Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
hello everyone :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

123Jango

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:15 am
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Your mind trick don't work on me je....I want to give you ten dollars so you can buy beer and candy eek

Huh. I was only joking. Maybe I am a Jedi! surprised

Lucky, takes me ten times as long doing that the old fashioned way  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:56 am
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Your mind trick don't work on me je....I want to give you ten dollars so you can buy beer and candy eek

I would imagine the results being far more satisfying. Would be boring to mindtrick all the time, after all. The old-fashioned way, half the fun's all in the dance. 3nodding  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

123Jango

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:53 pm
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango

I would imagine the results being far more satisfying. Would be boring to mindtrick all the time, after all. The old-fashioned way, half the fun's all in the dance. 3nodding
Very true, in fact it's more like 75% than half for me, inductions are my favorite part.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:57 pm
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango

Very true, in fact it's more like 75% than half for me, inductions are my favorite part.

Inductions are the best, if you ask me. Only one has ever worked on me, but that particular occasion was awesome. Hard to describe details, but man, did I love it.  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

123Jango

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:03 pm
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango

Inductions are the best, if you ask me. Only one has ever worked on me, but that particular occasion was awesome. Hard to describe details, but man, did I love it.
Lucky, I've yet to go under. Was it a video/recording?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:10 pm
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango

It was a text induction. Just the right conditions, I happened to have total silence, that day.

I slipped for maybe five minutes? Came to, felt weirdly serene for the rest of the day. Like there was nothing that could upset me. Given the constant stream of drama in my life, that's a bold statement, nothing really bugged me for a good couple of days.

I recall a trigger, but the OP never responded. Not sure if it stuck, anyways. I dunno, that was a very peculiar experience. I certainly felt the touches of a trance-like state, though I'm a bit hesitant to completely call it that.  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

123Jango

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:51 pm
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango

It was a text induction. Just the right conditions, I happened to have total silence, that day.

I slipped for maybe five minutes? Came to, felt weirdly serene for the rest of the day. Like there was nothing that could upset me. Given the constant stream of drama in my life, that's a bold statement, nothing really bugged me for a good couple of days.

I recall a trigger, but the OP never responded. Not sure if it stuck, anyways. I dunno, that was a very peculiar experience. I certainly felt the touches of a trance-like state, though I'm a bit hesitant to completely call it that.

You probably did go into at least a light trance, it's not something that you'll instantly notice, it's more subtle...or so I hear. Either way it's too bad OP never responded, you might have turned out to be an excellent subject and it sounds like his induction was just right for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:13 pm
123Jango

You probably did go into at least a light trance, it's not something that you'll instantly notice, it's more subtle...or so I hear. Either way it's too bad OP never responded, you might have turned out to be an excellent subject and it sounds like his induction was just right for you.

I was... Sorta aware of what was going on? Thing is turning off your thoughts during a written induction, which I believe I was successful in for a few minutes, just soaked up what I was reading. What awareness kind of went kaput, I honestly don't recall a good deal of what I was reading when I was edging into a trance.

But yeah. That was the first and so far, only induction that actually put me under.  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

123Jango

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:17 pm
Alistair Krowe
123Jango

I was... Sorta aware of what was going on? Thing is turning off your thoughts during a written induction, which I believe I was successful in for a few minutes, just soaked up what I was reading. What awareness kind of went kaput, I honestly don't recall a good deal of what I was reading when I was edging into a trance.

But yeah. That was the first and so far, only induction that actually put me under.
Well you certainly seem capable of going into trance, but yeah text is probably one of the least effective ways for exactly that reason, I usually try for voice myself. I'm sure someone more skilled than I could easily do it with text though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:22 pm
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango

Well you certainly seem capable of going into trance, but yeah text is probably one of the least effective ways for exactly that reason, I usually try for voice myself. I'm sure someone more skilled than I could easily do it with text though.

I tried vocal inductions, but... I'm not really sure why, but I get uncomfortable. I guess it's a trust issue, with an unfamiliar voice? I don't experience such qualms with a text induction.  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

123Jango

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:10 am
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango

I tried vocal inductions, but... I'm not really sure why, but I get uncomfortable. I guess it's a trust issue, with an unfamiliar voice? I don't experience such qualms with a text induction.
I can understand that, well you were able to pull it off once so text might be the most effective method for you... or you could get one of your close friends to hypnotize you I guess. You're still lucky, I've yet to have text or voice work on me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:20 pm
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango

I can understand that, well you were able to pull it off once so text might be the most effective method for you... or you could get one of your close friends to hypnotize you I guess. You're still lucky, I've yet to have text or voice work on me.

Heh, I wish I knew someone I could trust that with! XP

I reckon I am lucky. Might be because I think I'm a visual sorta guy... Not sure.  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

123Jango

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:43 am
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango

Heh, I wish I knew someone I could trust that with! XP

I reckon I am lucky. Might be because I think I'm a visual sorta guy... Not sure.
Yeah that can help, I have no idea what kind of learner I am, probably not visual though. As much as spirals and pocket watches draw me in, they just can't seem to put me under :p  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:26 am
123Jango
Yeah that can help, I have no idea what kind of learner I am, probably not visual though. As much as spirals and pocket watches draw me in, they just can't seem to put me under :p

Spirals, repetition? For me, kinda. Total quiet is needed. Though my focus wavers and the effect is lost, most of the time.

It's different for everybody, I reckon.  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

123Jango

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:43 am
Alistair Krowe
123Jango

Spirals, repetition? For me, kinda. Total quiet is needed. Though my focus wavers and the effect is lost, most of the time.

It's different for everybody, I reckon.
Yeah i'm the same in that it seems good at first but then I lose focus at one point or another. One day...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff