Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Games (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love rolled 1 12-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:19 am
THESE TASTE LIKE CHALK BUT FREE CANDY IS FREE CANDY.

FINE THEN, she supposed she would have to take her heart out.. on.. candy..

That made no sense.

SHE TURNED THE CRANK ANYWAY.

"GIVES ME CANDY YEH STUPID MACHINES!"

The candy read 'King of Pain'. She kind of liked that. It fit her mood.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:30 am
Yuki seemed to have found the perfect question to ask that would make Astra even more flustered. With her face a bright red (and her stomach doing all kinds of funny tricks), she turned away to compose herself. "N-no I...just wanted to see...if you'd match..."

A pause, as she turned back to see who he had matched up with...

"..ANYONE BUT HIM!" She shouted, glaring at the machine and seriously considering breaking it, when her feelers twitched. She turned around, seeing that...there was some sort of commotion happening at the refreshment table.

"...That looks like fun, Lets go check it out Yuki!" She said, her previous anger forgotten at this newest, interesting distraction.

(Exit to refreshment table!)

Hitsuzen

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kaze Taco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Kaze Taco

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:18 pm
MATCHMAKER MATCHMAKER MAKE ME A MATCH!

"I'm... ah, I'm not certain that relying on a machine would be such a good idea," Alwine admitted. Still, she put her hand on the machine and waited for her number to come up.

"Seven and... eighteen?" the Headless ghoul looked at the results.

BETTER OFF ENEMIES.

"This is why I said that it isn't good to rely on a machine for things like this. I wonder who else I matched with-- I mean, not that I'm interested. I'm merely curious, is all."

Alwine put her hand on Mandy's shoulder and gave her own shoulders a slight shrug. "It's all in good fun, right?"  
[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ] rolled 16 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 4, 4, 4, 1, 4, 1, 2, 2, 4, 3, 3, 4, 3 Total: 45 (16-64)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:29 pm
"....Yes. Good fun." there was a twitch in the corner of Mandy's eye. One that said I'm having homocidal thoughts.

Dontbreakthestupidmachine.Dontbreakthestupidmachine. Dontbreakthestupidmachi-

Mandy turned towards the other games and with a scary glint in her eyes and stormed over to the whack-a-hunter before picking up the mallet and proceeding to beat the Jack of the game.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK. With the way she went at it she was lucky she didn't crack the mallet, continuing to rain ragey death down on the holes even after the machine stopped giving her targets.

With a final kick at the body of the machine she turned back towards Alwine, smile sweet again now that her anger had been spent. "So, what do you want to do next?"  

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

kuropeco rolled 1 12-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:40 pm

And then it was time for more candy.

Sparrow decided he liked this machine, but "King of Pain" really was quite a bit much.

Kaze Taco rolled 1 12-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Alwine was a little stunned at Mandy's rampage on the Whack-a-Hunter, but only a little. This was, after all, Mandy.

So, instead of watching the little Hunter plushes get decimated, Alwine took a moment to steal over to the bittersweets machine and crank out a candy. Sure, she couldn't eat them, but she always enjoyed looking at the horrible little messages. Besides, maybe Mandy would eat them.

Dog is Cuter.

"But I like bears..."  

Kaze Taco

kuropeco rolled 16 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 2, 4, 3, 1, 1, 2, 3, 3, 2, 4, 4, 4, 2 Total: 42 (16-64)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:42 pm
Sparrow was studiously ignoring the pink elephants and instead focusing on the next game - the infamous Whack-a-Hunter game.

He may or may not have also been humming a bit while playing.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:44 pm
I want to pin SHEHK!

This was a game he hadn't played before. Sparrow eyed the cutouts of the student council with a bit of a smile on his face, amused in spite of himself.

He picked one at random.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:45 pm
"Ready...aim...fire!"

His aim was very much off. Sparrow decided to move to the next game.

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ] rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Mandy gave the piece of candy in Alwines hand a funny look before reaching around her ghoulfriend to crank her own piece. Hey - it was free sugar ok.

Plz Go.

"No you. Into my stomach." Yes - Mandy was talking to her candy.

She pulled a face as she crunched down on the candy, they had really gone for the 'bitter' in bittersweets.  

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

kuropeco rolled 4 12-sided dice: 5, 12, 7, 2 Total: 26 (4-48)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:47 pm
He was back at the game he had not yet succeeded in passing yet, but this time Sparrow was ready. Sparrow was determined. Sleeves rolled up, his gloves tightened, he clutched the edge of the game and narrowed his eyes.

This time he was going to win it.

....or maybe not.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:35 pm
Yuki wasn't sure what got Poke so upset about his result, since he'd never met the dragon. His eyes widened a little at her outburst, but he decided best not to ask.

Instead, he wordlessly followed her toward the refreshment table.

[Exit!]

poke mattix

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Roxy_roxanna2 rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Sin was pretty happy with the candy dispenser of late, she had gotten some pretty neat messages on the chalky sweet heart shaped confections. She walked back over to the machine to grab another before she went for another round of Whack a Hunter. She flipped the candy over and grinned at the message. Nightmare. Yes, yes she was, she decided to save it to go with her King of Pain one and slid it away for later.  
Roxy_roxanna2 rolled 16 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 1, 3, 4, 1, 4, 4, 3, 2, 4, 2, 1, 4, 1 Total: 41 (16-64)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:50 pm
Her score had been steadily falling, which Sin found annoying and unacceptable. She just couldn't leave the game alone now until she had at least matched one of her previous higher scores. Beating her highest score of 10 would be the ideal, but at this point she just didn't want to go any lower then her lowest score of 7. She picked up the mallet and eyed the holes that would soon be popping with little hunters. She hit fast, she hit hard, but when all was said and done Sin had barely managed to score an 8. She scowled at the machine wondering if it wasn't rigged. With a sigh she set down the mallet, she knew she could do better! Next Time!

Score: 8

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Nothing Yet rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:11 pm

It was hard to even stand upright, and Shine had a solution. Sure, it was her solution to pretty much everything, but it was worth a shot. She hungrily snatched up a candy and crunched it up. It didn't give her the extra boost she was looking for, but did give her enough willpower to go play more of the smack-the-things game.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff