Tale of Theives (Niosa Eshe) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:18 am
Laughing in response, she decided against saying that she usually witheld information, instead leaping from her spot, allowing the cat to follow (though she had no choice), and kept a respectable distance from Eshe for now. She laughed, again, as a question was asked, head tilting.

"It's a term. Like, how some people see "sugar" or "honey" when talking to people. I can stop. I'm just used to it, you know? It ain't meant to be creepy." She hadn't really realized that some people might thing weird of the term "dolly", it was simple a term for her she was used to.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:23 pm
“No its fine, you can keep calling me that if you want I guess. I mean I’m the second youngest out of four siblings I’ve been called worse names.” Eshe replied. Plus her siblings would often call her crazy or some other embarrassing name. Dolly was a bit weird to her but now that she knew the reason behind it she could definitely deal with it.
As they walked away from the lake that Niossa had used to wash herself off, they suddenly started going through a part of the forest where the trees started converging together and increasing in number. She looked back briefly to see how her brief companion was dealing with the trees and that she was still behind Eshe. Not that Eshe thought Niossa had fallen behind but reflexes where a bit hard to break from.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 am
For a second, jealousy filled her heart. A family, huh? She didn't have one, not anymore, and had always wanted one. It showed at times when she once attempted to adopt a child on the streets, discovering too late that the kit already had a mother.

"Lucky you, havin' a family. I might go about stealin' them if y ain't careful." Her accent was growing thicker as she was getting more comfortable with the other, a smirk placed on her lips. She winked in jest, able t keep up with the vixen surprisingly well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:26 pm
Eshe thought about what the Vixen had said about stealing her family. The way she mentioned it probably meant Niossa didn’t have one of her own. Eshe really couldn’t imagine not having her family around her, even if they where currently pissing her off.

“Well maybe I’ll introduce you some time, if you can survive being around all of us at once for more than a few hours we’ll make you an honorary member” Eshe replied with a smile. Her response was partially towards the stealing and more that her family was a pretty accepting bunch.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:57 pm
Pleased with the suggestion, Niosa chuckled as the vixen spoke, nodding. She could deal with that, she supposed. Though, that was if she saw the woman again, and she wasn't sure if she would. Hopefully, she wouldn't mind if Niosa bothered her some more in the future. If she ever came back that is... She never liked the woods, only because she wasn't used to it.

"So, where you takin' me?" She waggled her eyebrows playfully, keeping pace effortlessly. Her eyes flicked about, swirling her stolen goody quietly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Seconds later Eshe came to the conclusion that being merged into a family you didn’t even know as an ‘honorary’ member could sound a little bit creepy. Of course her fears where laid to rest as moments later Niosa chuckled. Eshe smiled back before continuing on the journey again. Suddenly the forest parted ways and the trees grew further and further apart from each other until they came to a cliff.

“Well come on where almost there, I hope you don’t mind getting wet a bit” Eshe stated. “Its right behind that waterfall, although don’t worry about not being able to see. The rocks in there give off a faint blue translucent light” she explained.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:23 am
Well. Niosa was fairly impressed at the moment, for now. A spot behind the waterfall was almost too perfect, her eyes viewing the other suspiciously for a brief second. What was the catch? Did she have to hand over the beauty she had stolen? Did she have to run a lap? Hrm.

She offered a smirk at the comment of getting wet. Hell, she had fallen in enough foutains during her "epic" get aways, or rather, she had thrown herself in enough fountains to remove her scent to not mind water. The light mention also didn't bother her, she wouldn't mind some dark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:30 pm
Well it looked as if Niossa liked the place that she had chosen. Eshe figured that she might. It had been pure luck she had found it in the first place having gotten rather hot one summer night and wanting to yell at one of her siblings. She had walked into the waterfall to have it deafen her yell and had noticed she had kept on walking.

Eshe saw the smirk and shrugged. It was a kind of stupid question considering the vixen had just gotten herself wet from the lake but then again she supposed it was second nature to ask. Freyja had raised her to try and be polite and she supposed she was for the most part when she was in a good mood. Eshe finally wadded out to the waterfall and walked through waiting for the other vixen to follow. She would lead her a bit more before seeing if there was anything else and maybe checking on her again tomorrow. Niossa was a bit new here so a touch interesting to Eshe to say the least.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:43 am
As they padded ahead she almost considered taking another bath. Deciding against it, she tightened her hold on her stolen item, braced herself, and padded ahead.

"That drenched me to the bone!" Niosa exclaimed, shaking water off once they went through. She shook herself off, intentionally spraying her new friend with a low chuckle, following obediently after. Dragging her tail against the wall and feeling the stolen item she released a sigh. Good. Now, this place was perfect. It hid her scent, it also was well hidden. Good good.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:40 am
Eshe pouted as she was sprayed with water and gave a rather miffed pouty face towards her companion. Well she had gotten wet from the water anyways so she supposed getting sprayed was no big problem.

She looked back at the waterfall spray and at the unsuspecting victim in front of her and figured she would spring at a later date. After all as a semi host it wasn’t very lady like to splash your guest. “So does it work for you?” She asked. She would see if the place was okay and then maybe come back tomorrow to see if she was still there and see if she was okay. After all she didn’t want to stay too long and become a bother.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:32 am
Niosa padded ahead, vanishing into the depths for a few minutes before returning with her prized valuable, grinning.

"Works great. I might make this my permanent hidin' spot when I got to run away." It masked her scent, had plenty of hiding spots, and hell, was pretty damn neat. She had scored big time. She flashed a grin at the girl, approaching and nuzzling her cheek playfully.

"Thank you!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:45 pm
Eshe watched as she disappeared into the depths. She would stay a little bit longer to see if the den would work before continuing her day. Unfortunately this would probably the most exiting thing to happen to her.

Eventually Niossa returned. “Well glad I could introduce you to the spot then.” She stated. Sure Niossa was a thief but some human jewel wouldn’t hurt any one in the long run. Suddenly Eshe was brought out of her thoughts by something brushing against her cheek. Eshe resisted the urge to jump,

“Uh you’re welcome” she stated pulling her self together. Geez it was just a simple gesture of thanks.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:12 pm
Jeez, this girl kept jumping constantly! Was she not used to affection or something? Was Niosa strange? Her eyes narrowed as she realized that she could actually be upsetting the other, ears flicking backwards as her tongue clicked in thought. What if the other had a phobia of being touched? Or perhaps it grossed her out? Niosa may be spunky and out there, and yes, a thief, but she did feel bad for upsetting the other girl, especially after she had helped her.

"I'm sorry. You don't like bein' touched, do you? Sorry honey." The city fox muttered, tail flicking as she lowered her head in an awkward bow. It was clear she wasn't sure how to speak to non-city foxes.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:15 pm
Eshe mentally sighed, just great. Make the other fox feel like she had done something horrible. Eshe was kind of glad her sister wasn’t around as the older sister would have whacked her on the back of the head. It wasn’t that she didn’t like being touched or anything like that, its just…. And thinking that to her self wasn’t going to fix the problem at all. Eshe took a deep breath before thinking about what she wanted to say. She wasn’t used to dealing with too many foxes that weren’t her family.

“No it’s not that, its just I mostly deal with my family. I don’t really meet too many foxes believe it or not so I’m just not used to what to expect from other foxes? If that makes sense at all. At least in my family the boys aren’t too touchy feely and frejya doesn’t really do those kinds of things unless something specials happened or we ask for it.” Eshe tried to explain.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:48 pm
Her tail twitched as she listened, head dipping down to view Eshe better, being a tad taller than the other. She seemed amused, padding up to Eshe when she was done speaking and suddenly nuzzling her cheek playfully. Vibrant eyes seemed to grin back at the woman, head cocking to the side as she eyed the other. Now that she looked at Eshe.... did the girl seem a tad... lonely?

"You miss them." She stated, tail flicking slightly as she stood up straight and folded her paws. "Am I right, hun?" Red eyes viewed the others darker eyes, a plan formulating already as her tail flicked like a clock hand.

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff