Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
hello everyone :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:04 am
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Masona
hello and welcome to the guild.

Whoa there are other living people in here?!

Yes. Some of us are just hiding. For instance, I currently reside under the guild's couch, and only come out to forage for berries. :U

Oh right on, I've just been under a rock absorbing nutrients this whole time, I feel like David Attenborough should be narrating this guild.

Given the nature of the place, that would be a rather odd yet classy narration.
The wild hypnotist constantly roams the vast land of gaia while searching for a subject. Subjects are an endangered species so he may be searching until the end of the season" That man could narrate paint drying and it would be classy.

Oh god, wild hypnotists just roaming about? That'd be one hell of a documentary.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:11 am
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe

Yes. Some of us are just hiding. For instance, I currently reside under the guild's couch, and only come out to forage for berries. :U

Oh right on, I've just been under a rock absorbing nutrients this whole time, I feel like David Attenborough should be narrating this guild.

The wild hypnotist constantly roams the vast land of gaia while searching for a subject. Subjects are an endangered species so he may be searching until the end of the season" That man could narrate paint drying and it would be classy.

Oh god, wild hypnotists just roaming about? That'd be one hell of a documentary.
Oh yeah I would totally fund that one. A bunch of hypnotists going around leaving behind a path of entranced animals/people. You also have an alpha hypnotist skilled in every type of induction who will even hypnotize other hypnotists to keep them in line.  

123Jango

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:14 am
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe

Oh yeah I would totally fund that one. A bunch of hypnotists going around leaving behind a path of entranced animals/people. You also have an alpha hypnotist skilled in every type of induction who will even hypnotize other hypnotists to keep them in line.

Heck, I'd fund that too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:02 am
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe

Heck, I'd fund that too.

Hey, if you're rich then we're all set! we just need some hypnotists and subjects... If only there was some kind of guild or group where hypnosis lovers gather.... I'm all out of ideas here.  

123Jango

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:12 am
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe

Heck, I'd fund that too.

Hey, if you're rich then we're all set! we just need some hypnotists and subjects... If only there was some kind of guild or group where hypnosis lovers gather.... I'm all out of ideas here.

Well, I reckon I could volunteer as a subject. But alas, no monies. :U  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:17 am
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe

Heck, I'd fund that too.

You're a subject, I'm somewhat of a hypnotist, and all we need is money....so close! Any passing millionaires want to lend a hand? :p  

123Jango

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:21 am
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe

Heck, I'd fund that too.

You're a subject, I'm somewhat of a hypnotist, and all we need is money....so close! Any passing millionaires want to lend a hand? :p

We could pull a Breaking Bad and cook Super-Meth. Or, more legally, sell plasma! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:29 am
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe

Heck, I'd fund that too.

We could pull a Breaking Bad and cook Super-Meth. Or, more legally, sell plasma! biggrin
Breaking Bad but using hypnosis on the police and cartel, then we make a gaia hypnosis documentary. Damn we come up with some good ideas. mrgreen  

123Jango

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:37 am
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe

Heck, I'd fund that too.

Breaking Bad but using hypnosis on the police and cartel, then we make a gaia hypnosis documentary. Damn we come up with some good ideas. mrgreen

Think of all the things we could do with the police zonked! Like getting away with loitering. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:05 pm
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe

Think of all the things we could do with the police zonked! Like getting away with loitering. biggrin
Whoa man that's a little too intense even for me  

123Jango

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:10 pm
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe

I've already done it three times, today. You're already involved, somehow. D:<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:25 am
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe

Whoa, a serial loiterer? I can't believe I've become associated with someone with someone like that! Oh well you're into hypnosis so I can let it slide.  

123Jango

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:01 pm
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe

Whoa, a serial loiterer? I can't believe I've become associated with someone with someone like that! Oh well you're into hypnosis so I can let it slide.

Jedi mind trick was successful. You want to give me ten dollars so I can buy beer and candy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:24 pm
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe
123Jango
Alistair Krowe

Jedi mind trick was successful. You want to give me ten dollars so I can buy beer and candy.
Your mind trick don't work on me je....I want to give you ten dollars so you can buy beer and candy eek  

123Jango

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:13 pm
123Jango
Your mind trick don't work on me je....I want to give you ten dollars so you can buy beer and candy eek

Huh. I was only joking. Maybe I am a Jedi! surprised  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces