue ferrari. His job paid well. Very well, on nights when he had a good day. Locking his prized car, he walked into the school building. Unlike others, he didn't just wear some jeans and a shirt. No, no, he liked to look approachable, but clearly more sophisticated. It was what made men and women alike swoon. Today, he wore a white dress shirt with some black slacks that trailed down his slim legs to his dress shoes. Not quite his host outfit, however.

He spotted Fuji easily, and held back a smirk. The only one in the entire school who hadn't swooned on sight at him... and also the only one who saw him regularly, yet never showed signs of having feelings for him. Ah, but the ones who ignored him were always the most fun... and the sweetest victories were brought with their eventual submission. He wanted the boy, and he always got what he wanted.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Pulling out the books he would need for the day and switched out with homework that would be due later that week. Just as he zipped up his back pack, he was going to shut the door before he found it being shut for him.

Well…if it isn’t the school fairy,” he said with a small grin as he watched him back up a bit. “Oh come on…I thought you wanted attention since you came out and told us all.” Smirking, he followed him and had him backed up into a wall, a hand over his shoulder. “Now if your nice…I promise to show you a good time.”

Fuji seemed to shiver at this part, turning his head away when he tried to touch his face. “Get your dirty hands off me you creep,” he said, punching him where it would hurt. When he fell over in pain, he smirked and ran off, rounding a corner where he accidentally bumped into Darren. This knocked them both the floor, making him groan before he quickly climbed off him. “I am sorry…wasn’t watching where I was going,” he muttered softly.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren grunted as the other ran into him, and had him fall on his back. The air rushed out of him, and he grunted. "Ow..." Of course, then he realized who was on top of him, and an almost feral grin flitted across his face before disappearing. After all, he had a nice guy act to keep up. "No problem. Here, I'll walk you to class so that another poor soul doesn't get knocked to the ground." He got up and dusted himself off, then offered his hand.

((um... it's Darren...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He was surprised to have run into him, more so when the other was being nice to him. Sure he was known for being the nice guy around school, still; he knew there had to be something behind this. “Oh…thanks,” he said with a small smile, taking his hand as he was pulled to stand up. “Sorry again…guess I was just in a rush to get to class first before everyone else."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:42 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and walked him to the class they shared. "No problem." He smiled, knowing that he was a charming guy, and tons of people would fall in love with his smile. In this instance, he was doing it to play the innocent nice guy. The wolf in sheep's clothing, so to speak. "So anything new going on?" He asked, trying to make small talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:03 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Setting his bag down at his desk, he began to remove the book needed before looking to him. “Not really…just my cousin’s birthday coming up and he said he wanted to go out to a club soon,” he muttered to him. “I figure since the guy is a flirt it would be better to one of those host clubs I have been hearing about lately.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:59 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren's eyes widened. "Ah... do you have one in mind? I hear that a lot of them are shady..." He said, trying to discourage him without arousing suspicion. If he was discovered as a host at the Club Dragon, then he would surely lose all hope of wooing Fuji. No, no he'd see through his trick if the other found out. He should recommend a rival that was safe... but which one? "Maybe the Gakuen club." Not very high status, but they were pretty safe with men and women in school uniforms. It was a niche club, but one that he stayed away from. "I've heard that they aren't too expensive, and are pretty safe."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Thinking for a moment, he gave the other a small nod. “I will have to look into it,” he said with a small sigh. “He is very picky about his guys though…they have to be very handsome or pretty and be sharp dressers. If they don’t have either then I don’t think the club will suit his tastes,” he said with a simple shrug. Sitting down, he looked over to the other, wondering how he heard about them. “How did you know about that other club though…have you actually gone to them,” he asked surprised, never thinking the popular kid of the school would be like that.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren listened. "I listen to a lot of people talking about host clubs, so I know a lot about them. The Gakuen Club is full of schoolgirls and schoolboys though. I'm not sure if they count as 'sharp dressers'." He shrugged. "Either way, I hope you and your cousin have fun. Who knows, maybe I should go to one?" He smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

His eyes went a bit wide at his words, sounding very surprised at this. “You…you have to be kidding me,” he said looking to him. “You…want to go to a host club with me and my cousin.” Part of him felt excited at being with him outside of school but he wasn’t sure if it would be a good idea. He was actually thinking of picking his own guy to spend time with and didn’t think he could go through with it if the other was there with him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren blinked. "What? Oh, no! no! I was saying that I should probably visit a host club once to see what it's like. I would never try to intrude on you and your cousin." He told him quickly. He had work then, anyways. "It just seems like host clubs are popular with lots of people, so maybe I should visit one to see what the appeal is." Of course he knew what the appeal was. He was a sexy beast and he knew it. He also knew that people loved to have someone flirt with them and treasure them. He liked watching them actually fall for him though. The shy little boys and girls that would think of him as a flirty prince, or the ones just like him: knowing their own sexiness and wanting to just have a flirty conversation of basking in each other's mutual sexiness.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to watch him a bit, wondering if it was true. So he just merely nodded before he sat back. “Well maybe…he said he found one down town that is supposed to have his really good looking guy,” he said with a sigh. “I am not sure what he looks like but he told me the guy was most sought after so I am sure he might be a bit pricey. Just hope my cousin has fun and I hope I can find someone at that club to my liking as well,” he said with a smile to the other.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren held back a groan. Of course the kid's cousin would have known about him. Sometimes he just wanted to be ugly. Ugh, wait, no. He took that back. Sometimes he just wished that he wasn't so well-known. "Well, I hope you have fun." The teacher came in and he hushed up, working on the classwork  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff