Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Down tha streetz

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:35 pm
Okay so the story is that this one guy sent me a link and when i clicked on it. And it said here a free lusty and when i clicked on it it logged me out and when i signed in 5mins later all my stuff were gone. He had been on this account for a while and i just finally got back on earlier because i changed my password through yahoomail.And yes i filed a hacking report. CAN ANYONE DONATE OR HELP ME GET BACK MY STUFF!?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:48 pm
It happens to me too but it was on my mule so its kindda fine but i lost 100,000g gonk  

x aisaka x

yeet-chan

Big Duck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:16 pm
The only way to get the rest of your items back is to file a report stating you got hacked and wait for Gaia's staff to take care of the rest. You don't need to submit more than one report, so you should be taken care of shortly because you already submitted a report. Make sure your password is secure and decently long, with random letters, numbers and characters ($, %, ^). Remember to check links before you click them and the URL you are currently visiting. There are sites that look exactly like Gaia and have a similar but different URL, so you should be suspicious if that happens again, and read the URL twice before entering personal information. You have to be careful when clicking links sometimes, especially from strangers. I recommend turning on the security warnings and the re-direct warnings under your account preferences if you don't have them turned on. Good luck, and I hope you get your items back!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:15 pm
make a list of what your lost and i'm sure everyone here can help you get it back  

call_me_vampire2009

Generous Gaian

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items