Ezelus
Captain

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:36 pm
New to the guild? Or maybe you don't know everyone like you should? Introduce yourself here and learn about your other guild members!

Thread Rules
1. Please only post ONE introduction post. If you need to change any information, feel free to edit your post.
2. Don't give out any real world information. (Real name, phone number, address)
3. Do not flame or troll another member. You're here to learn more about your fellow guild members, not dis them! (Yes, I said dis.)

Happy posting!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:37 pm
Moderator Introductions

Meet the people who keep the guild under control! Moderators: Simply edit the post and add in your information!

Ezelus - Guild Captain
Hi! I'm Ezelus. I've been on Gaia Online for almost 6 years now, and I've been an avid LoLer for a little over 1 year. I live in NY and I'm currently unemployed. (*sadface*) I'm living with my boyfriend of 2 years and couldn't be happier. So excited to meet many new players and can't wait to start our own Ranked Team! >.<

Cynical Penguin - Guild Moderator
Hellooo. Cynical Penguin here. Feel free to call me Cyn, Cynic, or any other variation of my username. I've been on and off of Gaia for somewhere in the area of 5-6 years, and have been playing LoL on and off for about a year and a half-two years. I'm from Canada. Ontario, to be more specific. Can't wait for this place to become more active and organized!

Uncle Kwaggy - Guild Moderator
Hey guys! I'm Uncle Kwaggy. You can call me Kwag, Kwaggy, Kwagamon (my previous username), or really anything you like as long as it's not insulting. Like Penguin, I've been on Gaia for around 5 years, on and off. I'm 20 years old and I've been playing League since November of 2010, and am from Massachusetts, right near the Rhode Island border. Expect to see me around the RP subforum, if we make one, and the Off-Topic, since I get easily distracted.

Oh, and I'll also be running our sister Gaming Discussion megathread once we make the v3 one. So... there's that.  

Ezelus
Captain

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200

0-Azula-0

Benevolent Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:46 pm
Greetings my brothers! I'm Azula, or zula. Whatever you choose to call me will be alright as long as you don't call me late for lunch. *teehee* I've been on gaia for awhile now but have only recently gotten active in the last year and a half, as for LoL I've just start playing recently and I must say I love it. I just don't like it when people yell at you. I don't know what I'm doing. I love to play MMORPGs, especially historical ones. Love me some history. That's all you little creepers need to know. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:47 am
Hey, guys! My name's Don Pepperoni. I've been a Gaian since 2006, but I've just recently become a little more active after a few months of inactivity. I've been playing LoL a little less than a year now, but it's the game I've probably put the most hours into. I'm looking forward to meeting fellow Summoners, swapping stories and advice, and having fun in general!  

Don Pepperoni

Angelic Ally

12,275 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100

TheEverAmazingCreamSoda

6,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:44 pm
Greetings! From Summoner's Rift!

I am TheEverAmazingCreamSoda. But please, call me Cream or Creamy. You can Add me on League at Rayne Drôps though. I've recently been working on my Attack Speed Cho'Gath build. I'm only Summoner Level 25, but I'm slowly working my way to 30, the problem is I'm a little frightened to try a real game (as opposed to Co-op vs A.I.) Anyways, No one can save you from da ebil!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:25 pm
Hey guys. I'm Noa. You can call me either Shiko or Noa, I don't really care, lol. I've been on Gaia for ages now and have been playing LoL for like three weeks. I'm new to RTS games though I've played a couple of MMOs before. Feel free to add me on LoL; my summoner name is NoaConstrictor. I'm still trying to find what champ I can use best, but right now it's Morgana. I also own Ashe, Master Yi, and Sivir.  

.[ Shiko ].

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0

Jisunah

Sugary Bear

9,425 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:12 pm
Greetings my name is Yuzu smile I love league, but sometimes I can't play because I don't have the right cpu for it ( I have to steal my brother's) I just started league,I play with real people, I'm level 13 atm my best score so far is 16/5/11 I get nervous when I play with friends, Lately I have been playing MF smile
I am not that good but I try hard biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:46 pm
Hello Summoners! I just realized I haven't introduced myself. ZeroFxOxP is the name.I will be turning 21 in August. You can call me Zero Sensei, Zero-sama, or Zero-dono, Kami-sama works too -_-. Just Kidding. Zero is fine! I have been on gaia for about 3.5 years now and I have been playing League off and on since November 2011. I have just recently started plaing at least once a day. Even though the Google Spreadsheet says I'm lvl 17 I have recently made it to lvl 30! I am able to play with either people or Bots though I am still a little rusty on PvP since I havent played since I was level 6. I look forwards to fighting alongside or even with you all, Summoners! I also have another account I use but that is mainly to play alongside friends who are lower level than me. Have any questions feel free to PM! And please, if you're looking for League companions, don't hesitate to add Summoner: ZeroFxOxP on the NA Server

My current best matches are 43/2/32 with Tristana and 34/1/25 with Vayne.(On lower account)  

Zero FxOxP

Unforgiving Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Palinax

Sparkly Lunatic

6,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:43 pm
Hello Summoners.

My name is Saishio. Call me Sai, Saisho.
At this time i'm lvl 11.
I play often with Riven, Shyvana, Ahri, Talon and Ezreal.
But most the time Riven and Talon.
You can add me under my summoners name : Saisho
I play on EU West.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:33 pm
Hello! Name's Jura Crux, you can call me Jura, Crux, or the full title. I'm rather familiar with the game, but created a new account for username preferences. Champions that I often times find myself using are Sivir, Ashe, Vayne, for the most part AD range characters, with the exception every now and again during free champions week. I would personally rate myself an average player, but that's for you to decide when you see me in action.

Summoner Name: Jura Crux  

Jura Crux

Feyethe Luna

Fashionable Kitten

9,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:41 pm
Name's Aurianna. I have been on Gaia for a long time, though I recently created this account. Started to play LoL a week or less ago and LOVE it.. My main is Morgana. (so far) I can't really play AD champions, but I'm pretty good with AP champ's...

Summoner name: AuriannaLovett  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:04 am
Sup guys, My gaia name's yorkdude1 but I prefer my League name Zan, I'm 15 years old, and been on Gaia for about 2 years, League for around 2 years, My friend made me sign up when league was first starting out, I took a half-year hiatus leaving my account at 6, Now i'm level 26, I play Mostly Tanky AP champs, including Festive Mao, Northern Swain, less tanky ones such as Overlord Malz, And non-skinned Ziggs and Fizz. I'm working at 30 and honestly hoping to join my friend's ranked team alongside this one, though if i had to choose, i'd probably go with this one. I can be a bit suicidal in game, but I will take a bite out of their team first.

Summoner Name: Zan820  

ZixZephyrum

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alasar the Reborn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:25 pm
Howdy I am Minkseru, Alasar, Kajo... But Minkseru in LoL and Alasar the Reborn here. My original account got banned, and Janna was so worth my rp :p.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:13 pm
Hi, I play LoL as well.

Summoner Name: iRetnuh
Main Champion(s): Ezreal, Teemo, and Twisted Fate

I play, both Classic and Dominion, and waiting to get back to Lv 30 to Do ranked again. Before, I was playing on friends account.

I play many different play styles, and sometimes You will see me just doing random things trying out weird combos, and the like.  

Sir Vix

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:49 pm
Ello I have recently just joined the guild, (about a minute ago xd ) so I decided to post in here. 3nodding

You can just call me Zektur or Zek for short. My summoner name is the same as my gaia name. (Zektur) You can add me if you want.

I started playing league a couple months ago and I am currently level 26. I don't play much pvp but I'm always open to playing more. 3nodding

I usually play co-op with my girlfriend and a couple of our friends, but you can never have too many friends. biggrin  
Official League of Legends Guild Main

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff