Submit

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:49 pm
User ImageOh Eshe totally didn’t feel abandoned at all, nope not one tiny insy little bit. She also wasn’t so bored and lonely with out any company that she was playing with some Koi in a pond. At one time she supposed a human had lived out here in the country but it was long since forgotten and the forest had claimed most of it. Eshe let out a deep sigh and collapsed onto the ground in a bit of a fit. Considering her family had all decided they were old enough to explore the world on their own and just left, it made Eshe feel kind of sad. Shaking her head violently she got up and decided she was going to do something as well. After all if Annor had left to go see the world couldn’t she go as well, he was the youngest and she was way older than him by a few minutes? She would have all sorts of adventures and show them right and then they would… they would what? Who was she kidding if she came home and explained her adventures Freyja and Raidon would have a fit. Maybe if she prayed to the modeities they would send something interesting but then again what modeity should she ask, it was hardly like she was part of a tribe or something. Then again depending on them to do all the work was a definite no no. Looking around to see if any of her siblings were around, namely her two older ones she decided into the forest it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image "Scram, you badgers."

Niosa hissed at the nearby cats in annoyance, carrying a rather shiny necklace on her tail. Bratlings, she was not giving this rather adorable necklace to those.... pesks. Normally she'd tolerate cats, but they weren't behaving as cats ought to.

Perhaps it was because of the shine of the necklace? Perhaps. Or perhaps it was because she ran through a fish stall earlier and smelled faintly of fish. Sheesh. She needed to find a lake!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:37 pm
Eshe looked around and shook her head. In a few minutes she was probably going to have to admit she was lo… this earned another shake of her head. She wasn’t lost at all; it was she was just currently misplaced so bad.
Ugh and wasn’t there a lake nearby. She almost wanted to demand it to show up. Only that would be foolish and if she did she just knew someone would suddenly show up. Suddenly a rather fishy smell entered and Eshe curled up her nose. Ugh what was causing that smell?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:25 pm
Scowling, she pawed off. She smelled water, thank god! Ear flicking, the scent of a fox followed her, head turning briefly. Padding up, she spotted a rather pretty woman, head tilting to the side.

"Hey there~" A cat mewed loudly at her, causing a low snarl to escape her. "Oiy! Leave me alone, I'm about to bathe, aight? I don't want you guys coming in."

Glancing back at the girl, she tilted her head, laughing gently. "Hey, dolly, there's a lake near here, right?"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Eshe raised her eyes when the source of the smell in question entered into her vision. It seemed to be a black vixen with pretty rainbow colored patterns. Eshe barely suppressed the urge to wrinkle her nose up at the smell. However a raised eyebrow did escape her attention. “That is a lot of cats” she replied with an amused tone.

“Tch be careful snapping at cats will only make them want to torment you more, you need to distract them with other shiny things.” She replied still in her amused tone. “Besides normally they don’t like water I don’t think you have to worry about them following you in. Staring at you from the shore, now that’s another thing.”

Wait… did she just call her Dolly? With another shake of her head Eshe smiled in response back. “Yeah just behind this heavy brush. Be careful then its cold.” Eshe replied using her tail to torment and play with a cat that had wondered away knowing it wasn’t going to get any fish.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Without responding she rushed off, slipping the necklace over her head and onto her neck right as she embraced the water. WATER! Bathing herself completely, she allowed the cold liquid to make her body shudder, not really caring. She just wanted the fish off her.

When the scent died and was replaced with her own she dragged herself out of the water, shook herself off, and snarled at a lingering cat before heading to find that vixen again. When she saw her, she grinned.

"Sup! Thank you for the directions, I don't smell so rotten now."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:50 pm
Eshe raised an eyebrow and wondered if water was really that exciting or praise worthy. Sure the female did carry a rather interesting smell and was chased by cats but cats weren’t bad. Okay so the interesting smell part was a lie. Eshe had never smelled something soo…. She suppressed a shudder just thinking about it. All though the cats where cute and the one that had attracted itself to her seemed to enjoy rubbing against her leg.
Okay really there was no need to snarl at the cats, even if the one the snarl was aimed at didn’t mind in the least. Another thing Eshe loved about cats they did what ever they wanted on their own terms, for the most part. “no problem, you definitely needed a bath” Eshe spoke up. True enough the Vixen actually smelled like a fox now instead of a fish.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:48 pm
Niosa smiled brightly at the other, raising an eyebrow at the cat that didn't run away, rolling her eyes. "I hate cats." She grumbled, though this little cat didn't seem likely to leave her be. Instead, it twined around her legs, flopped down at her paws, and mewed. The vixen wasn't one for allowing cats near her, but she let out a defeated sigh.

"Anyway, names Niosa. Sorry if I disturbed you." The vixen grumbled at the cat, though he words were directed at the other woman, head raising to grin at the other fox. "Yea, I did, didn't I? It certainly made me unique, though."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:46 pm
Eshe held back another chuckle at the cat and her visitor. Seriously she should know that cats did what ever they want, and this one was sooo cute being probably just a little kitten. “Personally I think they are very interesting creatures, although I suppose in your case dislike would be the most obvious choice considering they did chase you down for smelling like a fish”

“Like I said no disturbing, have to have some form of entertainment in my day, although I’m not sure fish vixens where exactly what I had in mind. Name’s Eshe” She replied back, she may have been the second youngest in her family and a girl at that but she did pick up some manners. “Yeah it was definitely unique yes, but probably not the unique most foxes go for I would imagine.”

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:51 pm
Shrugging, she chuckled and rolled onto her back, tail flicking lazily. "Meh. I never was one to fit the norm." Came her response, curling her tail around the cat that wouldn't leave and flipping it onto its back. It mewed in protest, but it was obvious that the kitten didn't mind, curling right into Niosa. Hmpf.

"Eshe? Nice name, dolly." She purred, raising an eyebrow. It wasn't a name she usually heard, made the girly unique.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:51 pm
“Hmm understandable, personally being part of the norm is boring” Eshe stated. However eshe had the feeling Niossa was completely truthful with her statement. Besides who was that carefree with a stranger, well she supposed Niossa didn’t really see her as a stranger, which was good. You could get away with a lot more when foxes didn’t perceive you as a threat.

“Yeah it’s Egyptian” she answered. Maybe her parents had stopped by and visited kemet or heard about it on their travels. However none of her other siblings had Egyptian names although she was pretty sure her neice had one. She watched the cat briefly and smiled.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:49 pm
Her eyes flicked to the cat, rolling and narrowing. She wasn't a fan of cats, and she wasn't a fan of having pets. However, it seemed that the cat refused to leave her side, for the moment, and so she had a brief companion for the time being. Flipping her tail onto the cat and messing its fur up, she chuckled lowly when it grabbed her tail and angrily nommed on it, releasing her only when it realized that it needed to fix its fur. When the cat got to grooming Niosa flicked the necklace she had stolen, admiring it before glaring at the cat once more. Her hostility towards it died quickly, glancing over at Eshe. "You know of any places to sleep? Somewhere hidden, I prefer."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:36 pm
Eshe watched the interaction between the cat and Niossa and once again thought the girl had a way for cats, well more like a way of riling them up. She wondered if the cat that had stayed behind was part masochist or something, although it was secretly cute the way it was just nomming away on her tail like that. The request that then came out of her fellow Modifox had her raising an eyebrow if only for a few seconds. Hmmm Eshe wondered just what the Modifox had done to need somewhere hidden, sure it could just be a need for privacy but the way she looked at “her” necklace did raise some doubts. “Well maybe your luck isn’t that bad today, yeah I know of a couple places you could sleep and fill that need for hiding”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:50 pm
Ignoring the cat when it mewled, she observed the other, smirking in response. Oh? She did? Fantastic.

"Wonderful. Can you show me?" Stretching her limbs and allowing her claws to dig into the ground, She leapt up, brushing against the other. "Thank you, dolly. I really appreciate the help." Which was true, purring low in her throat she regarded the other with an approving nod.

Well, she was lucky to find someone in the forest. She wasn't used to forests. She always stayed in the city, and if she left she stayed in towns. Forests were not her thing, as strange as that was for a fox in general.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:12 pm
Eshe laughed and shook her head. One would expect that if you mentioned you knew a couple hiding place that you where willing to show the other party, at least that’s what Eshe was always taught to expect. Then again she wasn’t really a city fox or where ever this girl was from, maybe they where taught differently over there. “Yeah, it’s why I mentioned them. You normally don’t with hold info if you want to mention it in the first place*

“Out of curiosity why do you keep calling me Dolly? Seems like a strange thing to call some one. However I guess you’re welcome for the help. Come on, I’ll show you the way” Eshe replied thinking of what hiding place she wanted to show the girl. Well it also depended on the level of danger the vixen was in but Eshe hadn’t gotten too many clues in the first place. Best to be cautious right?

RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff