User Image User Image

Something had been weighing on her mind of late, though it was not something she felt she could bother her father about just yet... It was too big, too scary, to admit to him when she ws so desperate for his approval.. but there was one lion that she hoped may understand and whom she had shared more than one childish secret with over the short span of her life.

It was this lion she now sought, best friend to her father and a close confidant to herself, even if he was a little intimidating more often than not. She had spent a lot of time playing with his own cubs and had come to be very fond of the old fighter.

Not knowing where she might find him she had been walking all over the area around Hometree, eyes open and ears pricked as she sought for any trace of the one she wanted.

Tsamsiyu had been hunting early that morning, having located a good sized herd of impala towards the edge of the fores, he had spent several hours tracking and capturing one. Pleased with his work he had brought the kill home and left it in the care of some of the pride mothers, only taking a section of haunch for himself. After eating and a quick round of the boarders, he was just returning to Hometree when he spotted the familiar pale pelt of his best friend's daughter, Loreyn’txon. She seemed to be looking for something, or someone. Altering his direction he padded across to her, intercepting her as she came round a large tree trunk.

"I see you, daughter of my heart." Smiling he admired her, they grew so fast and she was almost an adult now.... it wouldn't be long before he and Kaym would be chasing boys away from her left right and center.

So engrossed in her search was she that she never heard him coming until she stood nose-to-chest with the large male. Loreyn squeaked rather cubbishly and scrambled back a step before remembering her manners and blushing deeply. Flustered but trying to recover her composure, she smiled at him and bowed her head low. "I see you, my uncle." While not exactly true she had called him uncle for as long as she could remember, and the nickname had stuck. Smiling up at him as she relaxed she stepped forward to nuzzle against his powerful chest.