Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:26 pm
Raphael gave a small chuckle upon seeing her reaction. "Perhaps I should work on turning off my charm one of these days as well." he joked. "So were you planning on interrogating me and my feelings all night, or did you want to do something else? More of your vampire training, explore the town, or just call it a night?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:56 pm
((Bump. And don't worry about Raphael's offered choices, I have plans for wherever they go, and just choosing to chill in the room would likely lead to 'biting practice' (Crotchety old man: Is that what the kids are calling it these days?) as Justine seems to want to do. xD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:46 pm
((Le bampu))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:00 pm
{Mostly an ongoing joke with Justine, tbh. XD I find the idea of her being a bite-happy pervert oddly hilarious.}

"Some training would be prudent, but I would feel more comfortable saving it for the wilderness. Even if we are in an entirely vampire city, it still feels...uncomfortable and risky." Justine admitted with a small, embarassed chuckle. "I don't really feel like roaming around, to be honest. I will anyway, though, if you have somewhere in mind."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:18 pm
((More than fine with me, as it amuses me as well. XD ))

Raphael opened his mouth to comment on the last time he helped her practice her biting, but upon remember how...pleasant that was, a minor tint of color returned to his cheeks once more and he decided against it. "I admit, I am somewhat curious about this Lady Camila character and how she created a town like this. But that's a visit that can wait 'til tomorrow."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 pm
((Bump. And I just realized how hypnotic your sig is. @-@ ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:11 pm
{Really? Lol XD}

When she thought he wasn't looking or paying much attention, Justine would glance at Raphael's neck - at the place which she had bitten him before. Her fangs seemed just a little sharper than normal as her cheeks flushed to an even brighter red than before. Clearly they had similar things in mind. "I suppose we could find other things to do to pass the time, then..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:17 pm
"Well at this point, you could always do with more practice...." Raphael said, catching her blushed glances as he undid the first few buttons on his shirt, doing away with any other excessive articles of clothing to get comfortable until all he had on was his shirt and pants. From there, he calmly sat down on the bed with a smile and patted the spot next to him for her to sit.

((Yes. So yes, i am mad. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:40 pm
{Lmao. emotion_awesome }

Justine was a little surprised that Raphael caught on to her, but she wasn't too displeased at all. Upon his offering, she was quite happy to sit by his side and ready herself for what was to come. Jokingly, she asked, "Does siring a vampire make it possible to read her mind? Or am I just that obvious?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:44 pm
"If I could read your mind, do you really think I would have acted quite so flustered before?...On second thought, don't answer that. As I said, I never was good with confessions like that, and just because I had that information doesn't necessarily mean I would have had the guts to act on it." Raphael said with a small chuckle as he lay back on the bed and pull his collar down for her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:13 pm
Already Justine was moving herself around to where she had one arm wrapped around his waist and the hand of her other harm seeming to caress his cheek as she gently held his head in place. It wasn't long until she had positioned herself juust right and started sinking her fangs right on in.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:24 pm
As one hand curled itself in her short silver hair, Raphael slipped his other hand around Justine's slender waist before her fangs sank into him and his eyes slid shut in ecstasy. It almost seemed to feel better than last time, likely in part do to the lack of awkward between them now. He loved her and she loved him, so there was no reason to feel weird about being in a position like this. "I love you." he whispered as her fangs seemed to send waves of pleasure through his whole body.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:02 pm
Had Justine been able at the time, she would have gladly returned his words with similar ones of her own. For now, though, she enjoyed their small moment of intimacy. Knowing the authors writing out their very existance, things would either get into silly gag or torturous angst territory before too long anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:13 pm
((HEY! What have I told you about being psychic? Stop that. I mean what? Who said anything about angst? I've got no angst planned. Nope, not me. >.>))

"You know, it's funny..." Raphael began rather softly once Justine was done, though he still held her next to him for a while longer as he stared up at the ceiling. "...I never thought getting bitten more than once could be so....nice. The first time just left me with a sore neck and a feeling of weakness, but perhaps it's just different for vampires....I guess what I'm saying is that you're more than welcome to 'practice biting' on me any time you'd like." he said with a sheepish little chuckle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:26 pm
{Sure you don't. XDD}

"If I did that I'd never feed again." Justine joked, her lips spread into a broad grin as she layed beside him. After a couple moments she snuggled herself closer and murmured "I love you."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff