Submit

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:18 pm
Eshe didn’t flinch this time and just decided that Niosa had to be one of those touchy foxes. Black eyes stared back at Ruby wondering what in the world was running through that female’s head. Eshe didn’t know what to expect next except for apparently Niosa getting more Touchy feely.
“Not I’m not….” Eshe started to protest and then she trailed off. That wasn’t exactly right, they were all a bit strange but they were close with each other. They were always there for each other. However none of them where really kits any more so it was obvious that they would all drift away to other places and they needed to see the world. “I guess a little bit, we were a pretty close nit family and we all just grew up and this is really the first time we’ve been out on our own” Eshe replied.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:58 am
Nodding, Niosa scrunched her nose, tail flicking in thought. So the girl did miss them, she was right! The thief seemed overly pleased with herself as she eyed the other, considering her options. Well. Eshe was a sweet girl to help her, maybe Niosa would help her?

"Say. In the morning want to come to the city with me? I'd make sure nothin' happened to you, promise! It might get your mind off things for a bit, yeah? If not that it'd just be fun~" Dark paws folded as she rolled onto her back, tail wagging in the air as she viewed the other from her silly position. A foolish grin touched her face, though it also seemed sweet, as if hoping to get the other to smile as well. Eshe hadn't smiled much! She wanted to see the girl laugh or smile. It'd be cute~

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 pm
Eshe really thought about it. Freyja had all drilled it into their heads that the city wasn’t a place for them to go visit a lone and definitely not to live in. Once she had sneaked close to one just to worry frejya but the place had been way too noisy at the time. Then again she would have a guide this time.
Plus it wasn’t like she was going to live there. She was just going and experiencing something new right? When eshe thought about it like that the whole thing didn’t seem too bad. Eshe opened her mouth to voice her opinion to Niosa when she noticed the silly position; it allowed a small little bemused smile to cross her face. “Sure I wouldn’t mind visiting for a little while” Eshe stated. After all she had come out here to see the world, might as well see all the places she could. Besides it’s not like her family would need her for anything any time soon.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:51 pm
A smile! Niosa's own smile became wider, pleased she amused the other and even more pleased at the response. She rolled back onto her feet, or tried to, misjudging how far she'd roll and only rolling completely over. Oh well! That worked! Slipping onto her feet, the thief flicked her tail pleasantly, nodding.

"Wonderful! Well, come by tomorrow evenin'? Or mornin'? I'll probably be awake no matter when the time is, I'd be happy to head over there with you. I could get you home by night, if you like?" She'd love to show off her thieving abilities.... but she was sure the other wouldn't be such a big fan of that. Anyways, there was plenty of running and danger within those missions, she wouldn't want to endager her friend.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:54 pm
Eshe let out a small little snort, mostly because she was trying to hold back a little chuckle at the others fall, and she knew it was hardly polite to laugh when someone was clumsy. However it wasn’t her fault Niosa had to be comical about it. Well she supposed she could take half the blame, since she did after all figure out what she wanted to laugh over.
“Alright I guess I can come over tomorrow morning.” Eshe stated. Might as well give it the whole day just to say she saw all that she could about the city. “Being home by night would probably be best” Not that she was a goody two shoes but she liked sleeping in a place she was slightly familiar with and felt safe in for the most part. She gave another smile and wondered if this was when she left or….

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:25 am
Content with the response, the thief rose and cracked her legs. Exposing pearly white teeth in a yawn, she rolled onto her side and stretched before rising, dipping her head.

"Well, I don't mean to kick you out, but it's super late and we need to meet super early. Do you need to be walked home or are you fine?" She clicked her tongue, curiously flipping back hair as she wondered if the tone of her words had been rude or not. She wasn't too used to company, perhaps she shouldn't have said anything..

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:38 pm

“It’s fine, after all you did seem to be running away from something when we first met, you definitely need your sleep” Eshe replied and started to head out glad that her question was inadvertently answered.
She let out a small chuckle when Niosa asked about walking her home, it brought back a ping of homesickness as it was something freyja would definitely say. “Nah, I think… I think I’ll be able to get home pretty easily. See you tomorrow” Eshe replied with a wave of her paw, with that she ducked out past the waterfall and out of view.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:35 pm
Smirking in content that she made a friend, Niosa rose and padded off deep within the cave, swinging her prized stolen token. Well, wasn't Eshe exciting? Niosa didn't meant many people outside of the city, but now she had and not only that but had a nice little hideout. Purring as she settled deep within the cave, nestling into a tight ball.

"Kick back, the weathers nice~" She sang quietly, rolling around before finally closing her eyes for sleep. She wanted to be wide awake when Eshe came around, anyway!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Eshe woke up rather early, after all when going on a journey you should start as early as you could in the day and went to talk to her older sister. Freyja liked checking in every once in a while and Eshe wanted to mention where she was in case her sister got worried. Not that she thought freyja would be since after all, all the siblings where adults but it was still a habit. With that out of the way she started towards where Niosa was spending the night.

Manners of course kicked in as well and she grabbed a quick breakfast of nuts and berries, also taking enough for Niosa to eat if she so wanted to. “Hey Niosa. Good Morning” She stated at the beginning of the cave. Niosa would definitely hear it if she was up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Niosa was not a morning person. She hadn't been too pleased when the birds began to chirp and ruin her dreams. Nope. However, she was lucky! In the Modifox world there weren't alarms for foxes, so the birds were just as good. She probably would have missed their little da- meeting. Not a date. Niosa, not a date. She needed to remind herself that several times as she padded around and waited for Eshe. Dates were for couples! They were friends! And it wasn't like Niosa was interested in Eshe like that, yet. It was just.... the word date sounded nice to the thief. She hadn't been on one before. A date could be between friends, too, right? Well.... Well Eshe would know the answer to that!

Speaking of, Eshe's voice rang throughout the cave. Oh. Well, Niosa was ready! Dashing up to the entrance, the dark vixen leapt in-front of Eshe and beamed, wagging her tail a mile a minute.

"Oh, you came! I was worried that you may have regretted housing a thief and promising to spend the evening together. Are you ready? What's that?" Ah. Trust Niosa to run her mouth a mile a minute. She had smelled the berries and nuts, head tilting to the side with mild amusement. Oh. Food. She probably needed to go hunt... actually. She hadn't eaten for at least three days.  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Eshe was surprised at the sudden appearance from the other, but she had suspected Niosa was actually up so luckily she wasn’t too startled. Eshe also noticed that Niosa seemed to be rather excited. Was the city really that much of a fun place? Eshe would have thought spending most of your time there would have killed the appeal but then again, showing some one knew the things you liked doing was always fun.

Or maybe it was just having company. Eshe knew she was happy to finally meet someone who wasn’t a protective relative. Eshe looked up from watching Niosa’s tail to realize that Niosa had been talking, luckily she had only missed a couple words and could piece together most of the others. “Yep I said I would” she smiled.

“No why would I think something silly like that, everyone makes their own choices in life and it’s not like you’re a violent sort or stolen any of my stuff.” Not that Eshe really had anything to steal. Besides she would be more disappointed she thought than regretting any of her actions, and probably more disappointed at the fact that she wasn’t really able to make a friend. This wasn’t the safest mode of thinking when dealing with thieves or so she had been taught, but Eshe really didn’t think there was something wrong with Niosa.

“Oh this, I figured since you didn’t know the area to well I would grab something for breakfast if you hadn’t eaten already. I already ate on the way over so its all yours if you want it” she replied dropping her little on the go meal.

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff